The foundation on which you start a relationship sets the tone for its entirety

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
The most obvious example of this is men who want to save a stripper or a sugar baby from Seeking. Because they met her under that context and led the interaction with their wallet, they fail to realize that they'll always be seen in that light, as a trick. The relationship will always be heavily transactional, but had they met the same woman in a more normal environment where that information wasn't privy, they could've been treated like a normal person rather than an ATM machine.

A man could meet his wife and future mother of his child through his social circle with relative ease, but if he met that same woman in a nightclub he'd be brutally rejected. Had she come across his profile on Tinder she likely would've flaked, if she even matched or responded to begin with. If the bluepilled garbage that they are so compatible and meant to be together were true, why does how they met and the timing of it all produce completely different outcomes? In one she falls in love, the other she has no interest at all.

Familiarity is one of the biggest advantages a man can have, as in when a woman meets you via social circle (work/school/friends) she's subconsciously seeing the good in you and looking to make it work. When there is no familiarity (online dating/club) she's looking for any reason to disqualify the men in that environment. This is the primary reason relationships in the workplace happen so easily.

People greatly underestimate the value of context. As you can see, you could meet the same woman in two different scenarios and the results would be polar opposite. How she would treat you would vary greatly, and thus your own perception of who she is would completely change as well. Delusional redpillers love to claim that your interactions with women are determined solely by your value and that simply isn't true.

Understand that you'll be getting a different version of a woman based on the way you meet her.

@6ft4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, justheretobehere, VenatorLuparius and 10 others
Mirin. I've noticed this too. A woman can be a completely different woman depending on how you met her. Context dependent relationships JFL.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, borismonster, LancasteR and 3 others
I've literally been rejected by girls in a club who I then later slayed from Tinder

• Woah
Reactions: nofap
i always pay for pussy

Exactly most women have their guard up with guys they meet in a club, bar, or dating app. Also I think most women are more critical since most of my female friends see guys they meet at the club as hook up material but guys they know at work as relationship worthy. I think to get a relationship you should have that familiarity while if you just want sex you should meet at a club but you have to be attractive. I'd say if you're not that attractive you probably won't be having sex with women at the club though.

The most obvious example of this is men who want to save a stripper or a sugar baby from Seeking. Because they met her under that context and led the interaction with their wallet, they fail to realize that they'll always be seen in that light, as a trick. The relationship will always be heavily transactional, but had they met the same woman in a more normal environment where that information wasn't privy, they could've been treated like a normal person rather than an ATM machine.

A man could meet his wife and future mother of his child through his social circle with relative ease, but if he met that same woman in a nightclub he'd be brutally rejected. Had she come across his profile on Tinder she likely would've flaked, if she even matched or responded to begin with. If the bluepilled garbage that they are so compatible and meant to be together were true, why does how they met and the timing of it all produce completely different outcomes? In one she falls in love, the other she has no interest at all.

Familiarity is one of the biggest advantages a man can have, as in when a woman meets you via social circle (work/school/friends) she's subconsciously seeing the good in you and looking to make it work. When there is no familiarity (online dating/club) she's looking for any reason to disqualify the men in that environment. This is the primary reason relationships in the workplace happen so easily.

People greatly underestimate the value of context. As you can see, you could meet the same woman in two different scenarios and the results would be polar opposite. How she would treat you would vary greatly, and thus your own perception of who she is would completely change as well. Delusional redpillers love to claim that your interactions with women are determined solely by your value and that simply isn't true.

Understand that you'll be getting a different version of a woman based on the way you meet her.

@6ft4
Right place and moment pill. This is how normies can have threesome's or punch above their weight in ONS/LTRs. Familiarity and context. And this is why even if you are a mogger you are not getting all your worth from cold approach dating apps quality wise.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, borismonster, TheLastLaugh and 1 other person
Mirin. I've noticed this too. A woman can be a completely different woman depending on how you met her. Context dependent relationships JFL.
It’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, denthegodking and TechnoBoss