Reactions: currylightskin, Hero of the Imperium, Pharmaceutic and 9 others
deludedcel

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Aladin
never been to france so i cant confirm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Aladin
Everything I know about France comes from Monet Paintings and watching the Tour de France on TV. Pretty sure it is not a Desert.
iu

eta: and the little French guy on Hogan's Heros was not dark skinned
iu

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
French people:

1. Have a high in group preference, like many ethnics

2. Live in a country that is a desert

3. Eat bugs like other ethnics

4. Are brown eyed and shitskin

5. Have lots of Jews in their country

View attachment 1824382

Average French person
The French are as white as they come lol wtf are you talking about. The only ethnic Europeans are the Meds. North Italians are German ethnically but Italian culturally btw before anyone says anything.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Biiyo03 and Aladin
deludedcel
Couldn’t be further from the truth
disprove anything he said pls

1. Have a high in group preference, like many ethnics

"France took the first place in the top of the world’s rudest countries with nearly one-fifth of votes. Skyscanner travel editor Sam Baldwin thinks this result could be rather due to the common stereotype about French snobbery."

2. Live in a country that is a desert
France
nature-reserve-red-sand-france-nature-reserve-called-colorado-provencal-france-trees-orange-colored-sand-dunes-147389455.jpg

Also France
photo1jpg.jpg

France again
9126880899_ba1a13d7fd_k.jpg

OH NOOO thats actually north africa
THIS is france :lul:

countryside-south-france-115918419.jpg

"The majority of the films in the Spaghetti Western genre were actually international co-productions between Italy and Spain, and sometimes France"

3. Eat bugs like other ethnics
"Heliciculture occurs mainly in Spain, France and Italy, which are also the countries with the greatest culinary tradition of the snail.[3]"

4. Are brown eyed and shitskin
Screenshot 2022 08 16 at 06 53 52 Skin tone in France 2021 Statista

only 40% self identify as white
rest as slight to majorly tanned

"My question is this, why are so many French people dark skinned? I mean
excluding Negroes, Asians, Indians, and others, many French are dark with
brown eyes and black hair. Where does that come from?"

5. Have lots of Jews in their country
France continues to be home to the world's third largest Jewish community, at around 500,000,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 17997 and ReadBooksEveryday
The French are as white as they come lol wtf are you talking about. The only ethnic Europeans are the Meds. North Italians are German ethnically but Italian culturally btw before anyone says anything.
disprove my post you cum gobbler burp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
You've never been to france if you think that's the average french guy
I've lived there
This guy wouldn't pass even in southern france, he'd be seen as an ethnic

Tumblr mjvc8c5U2s1r7fcmvo1 1280
View attachment justin-bieber-4.webp
Atlantid + alpine is the most common french phenotype
Bieber and Franco can pass as french.
I'd say that James Franco would have a common look for a southern french guy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin
French have been known for being disgusting if you look at their history

Most of them never believed in washing yourselves but using perfumes (and also why the whole French cologne thing blasted the world) - Basically from 300AD to 1750AD. Imagine fighting a holy war (Crusades) whilst literally smelling like shit. There are even records of the French Monarchy and the Pope in Milan claiming that bathing is unhealthy

Same for the diet. It's not just snails and bugs, French villages have a popular cousine serving leeches

Overall disgusting people. French girls are super hot but once you realize how most of them don't even wipe their asses...just no :trepidation::trepidation:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
Bullshit. I went to France and the actual French people were borderline Nordic. Also those aren’t deserts. Also are you Indian?
JFL
JFL
your fucking experience does not fucking matter dude. you did not adress any of my points.

Ok, lets say i believe what you say
i literally posted forum posts from people that went to france and said the exact opposite aka "i went to france and they looked ethnic af, what is going on?"
so now its your BS vs their BS, how do you cope faggot?

the avg french looks like this
Ajmgc31591 bibl 0008 m

main-qimg-3581d0f0408a3658f1db0cfbf988be28-lq

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 17997 and ReadBooksEveryday
You've never been to france if you think that's the average french guy
I've lived there
This guy wouldn't pass even in southern france, he'd be seen as an ethnic

View attachment 1824434View attachment 1824435
Atlantid + alpine is the most common french phenotype
Bieber and Franco can pass as french.
I'd say that James Franco would have a common look for a southern french guy
liar
ive been there too
they ethnic af

• +1
Although when I went to the airport it was full of French Jews, it was crazy. @ReadBooksEveryday
Yeah cuz there's a lot of history of Jews in France

Overall a shithole. Literally didn't believe in taking baths (Indian tier sentience) for thousands of years meanwhile Jews and Muslims were literally told to bath often by their respective Prophets.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Aladin
Lies. Stop lying. French cuisine is objectively one of the best. They do wipe their asses. France is great, would be better with less niggers but still great
LMFAO
FOUND THE FAGGOT
DUDE IS SEETHING
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO EAT BUGS BITCH BOY LOOOOL

• +1
That isn’t what the average Frenchmen looks like you tard
dude you are literally proving OPs point with your behavior
you are clearly french
and you are mad as fuck that someone is roasting you and your country
because you are ethnic with high ingroup pref
dude you are fukcin retard
if you have 2 braincels you stop posting rn and do some damage control

• +1
liar
ive been there too
they ethnic af
There are ethnics living in france, no fucking shit. There's something called immigration
France is an ethnic melting pot rn
I haven't ''been'' there, I have lived there. Which is different

• JFL
Lies. Stop lying. French cuisine is objectively one of the best. They do wipe their asses. France is great, would be better with less niggers but still great
Bro stick to living in New York land and all the lies you have been sold there (I was sold these lies too. Muh French cuisine muh Italian pasta. Meanwhile the Italian chef is a 5'4 Eugenio manlet that bought a regular Barilla pack)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, House Lannister and Aladin
dude you are literally proving OPs point with your behavior
you are clearly french
and you are mad as fuck that someone is roasting you and your country
because you are ethnic with high ingroup pref
dude you are fukcin retard
if you have 2 braincels you stop posting rn and do some damage control
since when in group preference is an ethnic trait?

• +1
@StreegeReturn since you live in france tell us what the average frenchman looks like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Aladin
Bro stick to living in New York land and all the lies you have been sold there (I was sold these lies too. Muh French cuisine muh Italian pasta. Meanwhile the Italian chef is a 5'4 Eugenio manlet that bought a regular Barilla pack)
which "white" cuisine is better than french and italian?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Aladin and Deleted member 16369
@averagejoe you're an ethnic

• Hmm...
There are ethnics living in france, no fucking shit. There's something called immigration
France is an ethnic melting pot rn
I haven't ''been'' there, I have lived there. Which is different
lookey lookey another french person getting mad just like op predicted yes yes keep riding the wagon deepr in the shit, typical low iq ethnic doesnt see hes digging his own grave jfl

I just have respect for France and their great country. Mogs whatever deathnic shithole you came from
LMFAO RESPECT FOR FRANCE
LMFAOOOOOOO
I CANT
I CAN NOT
LMFAOOOOOOOOO
lindsay lohan laughing GIF

BRO ITS THE WORST COUNTRY IN EUROPE
they are the most left, nihilist, depraved with THIRD BIGGEST JEW POPULATION, neurotic af, ethnic, eat shit like leeches and snails, they are giga nasty to foreigners and theyve been coping with "muh nationalism" since french revolution fucked them and they regrett immedeatly JFL, still mad at germany for fucking them in ass back then
jfl at this entire country

your cars are shit
your economy is buttfucking
your president married a woman that could be his grandma
your diet is literallly snails and grains

fucking kill yourself "muh great country"

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 17997, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
lookey lookey another french person getting mad just like op predicted yes yes keep riding the wagon deepr in the shit, typical low iq ethnic doesnt see hes digging his own grave jfl

LMFAO RESPECT FOR FRANCE
LMFAOOOOOOO
I CANT
I CAN NOT
LMFAOOOOOOOOO
lindsay lohan laughing GIF

BRO ITS THE WORST COUNTRY IN EUROPE
they are the most left, nihilist, depraved with THIRD BIGGEST JEW POPULATION, neurotic af, ethnic, eat shit like leeches and snails, they are giga nasty to foreigners and theyve been coping with "muh nationalism" since french revolution fucked them and they regrett immedeatly JFL, still mad at germany for fucking them in ass back then
jfl at this entire country

your cars are shit
your economy is buttfucking
your president married a woman that could be his grandma
your diet is literallly snails and grains

fucking kill yourself "muh great country"
anakin skywalker hate GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ReadBooksEveryday and Aladin
I hate NY nigga. I went to France and the food was top notch. Mogs every cuisine except for Japanese and American Chinese
JFL this fag went to french restaurant and ate food an is like "this was is what french food is like"
i cant
the fucking IQ

• +1
The Jew part doesn’t
Matter, they don’t even make up 1%. They’re not ethnic+ you’re an Indian. Snails are good but most of their cuisine isn’t bugs. (They have some of the best food) nasty to foreigners= based. Don’t care about the cars. Idk about economy. I’m not French but yeah the president is bad.

But yeah France is a great country, you’re coping if you deny that
I cant
i fucking cant
thats like says jews dont matter to america, even though america has second largest jew population
because jews are only 1% of american population, despite them running 90% of media over there, all of jew york etc...
fuck
even jews are ethnic race themselves idk what you are smoking
5% of france is literally black you mongoloid

also lol you lost bro you allready making amendments "snails are good" JFL itS A FUCKING SNAIL also how is their food good? pastry? yeah, typical, fucking ethnic grain eater, enjoy your anti nutrients fuckface.

• +1
@Aladin care to reply?
1st of to say which cuisine is better we have to establish a standard of good-bad of food
how would you judge food?
most people judge by taste and how healthy the food is
and then they balance "bad" vs "good" foods, "all in moderation"
etc...

now, this is simply horseshit
humans have existed in their current form for 100000 years yet we only started cultivating grains around 6000 years ago in ancient Sumeria. Grains can simply not be part of our natural diet.
They contain fungi and anti nutrients. Just this year scientists found out that sunflower seeds contain fungi that give you high chance for liver cancer. Almost all plant foods contain some from of anti nutrient that messes up your body.
Cashew seeds literally give the workers that harvest and process them acid burns on their hands, you can look that up if you want.

The only foods that do not contain any anti nutrients and that any person can eat in any quantity without negative side effects are animal products from healthy grasfed animals. And even here, some people can not handle dairy, so it comes down to animal fat and meat. Now you might ask yourself, how am i going to get my fiber and minerals/vitamins? Beef liver contains basically every vitamin and mineral you need in quantities far bigger than any fruit such as an apple can provide.
If you eat nose to tail, meaning, brains, offal, kidneys and liver, you are good. Or even simpler, eat meat, fat and liver once a week.
That is the best diet to begin with, as elimination diet for 2-6 months before adding other stuff back in.

Taste is largely a matter of acquisition. If taste was objective, there would be no insect snacks in asia, they would not eat gutter lard in china or other shit. Natives would not like raw meat or blood. Taste is acquired and subjective. The human body responds only to fat and sugar and thats it. The reason restaurant veggies taste better is because they are buttered or sugared up. (vegetable oils are highly carciogenic and an industrial waste product, dont eat them)

Going back to whether French cuisine is good or bad,
unless you are avoiding 90% of sugars and eat mostly animal fats and meats, you are fucking yourself long term. Idk if you have tried fasting, intermediate fasting or something similar, but when you remove carbs from your diet, you essentially go into a state of perma-fasting, while remaining energized by fats as your metabolism changes to burn fat for fuel instead. This is why people feel good fasting. Also vegans feel good at first because their bodies are starving for 3 months on their own fat and then they suddenly feel shit again and this is why most vegans stop being vegan after few months.

Now going back to the french diet:
let us first examine what the french eat.

Breakfast is small: bread, cereal, or yogurt with fruit and granola, and coffee. Lunch and dinner include small portions of meat, vegetables, and some type of starch, with a piece of cheese and coffee to finish off the meal. Foods that are a staple of the French diet include full-fat cheese and yogurt, butter, bread, fresh fruits and vegetables (often grilled or sautéed), small portions of meat (more often fish or chicken than red meat), wine, and dark chocolate.

If this is to be believed, its not looking good.
I pointed out the downsides of grains already.
Coffee, Chocolate - contains high amounts of oxalate which causes joint inflammation and is hard to get out of body later.
Full fat cheese is good, yogurt good, butter good, fruits and vegetables like i said in minimum quanities if tolerable.

now, fish contains mercury and other shit. Red meat does not cause heart disease thats horse shit. Wine is fermented product, still high in sugar.

So overall their diet stacks up to be shit, like most diets nowadays. The countries with the highest amount of plant consumption, namely india and china, have the highest obesity, highest diabetes and heart disease rates worldwide. Also, rice contains arsenic and if you feel inclined, look up ground water contamination with arsenic in asian countries.

The french diet does not hold up.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin and Deleted member 5892
French have been known for being disgusting if you look at their history

Most of them never believed in washing yourselves but using perfumes (and also why the whole French cologne thing blasted the world) - Basically from 300AD to 1750AD. Imagine fighting a holy war (Crusades) whilst literally smelling like shit. There are even records of the French Monarchy and the Pope in Milan claiming that bathing is unhealthy

Same for the diet. It's not just snails and bugs, French villages have a popular cousine serving leeches

Overall disgusting people. French girls are super hot but once you realize how most of them don't even wipe their asses...just no :trepidation::trepidation:
Our women are quite ugly tbh. But they mogg anglo women so there’s that

Niggers are only 4-8% of Frances population, it’s barable but NAFRIS are 15% which is ridiculous that means Frances African population is like 20%+. Though racism in France is mainly only reserved for NAFRIS it seems eveybody there hates them due to bombing and shit even the Chechens bully NAFRIS. Still moggs all of Europe despite that lol

Niggers are only 4-8% of Frances population, it’s barable but NAFRIS are 15% which is ridiculous that means Frances African population is like 20%+. Though racism in France is mainly only reserved for NAFRIS it seems eveybody there hates them due to bombing and shit even the Chechens bully NAFRIS. Still moggs all of Europe despite that lol
Doesn't really matter. It's soon to be 100% muslim but once again, it isn't my problem.

Doesn't really matter. It's soon to be 100% muslim but once again, it isn't my problem.
Won’t ever happen. We are very racist we won’t allow Ayrabs to take over, it’s socially acceptable to be racist towards Arab in France. What niggers are to you americans is what Arabs are to us in France for reference. As long as we halt black immigration and oppress the sandniggers we will be white forever

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Won’t ever happen. We are very racist we won’t allow Ayrabs to take over, it’s socially acceptable to be racist towards Arab in France. What niggers are to you americans is what Arabs are to us in France for reference. As long as we halt black immigration and oppress the sandniggers we will be white forever
>very racist
Not all. You're not different than anglophone countries. Worshipping negros 24/7.

>very racist
Not all. You're not different than anglophone countries. Worshipping negros 24/7.
France doesn’t like blacks, we don’t even promote them, unless you post here most people don’t even know France has blacks or Arabs lmfao :feelsgah:. And we are even crueler to sandniggers. You’re coping hard

The native French population are so ethnic you can't really tell them apart from muslims

Screenshot 20220816 103457 Gallery
Screenshot 20220816 103445 Gallery
Screenshot 20220816 103433 Gallery

Not a single brown eyed ethnic in sight

• WTF
Even the middle east has blue eyed people. These are not French rather the leftovers of Frankish and Norman occupation. The average French person is ethnic even if some people have blue eyes.
20220816 104330
most famous french youtuber
(I Will stop answering after this because you are a troll)

:p

• Love it
i wanna fuck models on paris house rooftops like jordan barrett

• Ugh..
They don't have enough jews. if they did they'd be all G
bro they are ethnic as fuck already jfl, the french are neurotic, diseased, ethnic
they are a tribe basically
the french are good fertile ground for jews because france is the middle east

• JFL
bro they are ethnic as fuck already jfl, the french are neurotic, diseased, ethnic
they are a tribe basically
the french are good fertile ground for jews because france is the middle east
tehy're huwiter than u

• JFL
tehy're huwiter than u
the french literally had black nobility even 300 years ago
theyve always been bros with ethnics and africa

Alphonse%20de%20Labroue%20%5B%20French%201792-1863%20%5D%20AN%20AFRICAN%20NOBLE.jpg

Alphonse de Labroue

fore example
nigga played a fiddle and thats it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17997
the french literally had black nobility even 300 years ago
theyve always been bros with ethnics and africa

Alphonse%20de%20Labroue%20%5B%20French%201792-1863%20%5D%20AN%20AFRICAN%20NOBLE.jpg

Alphonse de Labroue

fore example
nigga played a fiddle and thats it
yea they were always cosmopolitan niggers. i'll nuke them all

• Woah

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Aladin and Deleted member 17997
Me on the left when a fr*nch """human""" <<being>> talks to me

Attachments

• 1631479927550.jpg
    1631479927550.jpg