THE FUTURE OF EUROPE

Then why are you talking about Asians and Indians when north was talking about blacks and Muslims :feelswat:
he wasnt tho
Ethnics get preferred treatment, it’s all to do with liberal cuckolding.

I thought we were talking about financial status as well? Non whites are at the bottom of monetary ladder.
^this was responding to this post
View attachment 1399928

Imagine getting eductation mogged by immigrants who can barely speak English. This is the so called ‘Anglo supremacy’
which was abt indian/chinese (and by extension asians in general)
@Biggdink

it never had anything to do w blacks or muslims (a fair amt of those asians r muslims tho)

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Shrek2OnDvD
This is why I’m calling him a neurotic retard

All Indians are like this, probably because they are insecure racially.

The other day I said something about immigrants committing crime, and some Indian starts seething and saying “NO NO WE INDIANS IS DA GOOD ONES” :feelskek:

like obviously I’m not talking about Chinese and Indians
except you literally were here
and one of the threads premises is abt them...

Lookism really

• +1
Then why are you talking about Asians and Indians when north was talking about blacks and Muslims :feelswat:

Chinese and Indians do pretty well though, compared to Africans and inbred Middle Easterners.

I even said this :feelskek: And this retarded Indian starts having a mental breakdown

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 7580
I even said this :feelskek: And this retarded Indian starts having a mental breakdown
cuz u said it was a result of pro-diversity policies (and that was the only reason they performed better than whites)...
which u even continued pushing as u couldnt read basic charts
and just lol @ calling destroying ur arg a mental breakdown :lul::lul:
Indian neuroticism in action, very sad!
all sfcels can say when they end up wrong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @Shrek2OnDvD

• +1
cuz u said it was a result of pro-diversity policies (and that was the only reason they performed better than whites)...

You misinterpreted my words, I said blacks etc are because of diversity policy and bias.

I then said about chinese and Indians because they DO out preform other ethnic groups regardless of diversity policies (literally they entire reason I included that 😂 why the fuck would I say it otherwise?)

And yeah I didn’t read your graphs, i barely readanything you wrote. Why would I? I don’t care for debating you. (AGAINS I even said this above:feelskek:)

Fuck me you have to be the most pathetic Indian I’ve ever met. Imagine being Indian and siding with niggers and Muslims 🤮 next level cuckolding.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

He was referring to blacks and Muslims when talking about those policies

literally no one mentioned Indians until you did , indians don’t even like Muslims and blacks so I don’t even see point of your posts

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Marsiere214
Joined Aug 12, 2020
Posts24,495
Trucel outcast who gets bullied by girls

8C210C3C 6DE5 410F A030 3FE623F512CB
0A888CAC C03B 4A1A 8DE5 A46438BA96B7

You’re also a faggot with galleries of penises. You haven’t posted them in awhile tho 🤔
A92A6C20 C6CC 4415 8F69 74730B590779

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, MrGlutton, buckchadley31 and 3 others

literally no one mentioned Indians until you did , indians don’t even like Muslims and blacks so I don’t even see point of your posts
How? companies etc only have diversity quotas. They don’t care what type of ethnic minority they get.
Ethnics get preferred treatment, it’s all to do with liberal cuckolding.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Shrek2OnDvD
How do you cope that black guys will touch more white girls in 1 week then you will in your whole life.

You ugly nerdic pemavirgin bug.

93524964 6D29 43D8 A355 DBFAF104E981
895C34EC CAD0 4FA8 B68C 7B0898F0C974

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, MrGlutton and Shrek2OnDvD

no [see below]
Chinese and Indians do pretty well though, compared to Africans and inbred Middle Easterners.
How? companies etc only have diversity quotas. They don’t care what type of ethnic minority they get.
Nothing you’ve provided states that non whites don’t get preference over Whites with regards to diversity hiring.
bro just cuz i post something doesnt mean i "love muslims and blacks" or smt, im completely indifferent towards (normal ones, not jihadists/sfcels) both them & whites.

You misinterpreted my words, I said blacks etc are because of diversity policy and bias.

I then said about chinese and Indians because they DO out preform other ethnic groups regardless of diversity policies (literally they entire reason I included that 😂 why the fuck would I say it otherwise?)
no u didnt, u said relative to africans lol (which is true, but not meaningful)
And yeah I didn’t read your graphs, i barely readanything you wrote. Why would I? I don’t care for debating you. (AGAINS I even said this above:feelskek:)
it takes 3 seconds to read a graph if u arent braindead...
u dont care abt debating supposedly but u respond every time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
no [see below]

bro just cuz i post something doesnt mean i "love muslims and blacks" or smt, im completely indifferent towards (normal ones, not jihadists/sfcels) both them & whites.

no u didnt, u said relative to africans lol (which is true, but not meaningful)

it takes 3 seconds to read a graph if u arent braindead...
u dont care abt debating supposedly but u respond every time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No point in arguing with stormfags

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Trucel outcast who gets bullied by girls

View attachment 1400253View attachment 1400252

You’re also a faggot with galleries of penises. You haven’t posted them in awhile tho 🤔
View attachment 1400251
You post 55 times per day:lul::lul:
How do you cope that black guys will touch more white girls in 1 week then you will in your whole life.

You ugly nerdic pemavirgin bug.

View attachment 1400264View attachment 1400265
Keep posting gay blackcels. He and you take the same amount of bwc every day.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
You post 55 times per day:lul::lul:

Keep posting gay blackcels. He and you take the same amount of bwc every day.
You have 55 dicks in your photo album which you jerk off to like the little touchless virgin you are

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and MrGlutton
You have 55 dicks in your photo album faggot
Does it bother you? Do my pics remind you of your black baby carrot? Is that why you made 25k posts in a bit more than a year on incel forum? Kys loser nigger.

Does it bother you? Do my pics remind you of your black baby carrot? Is that why you made 25k posts in a bit more than a year on incel forum? Kys loser nigger.
Why do ethnics here cope with BBc? When most are small

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
94FBE21C 207B 4618 ADB2 35EA360480BF

Caging at you. You get bullied by jb’s, I would stuff your head in a toilet and make you my bully victim bitch irl. Keep coping with stormfront you wide hipped estrogenic cuck.

EA328EAE 19C9 4D65 B602 781F1AC94D91

• +1
View attachment 1400293

Caging at you. You get bullied by jb’s, I would stuff your head in a toilet and make you my bully victim bitch irl. Keep coping with stormfront you wide hipped estrogenic cuck.

View attachment 1400294
Nigger I'd buck break you, believe me. A loser like you writing 55 posts per day on an incel forum is either 130 or 300lb nigger. Judging by black obesity rates it's probably the latter. I'd break your orbitals and make you look like bob sapp crying on the floor.

Nigger I'd buck break you, believe me. A loser like you writing 55 posts per day on an incel forum is either 130 or 300lb nigger. Judging by black obesity rates it's probably the latter. I'd break your orbitals and make you look like bob sapp crying on the floor.
Huge cope.

DE925433 3419 4459 9AE7 CD465189C539

Meanwhile you: destined to be a femboy

BBDAF223 90DA 43D9 8865 D863AAE4B055

• JFL
  • Love it
@TeraCope54 thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and RetardSubhuman
@TeraCope54 thoughts?

• JFL
@TeraCope54 thoughts?

u below getting beat by a 14 y/o

• JFL
@TeraCope54 thoughts? u running away after @looksmaxxer234 whoops you :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Cidre enjoyer and Looks234
@TeraCope54 thoughts? u running away after @looksmaxxer234 whoops you :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 1400341
RUN BUCK RUN

OOOOOOH @looksmaxxer234 IS CRAZY SOMEONE STOP HIM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@RetardSubhuman @Shrek2OnDvD @sandcelmuttcel

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and Looks234