The Four Horsemen Of Extreme Surgeries. How Do U Rate From Most To Least Extreme?

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
Me
1 - LL
2 - Lf 3
3 - OBO
4 - Tripod Osteotomy

LL is more extreme to you than lefort 3 jfl

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, garoupilled_, Deleted member 27213 and 4 others
monobloc

• +1
Reactions: MrGentleman
Lefort 3 because 20% mortality rate

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel
Lefort 3 because 20% mortality rate
No that's not true JFL. People always confuse the statistic about people dying from traumatic LF3 injuries (from like a motorcycle crash) to LF3 surgery...

No one would get the surgery if it had a 20% mortality rate even if they were deformed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, gigacopecel, jflsnowdzz and 3 others
Me
1 - LL
2 - Lf 3
3 - OBO
4 - Tripod Osteotomy
Lol LL is less extreme than all the others because there's actually a large market for it with methods proven at scale.

You need to go "underground" to find someone willing to do the other 3.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, extremchange628181 and zainab
Me
1 - LL
2 - Lf 3
3 - OBO
4 - Tripod Osteotomy
Idk what tripod osteotomy is, but outside the rest,

1. OBO - high risk of death (with some movements, horizontal OBO != vertical OBO)
2. Lf 3 - a little less risk however death is quite possible
3. LL - lowest risk of death. Non-zero due to fat embolism. Quite possible to leave you crippled. But not dead.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Me
1 - LL
2 - Lf 3
3 - OBO
4 - Tripod Osteotomy
Lefort 3 and orbital box osteotomy are jokes, no one in the right mind would get them unless they were actually deformed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Manana, grooxx and 1 other person
Lefort 3 and orbital box osteotomy are jokes, no one in the right mind would get them unless they were actually deformed.
You DONT SAY.

Literally, some crazy motherfucker here found a doc to perform cosmetic OBO on him. i dont remember the nickname.

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel and Deleted member 32486
Can someone explain to me what these are? I've been suggested LF3 before. I look it up on Google and I just get gore.

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
You DONT SAY.

Literally, some crazy motherfucker here found a doc to perform cosmetic OBO on him. i dont remember the nickname.
Link the thread if you've find it, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
There are 2 cases happening this week.

You DONT SAY.

Cosmicmaxxer. You overestimate OBO mortality rate it's most likely sub 1%.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5 and Artemis
There are 2 cases happening this week.
This week? Fuark. Those guys have a balls undergoing a never done before modification. I wish them the best...

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Cosmicmaxxer. You overestimate OBO mortality rate it's most likely sub 1%.
I though like 3% or sth. But even 1% is a lot tbh.

LL has Death toll of like 0.001% or sth, not preventable. But even THIS is a LOT higher than it should be for a cosmetic surgery.

E.g. in rhino people NEVER die, unless it is a reaction to anaesthetia. And even with reactions to anaesthesia, mortality is like 0.00000..1%-sth.

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel

LL has Death toll of like 0.001% or sth, not preventable. But even THIS is a LOT higher than it should be for a cosmetic surgery.

E.g. in rhino people NEVER die, unless it is a reaction to anaesthetia. And even with reactions to anaesthesia, mortality is like 0.00000..1%-sth.
3% way too high. Maybe in the early days of cranio-facial surgery 30+ years ago. There's a stat out there that major cranio-facial surgery has a 1 in 1000 death rate (so .1%)

^At the end they talk about how the latest study in 2010 (so already 13 years ago) showed a .1% mortality rate for major cranio-facial surgery.

Also have to understand a lot of the people who undergo these surgeries have severe congenital deformities or illnesses and need very heavy correction that might increase the odds of adverse events.

In a non-deformed, healthy patient who undergoes mild correction the result might be better.

I agree that is high for cosmetic surgery and that you need to be kind of desperate to want to do it but some people are in pain and are ready to risk it.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 32486
No that's not true JFL. People always confuse the statistic about people dying from traumatic LF3 injuries (from like a motorcycle crash) to LF3 surgery...

No one would get the surgery if it had a 20% mortality rate even if they were deformed.
you can gain LeFort III from motorcycle crash?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Artemis, extremchange628181 and 2 others
Monobloc is the god tier extreme surgery.

LL - countless examples, it might as well be mainstream

OBO - Cosmic was the pioneer, now we have two more cases coming along

Tripod - Once again Cosmic, there will probably be others in the coming years

LF3 - no PSL user has ever gotten one but a Jaw Surgery Forums user has gotten modified LF3

Monobloc? Silence

1. LF3
2. OBO
3. LL
4. tripod

is tripod even that extreme lol

Monobloc is the god tier extreme surgery.

LL - countless examples, it might as well be mainstream

OBO - Cosmic was the pioneer, now we have two more cases coming along

Tripod - Once again Cosmic, there will probably be others in the coming years

LF3 - no PSL user has ever gotten one but a Jaw Surgery Forums user has gotten modified LF3

Monobloc? Silence
since when did cosmic get tripod

since when did cosmic get tripod
On the Surgerymax instagram page there is a post about bilateral tripod following a cosmetic obo… take a guess who that might be

On the Surgerymax instagram page there is a post about bilateral tripod following a cosmetic obo… take a guess who that might be
It didn't go well from what I've heard...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
It didn't go well from what I've heard...
Jesus fucking christ if that’s true smh smh

The guy cannot win. 100k on canthoplasty attempts, 200k of his parents own money all on useless preliminary lip augmentations, fat transfers, implants, fillers, he opted for a wraparound jaw implant vs bimax, people calling him uncanny…

I really admire his dedication but holy fuck he needed a better master surgical plan in place from day 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Octavian_Augustus

The guy cannot win. 100k on canthoplasty attempts, 200k of his parents own money all on useless preliminary lip augmentations, fat transfers, implants, fillers, he opted for a wraparound jaw implant vs bimax, people calling him uncanny…

I really admire his dedication but holy fuck he needed a better master surgical plan in place from day 1
Yes I have learnt from his lessons and am going to be super careful before undergoing any additional surgery. This shit has to be well thought out.

• JFL

bruh who cares if its 3% or 1% its not like ur gonna die lmao

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 32486
LL is not extreme is a mainstream hardmax nowadays just like rhinoplasty
obo is really hard to perform and the results can be asymmetrical
1-obo
2-lf3
3-tripod
4-LL

I don't understand how he supposedly spent so much
He said he spent like 600k, but for the surgeries he got, the costs should add up to way less

Yes I have learnt from his lessons and am going to be super careful before undergoing any additional surgery. This shit has to be well thought out.
Additional? Have u already had something

He said he spent like 600k, but for the surgeries he got, the costs should add up to way less
Idk about his all surgeries, but for OBO, i remember NO ONE wanted to perform it on him.

Because this is NOT a cosmetic surgery.

Then he finally found a surgeon. To do it on him. Some big name.

When the surgeon takes a job that can kill u, without proper indications, with uncertain results, he as well might charge you a fortune for it because his reputation will suffer if something goes wrong. And since OBO is not cosmetic, EVERYTHING can go wrong. So he probably named the highest price he could think of.

It is in his old post here.

LITERALLY EVERYONE with IQ higher than 90, bro... :feelscry:
Dude in a game I remember farming for an item which had a 5% of a chance to be dropped and after an hour of continuous farming I was able to get it. Stop with this fear mongering, that percentage is very small, it wont ever happen if you go to a good surgeon.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Octavian_Augustus
Idk about his all surgeries, but for OBO, i remember NO ONE wanted to perform it on him.

When the surgeon takes a job that can kill u, without proper indications, with uncertain results, he as well might charge you a fortune for it because his reputation will suffer if something goes wrong. And since OBO is not cosmetic, EVERYTHING can go wrong. So he probably named the highest price he could think of.

He said he spent like 43k on it I think, meant to be 55k but somehow went down. I can't remember where he said that, if it was in the thread or elsewhere

Also technically OBO is cosmetic cos it's not a health issue, it's just only done for cosmetics in those who have extreme deviation from mean

• +1

The surgeon who did it is very skilled though. I'd trust him with an OBO. Doesn't matter anyways because his price for OBO is 6 figures now.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
1-monobloc
2-OBO (its moves your whole eyes + brow and shrinks your nose bridge )
3-LF3
4-LL
5-tripod