The formation of a narrow palate led to my outward pointed gonians not being visible through soft tissue

6ft4

Kraken
If you form a narrow palate (in my case I had teeth crowding, incorrect tongue posture, extractions) then your maxilla will be narrower than it's blueprint size
The formation of a narrow palate leads to bottom dental arch being narrower than it should be as well since it see's no reason to grow to full width when it is trying to maintain an occlusion with the upper arch
In my case I had an underbite so the lower arch was wider than upper but all of the teeth were tilted inwards to try and keep an occulsion with the upper, if the teeth were not tilted and the upper arch grew to the proper size to accommodate 16 straight teeth, then the bottom arch would've been much wider than it turned out
If the bottom arch was much wider than it turned out, that means the mandible as a whole would be wider, which would mean my inter-goanian width would be wider which would mean the gonians would poke out more through the soft tissue
Here is a morph shouwing how my jaws would potentially look if both dental arches were wider, see how the gonians now have an impact on the soft tissue

ezgif-3-74f5133ab1.gif

Here's another pic that gives a view of the pointiness of my gonians

From looking at CT scans of implant patients, I don't see many that have any pointiness at the gonians, is this because they are all potato subhumans or just average?
This makes me wonder how the CT scans of people with visible outward gonians would look
Would their pointiness mog mine or is it just a case their mandible as a whole is wider relative to zygos?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, currylightskin and dakchuh
This makes me wonder how the CT scans of people with visible outward gonians would look
One of the things I would do if I was rich af would be pay moggers to get scans of their skulls done and give them to me ded srs.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
One of the things I would do if I was rich af would be pay moggers to get scans of their skulls done and give them to me ded srs.
I've mentioned this before, I'd pay 1k for the 3D CT scan file of Maher's skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, ChristianChad, currylightskin and 1 other person
Anyone here has advice for someone with wide cheekbones, slightly narrow jaw but still above average, and 9 teeth show?

Anyone here has advice for someone with wide cheekbones, slightly narrow jaw but still above average, and 9 teeth show?
sure just sign up for my $50 course

• JFL
Reactions: ErbCel