• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Thanks for looksmaxing tip,helped a lot,thanks OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deluded Normie
I read only interesting parts,seems legit,but you put it at wrong section of the forum bro
Why? It is related to looks theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chad69
Why? It is related to looks theory.
This is looksmaxing section,on looksmaxing section people talk about surgery and other softmaxs,thread like this is usually posted on off topic.But dont worry,comon greycel mistake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 1 other person
This is looksmaxing section,on looksmaxing section people talk about surgery and other softmaxs,thread like this is usually posted on off topic.But dont worry,comon greycel mistake
There are a lot of threads that are not about surgeries or other looksmaxxing methods but about looks theory and what attracts women posted in the Looksmaxing section, and it makes sense since it is somewhat related to looksmaxing, you need to know what is considered attractive to pursue that when looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FutureMogger
There are a lot of threads that are not about surgeries or other looksmaxxing methods but about looks theory and what attracts women posted in the Looksmaxing section, and it makes sense since it is somewhat related to looksmaxing, you need to know what is considered attractive to pursue that when looksmaxing.

Yeah,but this is not related to looksmaxing

• +1
Yeah,but this is not related to looksmaxing
Did you read the part in which they talk about the orbicularis oculi and masseter muscles?
You can actually train those muscles to look more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chad69
Did you read the part in which they talk about the orbicularis oculi and masseter muscles?
You can actually train those muscles to look more masculine.
Yeah sorry,I told you I didnt read it all,but yeah,chewing helps with masseter muscles,I actually even ordered my mastic gum few days ago

• +1
i stumbled upon this website and this guys articles a long time ago.
total new age bullshit

• +1
Fundamental difference: functional brain

• +1
Very interesting read, thanks for sharing OP.
Also this is interesting:
Well-developed zygomaticus muscles produce “high cheekbones” and disused zygomaticus muscles produce buccal fat and nasolabial folds.

This is pure distilled redpill content. Jfl at that Blackpill:
Women are often criticized for their lack of objectivity. On the internet, it’s called “women logic” or “female logic.” A classic example of this is when a woman sees a man sitting alone, keeping quiet, and looking around. If the guy is handsome then his behavior would be seen as brooding and mysterious—hot. If the guy is ugly then he would come off as a creepy, shy, awkward loser. Or, say a good-looking guy serenades a girl with his guitar on her front lawn. How romantic! But if he’s ugly? How pathetic!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 6401, aphoria and 1 other person