The forum experience has increased a lot after I started ignoring the BBC addicts.

@
human304
@human304 also you dont get to talk about cuckoldry , i read posts about how indians want british rule back
you have Zero idea about waht Indians want. The only Indian voice you hear are the "White Washed Brown Coolies".

meanwhile this is what has happened and happening in India,

1. We have replaced 8+ Laws written by British people with our own laws.

2. The whole penal code that is based on the British Laws will be changed.

3. Uniform Civil Code is on the process of getting implemented

4. Indic Civlizational study and "Arthashastra" will become mandatory for every Indian student.

5. Our Emblem got a new makeover.

6. We built a new state of the Art Parliament with Indic architechture

7. Name of the country will be "Bharat" that was written in our 5000 BC scripture.

You dont know what is happening in the ground level.

All your media is propagandized.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

• JFL
you have Zero idea about waht Indians want. The only Indian voice you hear are the "White Washed Brown Coolies".

meanwhile this is what has happened and happening in India,

1. We have replaced 8+ Laws written by British people with our own laws.

2. The whole penal code that is based on the British Laws will be changed.

3. Uniform Civil Code is on the process of getting implemented

4. Indic Civlizational study and "Arthashastra" will become mandatory for every Indian student.

5. Our Emblem got a new makeover.

6. We built a new state of the Art Parliament with Indic architechture

7. Name of the country will be "Bharat" that was written in our 5000 BC scripture.

You dont know what is happening in the ground level.

All your media is propagandized.
I respect the work you re doing against bbc propaganda but if you insult us because of a few white cucks i wont hold back

thought you hated bbcs
99% it's just memes, people don't actually hate bbcs, they just like to meme.

@human304 is that 1% that actually hates bbc

European Princess is getting Blacked, Billionaires daughters getting Blacked, Republic and Democrat Leaders getting Blacked, Chinese Billionaires Daugters getting Blacked, Arab Sheikhs Daughter's Getting Blacked, Osama Bin Laden's family got Blacked, Pakistani muslim Politician's Daughter got Blacked.
Meanwhile everyone in this forum: " la la la my life goes la la la "
People wake up, pay heed.

View attachment 2419137
dude u need more self awareness. you are indian and not just any indian but one who lives on the internet. you’re asking people to wake up when your perspective on the dating world is based on pictures you collect from cuck twitter accounts

u aren’t part of any female friend groups cuz if u were u would be relying on actual experience and not cherry picked photos. i could post more 100x more content of white worship than what blacked posters post

u don’t have the personal experiences that NT white guys have nor can ur brain process the stupid amount of worship from women they get on the internet that plays into their subconscious so the comfort they have is lost on u and every other ethnic man that’s stuck on starvation mode

also no one is a bigger cuck in the world than what nonwhite men are for white men

• Love it
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
u aren’t part of any female friend groups cuz if u were u would be relying on actual experience and not cherry picked photos.
Neighbor country's Muslim Politicians daughter got caught in an UK hotel room with two niggers in compromised position.

Father's colleagues daugter went to Germany for masters. Now is in a live in situation with a Nigerian immigrant who drives Uber.

Mom's muslim friend Nazia aunty relocated to USA with her family. Her landlord is a Pakistani Woman , who is a single mother with two nigger daughters.

She said: " I wanted strong sons like their dads and now i have this ugly daughters." .

Nazia aunty to my mom: " I felt like slapping that bitch with my shoe. Woman like this needs to be stoned to death."

So, dont talk about what i dont know. You dont have 0.1% of social experiences and info that I have.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and klip11

• +1
Reactions: klip11

• Love it
Anglos.
Anglos.
Anglos, and spic.
Peak White Guy behavior: instead of taking up arms and killing niggers , he is burying his head in the sand and singing " La La La my life goes La La La"

meanwhile his sister on the other room: " oh god fuck me Tyrone, Jamaal, fuck me, fuck this Aryan pussass."

View attachment 2419097
Anglo.
Anglos, or jew? Idk, amerimutt nonetheless
Spic
Just live with Negroes, what could go wrong.
View attachment 2419108
Ok I'm done quoting these. Why is it always anglos :lul:. More proof anglos aren't white.

Last edited:
you mean this Emett Till nigger. He was a time bomb waiting to blow up.
His dad was hanged to death cause he murdered a white woman in Italy and also gangraped five white women with his Nigger friend.
It was in his genes.
View attachment 2419155
He was 14 when he died. She was 88 when she died.

Neighbor country's Muslim Politicians daughter got caught in an UK hotel room with two niggers in compromised position.

Father's colleagues daugter went to Germany for masters. Now is in a live in situation with a Nigerian immigrant who drives Uber.

Mom's muslim friend Nazia aunty relocated to USA with her family. Her landlord is a Pakistani Woman , who is a single mother with two nigger daughters.

She said: " I wanted strong sons like their dads and now i have this ugly daughters." .

Nazia aunty to my mom: " I felt like slapping that bitch with my shoe. Woman like this needs to be stoned to death."

So, dont talk about what i dont know. You dont have 0.1% of social experiences and info that I have.
I guess you can say your life got BLACKED

This psycho just isn't stopping :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, TheDragon, WeiWei and 3 others