The French are brutally rejecting immigration

most people here call me cuck, call me names , tell me that i want to get blacked. no body gives heed to my warnings that can be seen in real life.

during my masters i read the United Nations Immigrantion Agenda 2030, for a paper on International Finance.

this Agenda is so fucking evil that it boggled my mind.

the basic thing was: " it will take more money to raise a kid from birth to 18 years of age, so we will demoralize our people to not have kids and bring 18 year olds from Africa to save money and earn profit"

btw thanks for the appreciation.
Also post or DM me your paper and I’ll read it. I’m high iq srs. Have respectable degree.

Do you have a source for this? I don’t feel like reading the whole thing so post a couple sentences that prove your point. I agree btw but want proof if possible.

Yup, Appendix 16 and on all talk about “defunding media outlets that promote intolerance”, and of course they will group nationalism or respect for your country into intolerance in the real world. I feel like these articles should be offered in the maths and sciences as well in university so people can know why society is fucked. The arts and science students are taught it but too stupid to come to any logical conclusion and the ones smart enough (engineers, etc) are smart enough but not taught it in school so we are confused at the ruined society and how it got there.

Referenced article below: