The framecel problem and Afrikancel's solution

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Forgive me if I make any errors, I am just sharing some thoughts.

So for those who do not know, a framecel is an incel who has subhuman frame.
+ <7 inch wrists
+ under 1.6 shoulder to waist ratio
+small joints
+small bones
+low density organs (hollow)

It is almost impossible to change BONES unless you are running pharma grade stack. JFL if you think gymcel roids will grow your bones. Girls can see right through that petacope.

If you want real, soft solutions do the following:
For wide hip+ narrow clavicle niggas (under 1.3 shoulder to hip ratio, build you obliques and gain as much fucking mass as you can on your delts. Just get wide everywhere. Then wear oversized items to hide your physique. Grow your hair.

If you have THIN wrists, invest in wrist accessories and do forearm exercizes 3x a week. Use straps for back excercizes to give ur forearms chance to recover. Use DOH grip for deadlifts RAW when you can for tendon gains. Increase vascularity by keeping warm. Veins will make your wrist thicker by up to an inch at full DILATION.

Small hands is a sign of an incel. To fraud large hands, keep your thumb adjacent to your finger at all times. Keep your hand flat like you are sprinting. Hard to explain but cba to get pictures.

Skullcel: if you have a subhuman lower 3rd, i have managed to make my jaw SUBSTANTIALLY more visible in my short time here. You must decrease bodyfat. 5-10 lbs isnt enough. You must be 10% bf. You are fatter than you think. Keep dropping 5lbs until you begin to be sick regularly. (Mlre than once a month).

Incels have hollow digestive organs because of bloat because of subhuman genes. Prevent bloat ti be more dense and look better. Hollow organs are death.

More advice incoming.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
I keep yo-yoing between cutting to enhance my face, or gaining to stop being a skinny botch, and always end no nowhere. I committed to bulking until the end of winter now, but fuck does it hurt to see what it does to my face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I keep yo-yoing between cutting to enhance my face, or gaining to stop being a skinny botch, and always end no nowhere. I committed to bulking until the end of winter now, but fuck does it hurt to see what it does to my face.
Bulk cleaner. There's usually no benefit from eating 800 caloric surplus when you could be making most of the same gainst at a 500 caloric surplus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Oak and jefferson
Skullcel: if you have a subhuman lower 3rd, i have managed to make my jaw SUBSTANTIALLY more visible in my short time here. You must decrease bodyfat. 5-10 lbs isnt enough. You must be 10% bf. You are fatter than you think. Keep dropping 5lbs until you begin to be sick regularly. (Mlre than once a month).

Training Neck and Traps gives a illusion of wider and better lower 3rd

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6401 and Oak