The Front Page of Looksmax

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
The past few days have been some of the best I've ever seen in terms of quality content. Great work to everyone, and I hope we can reach new heights beyond even what Lookism had during their golden era.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281, Nibba and 6 others
We can, we just need to leave shitposting for shitposting threads and we will be glorious

Take into account that we are just 10 autists researching and we produce high-quality content, of course this shit has potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, Afrikancel and 1 other person
Disagree completely.

This place is really no different from reddit's TheRedPill. It's a strange mix of actual chads giving platitudes that mean nothing and are completely worthless to an actual incel, wannabe chads shooting out crackpot theories in order to appear smarter than the actual Chads posting here, and actual incels who are hoping that one of the crackpot theories will work or coping that the Chads' advice actually works. This place has ever worse spam than .me (or .is for now) and is even a bigger Good Ol' Boys club. I have found better advice in .me in my 7or 8 months there (namely, use of Phenibut and insistence on virginity of woman) than I have since this place's inception. To me, this site and it's "quality content" is a few Chads pandering to Asperger Kings by saying "go talk to her bro... be konfident". Has this site provided me answers on how to find me a traditional wife? Has this site found a way to fix my actual Asperger's? Has this site taught me that my eye area can be fixed? Has this site taught me anything but that genetics mean everything when it comes to looks? Nope. I get more solid advice from the bluepilled Christcucks on /christian/ then I do here.

As an afterword, I am willing to retract all of my statements with written apology if anyone here or any advice helps me actually ascend. TBH I'm just here for the lulz and to troll Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
Thanks man, I appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Disagree completely.

This place is really no different from reddit's TheRedPill. It's a strange mix of actual chads giving platitudes that mean nothing and are completely worthless to an actual incel, wannabe chads shooting out crackpot theories in order to appear smarter than the actual Chads posting here, and actual incels who are hoping that one of the crackpot theories will work or coping that the Chads' advice actually works. This place has ever worse spam than .me (or .is for now) and is even a bigger Good Ol' Boys club. I have found better advice in .me in my 7or 8 months there (namely, use of Phenibut and insistence on virginity of woman) than I have since this place's inception. To me, this site and it's "quality content" is a few Chads pandering to Asperger Kings by saying "go talk to her bro... be konfident". Has this site provided me answers on how to find me a traditional wife? Has this site found a way to fix my actual Asperger's? Has this site taught me that my eye area can be fixed? Has this site taught me anything but that genetics mean everything when it comes to looks? Nope. I get more solid advice from the bluepilled Christcucks on /christian/ then I do here.

As an afterword, I am willing to retract all of my statements with written apology if anyone here or any advice helps me actually ascend. TBH I'm just here for the lulz and to troll Chads.
Its definitely not perfect but still better than r/TheRedPill. If I am right I think Tricky is referring to is the recent Surgerymaxxing threads on the forum. I can see a number of them on the front page which wasn't the case before. We definitely need more. I'll be posting updates about my surgery next month. I can also see other useful threads on the front page. With time we will have more of these threads. It is still only a few people who post regularly over here. As far as the chad advice threads are concerned, they have also been banned and deleted in the past so its not like chads get away with anything.

• +1
The past few days have been some of the best I've ever seen in terms of quality content. Great work to everyone, and I hope we can reach new heights beyond even what Lookism had during their golden era.
It's cause I have started posting a lot more often and my aura of quality spreads like wildfire.

jk ofc

• +1
sounds cope tbh
If scientific studies are cope to you then IDK how to convince you of anything.

There are even clinics that offer microbiota transplants. People simply arent aware that these services are available.

• +1
If scientific studies are cope to you then IDK how to convince you of anything.

There are even clinics that offer microbiota transplants. People simply arent aware that these services are available.
Did you try that bacteria kit that you were talking about?

• +1
Did you try that bacteria kit that you were talking about?
Yes. I just ingested my probiotic capsules with billions of bacteria. It would be premature to jump to any preliminary conclusions before 2 weeks and any hard conclusions before 4 weeks

• +1
We can, we just need to leave shitposting for shitposting threads and we will be glorious

Take into account that we are just 10 autists researching and we produce high-quality content, of course this shit has potential
Ngl. We have some of the brightest minds in all PSL history here. @extreme-overthinker included. Hell as he can testify for, I have genius grant for uni that I'm using to research Gene editing

• +1
Yes. I just ingested my probiotic capsules with billions of bacteria. It would be premature to jump to any preliminary conclusions before 2 weeks and any hard conclusions before 4 weeks
Do post updates

• +1
Do post updates
I have made a dedicated log thread to condense all the updates into 1 thread. Check it out as I update it daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Has this site provided me answers on how to find me a traditional wife? Has this site found a way to fix my actual Asperger's? Has this site taught me that my eye area can be fixed? Has this site taught me anything but that genetics mean everything when it comes to looks?

Yeah sure thing bro, here's a quick guide to finding a virgin wife, fixing a neurological disorder, having the perfect eye area without surgery, and being born to the right parents. Sorry I didn't write this sooner, it won't take but a moment to cure every problem you have. We really should be more helpful, these issues are so simple and quick to fix, again, so sorry.

• +1
Disagree completely.

You don't deserve advice if you are here to troll. If you want actually surgery advice and height gain advice, I can provide it. And I'll need to see your face

• +1
The only real advice here is given by @blackopstruecel and you banished him. What a shame

• +1
At least people are having the balls to go forward with plastic surgery, which is the only real form of looksmaxx.

On incels.me, there's a lot of users who say "boo hoo I tried looksmaxxing but it didn't work. it's over"

- "what exactly did you do ?"

- "i looksmaxxed, bruh"

- "cool. but what were the steps you took in order to looksmaxx"

- "i got myself a haircut, bought new clothes, and bought an expensive fragrance"

It's plastic surgery or nothing, boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin