The furthest I ever went

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Was when I made out with my oneitis in the car. I had brought her home and I went for a 'goodnight kiss'.

I initiated the kiss and as soon as we started making out she put her hand on my back and started caressing it. She was also breathing heavy and slow while at it and it appeared as if she enjoyed it. It looked to me like she was getting off or smth.

And what did I get after this? Absolutely nothing. That's the most intimate thing I ever did with a girl and will ever do. But it was nothing but a cope. It didn't mean anything. If it meant, I would have lost my virginity with her or another girl.

No woman wants sex from me, they always rejected me or ignore me. I never had chemistry with any girl, no sexual tension. I'm doomed. I will never escape inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Keep trying boyo. If you got that far you can go farther

• +1
Keep trying boyo. If you got that far you can go farther
See? That's what I thought too. I thought it meant something but it clearly didn't. It was just a 1 night luck and won't be happening again. And it was really lucky cause she told me she hadn't had sex in a month. GL finding a single girl like that.

• +1
See? That's what I thought too. I thought it meant something but it clearly didn't. It was just a 1 night luck and won't be happening again. And it was really lucky cause she told me she hadn't had sex in a month. GL finding a single girl like that.

Where you been man, we've missed you

• +1
Was when I made out with my oneitis in the car. I had brought her home and I went for a 'goodnight kiss'.

I initiated the kiss and as soon as we started making out she put her hand on my back and started caressing it. She was also breathing heavy and slow while at it and it appeared as if she enjoyed it. It looked to me like she was getting off or smth.

And what did I get after this? Absolutely nothing. That's the most intimate thing I ever did with a girl and will ever do. But it was nothing but a cope. It didn't mean anything. If it meant, I would have lost my virginity with her or another girl.

No woman wants sex from me, they always rejected me or ignore me. I never had chemistry with any girl, no sexual tension. I'm doomed. I will never escape inceldom.
Atleast u had the kiss! This girl from college used to sext me, sometimes even upto an hour but irl at college she showed no sexual interest. (gonna make a thread on this)

• +1
Atleast u had the kiss! This girl from college used to sext me, sometimes even upto an hour but irl at college she showed no sexual interest. (gonna make a thread on this)
That sux man. They just blueball us and ditch us.

• +1
I'm sorry bro. Maybe you could get lucky again just keep pushing

• +1
I'm sorry bro. Maybe you could get lucky again just keep pushing
Push what? i didn't push anything with her, I randomly met her at the bus stop. Shit like this only happens once. I'm screwed, come on.

• +1
Push what? i didn't push anything with her, I randomly met her at the bus stop. Shit like this only happens once. I'm screwed, come on.
Keep pushing forward and don't give up yo

• +1
  • +1
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338