the funny thing about the whole chinkcel ricecel milieu is...

ranierean

ranierean

...Boarding L'Express de Schery 🚬🚂✊
…that they GENUINELY believe that they're superior

and so when they are faced with facts, their rage is always a dissonant thing, they will NEVER admit weakness or fault.
Nigcels lie and invert reality, ‘jeets acknowledge their inferiority wholesale–even if they could never internalize it–chinx just keep coping and coping…

r/AsianMasculinity, azidenitity, hapas -etc-, hell, even the chinamen from .is–they all say that the Global Azea is too accommodating for its own good, which by and large says nothing on its own.
"We are simply too kind and too understanding of others," or quite literally, "we are too pure for this world."
LOL.

Every white man with an asian partner therefore becomes "mid" or worse, and China doesn't even register as a questionable rising power to them, and more so this behemothic protagonist of world history that was robbed of everything but is also somehow destined to bend the arc of time and right every past wrong… Their copes are truly astonishing…
You had… 4 fucking decades of Boluan Fanzheng and what do you have to show for it? Genshin Impact… GDP pc and HDI lower than in Putin’s Russia… PRC is literally poorer than most of LatAm and there’s no room for it to grow because it would quite literally mean cannibalizing every imaginable commodity market.
I don't know man but if you're asian it's just over. There's nothing new to say...

• JFL
Reactions: SpongFancy and SidharthTheSlayer
I don't have to convince you I am superior, I know I am and that's all that matters.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back