The friendless cope needs to end

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
Everyone here needs to stop with the "muh social circles are for losers what a waste of time! they're all fake" Shut the fuck up you utter social retard.

You would be much happier if you had a loyal friend group you've known since your childhood/for years that you can do things with and talk to irl. Keep coping or go and make friends. And if you're school it is literally the easiest thing ever quit being an autist.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 13868 and 5 others
@micropenis29 THOTS?

🌊

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
yes bro it feels good especially when you dieted for days on end, then you finally stuff your face with sugary foods

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Hozay
@micropenis29 THOTS?
He's just going to cope with saying that you need to look like a gigachad 3000 or friends are useless.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Cant make friends so its over.

I agree with you.
But a question, what if you don't like your friends? You keep trying or your cope?

I agree with you.
But a question, what if you don't like your friends? You keep trying or your cope?
You cut them off. Especially if they're toxic

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
You cut them off. Especially if they're toxic
bro i noticed walking makes u shredded, like if you going for 10 min drive to the store just walk there for 30 min. I did this and improved body composition ngl easiest way tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
bro i noticed walking makes u shredded, like if you going for 10 min drive to the store just walk there for 30 min. I did this and improved body composition ngl easiest way tbh
Bro im legit about to go for a 1 hour walk. come join me brother

• +1
Reactions: Tony