Tall
Deep voice
Good physique
Big penis
Good personality
Rich
Has status

If you have 1 only:
Probably over, might be not if lucky though, like if good looking but not super short, not broke, not fat or skinnyfat, penis isnt below average etc

If you have 2:
Over prob depends though, if GL and tall not over considering average penis too but if penis is super short over.

If you have 3:
Good for you, really good, depends what though (it depends on all)
Like if u only have personality, physique and deep voice then most likely over but if handsome good physique big dick then not over

If you have 4:
Again depends on what they are but good for you if its the important ones

If you have 5 or more:
You don't have

Also it's funny how one single flaw can literally ruin your whole dating life, like having short penis. Like we see guys that are ugly get to fuck, short that get to fuck, shit personality people that get to fuck but we don't see anyone with a small penis fuck. Over if you have this.

stop fucking posting shit threads every 5 minutes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: user123456, lowiqNormie, wackedchives and 1 other person
why u rude to me bhai i thought you guys like my threads 😿
you literally said:

1: over
2: probably over
3: over but it depends
4: not over
5: not over

like yeah thats how it works the more positive qualities you have the more likely its not over

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
you literally said:

1: over
2: probably over
3: over but it depends
4: not over
5: not over

like yeah thats how it works the more positive qualities you have the more likely its not over
it depend tho, if u have 3 features like deep voice good physique good personality but ugly as fuck then its still over

it depend tho, if u have 3 features like deep voice good physique good personality but ugly as fuck then its still over
posting water every 10 minutes for some clout on an online forum is pathetic. Take a look at yourself get some shit going in your life

From this list:

Good looking
Tall
Deep voice
Good physique
Big penis
Good personality
Rich
Has status

If you have 1 only:
Probably over, might be not if lucky though, like if good looking but not super short, not broke, not fat or skinnyfat, penis isnt below average etc

If you have 2:
Over prob depends though, if GL and tall not over considering average penis too but if penis is super short over.

If you have 3:
Good for you, really good, depends what though (it depends on all)
Like if u only have personality, physique and deep voice then most likely over but if handsome good physique big dick then not over

If you have 4:
Again depends on what they are but good for you if its the important ones

If you have 5 or more:
You don't have

Also it's funny how one single flaw can literally ruin your whole dating life, like having short penis. Like we see guys that are ugly get to fuck, short that get to fuck, shit personality people that get to fuck but we don't see anyone with a small penis fuck. Over if you have this.
0 🤣

I have none of it

I mog u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070