The foid at the gym who had intimacy with me is dodging and avoiding me now

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
She slids up on my story everytime to come up to her and initiate, we been fucking for a few months but it seems like when we cross paths at the gym she purposely avoids eye contact when we are literally 1 feet apart

why does she always expect me to initiate contact and shit
@philosopher

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers, try2beme and 1 other person
@try2beme :(

sex haver problems LOL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, silencio, Yliaster and 2 others
Did you ever make her Orgasm or no ?

She knows she a whore

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Michael Myers, socialcel and 1 other person
should i bring a random girl w me next week?

Bro you might be in love with this girl or something like why are you soo fixated on getting your lick back
even tho you can literally go fck 20 other women which is not difficult for you at all

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and edodalic29
Idk but post pic of you

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Bro you might be in love with this girl or something like why are you soo fixated on getting your lick back
even tho you can literally go fck 20 other women which is not difficult for you at all
Yeah its that oneitis shit once again i haven’t had that since middle school or sm shit

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
found a guy with .1 psl higher than you prob

The blackpill makes me realize some men live in another dimensions and that our perception of reality (ideology) comes from aspects we cannot control.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and edodalic29
She found a bigger BBC bro, it's over, you can search again

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
The blackpill makes me realize some men live in another dimensions and that our perception of reality (ideology) comes from aspects we cannot control.
elab

Attractive men always received good treatment by women = positive view about themselves and others = happy world theory. Incels and normies live the opposite, the difference is that incels believe in the opposite ideology and normies believe in what attractive people think despite not having their lives and they don't question themselves, if they did the conclusion would be the blackpill or redpill. Bluepill is a pre-reflexive state of romantic relationships but it's actually determined by the blackpill in the shadows, aka natural selection. For the bluepilled mind all girls behavior is normal and not wrong in any sense.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber, BadmanGangstar and edodalic29
Stay away from gym girls at your home gym to avoid awkward shit like this. Go to a different branch

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Attractive men always received good treatment by women = positive view about themselves and others = happy world theory. Incels and normies live the opposite, the difference is that incels believe in the opposite ideology and normies believe in what attractive people think despite not having their lives and they don't question themselves, if they did the conclusion would be the blackpill or redpill. Bluepill is a pre-reflexive state of romantic relationships but it's actually determined by the blackpill in the shadows, aka natural selection.
I have my own idelogies from the experiences i have , women treat me good but i still despise them and will stop at nothing to make them suffer .

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
@Michael Myers Thoughts on this incident? I might be in love with her indeed im pretty sure i sent u her tiktok one time

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
She regrets touching your 2 inch bitch
Hahahahaahah

@Michael Myers Thoughts on this incident? I might be in love with her indeed im pretty sure i sent u her tiktok one time
I think it’s quite peculiar. I don’t know why she’s acting like that. :feelswah: Maybe she expects you put in all the effort. No clue. She’s weird and not in a good way.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

Users who are viewing this thread

Back