The forum has become boring and life is depressive 🕳️

Klasik616

Klasik616

I hate my life so much
Background music

Offtopic is finally dead, looksmax section is already full of good threads. This ain't a social media anymore, the only one that I had. Now I have to look back to the boring life I used to have: alone in a room without any purpose, without a will. Gym? Yeah let's go another day to the gym and lift weights because I ain't got nothing better to do, let's go in hopes this looksmaxxing works some day (it won't). No friend to call either. Let's go out there hoping life will change (it won't), remember the void where you are at. Every day feels the same tbh haven't made real progress in life in a long time. The incel life is brutal, this state of being consists only on getting dissapointed around things you expected to work different and knowing that you can't change anything about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 8uAte, halloweed, tsxnre and 2 others
We're all suffering in some way. I'm suffering because the girl I like doesn't seem to like me as much.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: primqwe, 8uAte, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
We're all suffering in some way. I'm suffering because the girl I like doesn't seem to like me as much.
No girl liked me in my entire life

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: primqwe, 8uAte, halloweed and 2 others
I have times like these but then i either play video games,go outside or read some manga and then it all go away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe and Klasik616
I have times like these but then i either play video games,go outside or read some manga and then it all go away
Yes man I played videogames for almost all my life but now I feel nothing, videogames have been my cope but they don't make me happy anymore. Time's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 8uAte and tsxnre
Yes man I played videogames for almost all my life but now I feel nothing, videogames have been my cope but they don't make me happy anymore. Time's over
suffering the same situation here

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Klasik616
Just move to .is

• Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616
Just move to .is
The people who are on .is, why aren't they roping? If you don't want to max out money or looks what's the next thing? To rot forever I guess lol how boring it sounds .