The future of women

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
I am very sorry. Feminism lied to you, and you believed it at a crucial time in your life - in your sexual and reproductive prime. This is why traditionalism existed in the past, it wasn’t to prevent you from having fun.

It was to facilitate a more appropriate and moral path that would not be filled with quick bursts of pleasure, but then filled with suffering in the future. Instead it was to provide a fair and natural future for women while still being biologically fair to men.

But the blue haired feminist rejected this and women like you thought you could reject it as well with 0 repercussions. This was simply not the case, I advise all liberal sluts to date 55-60 year old men, it is the only option you have now, or in the near future. Just wait on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, KrissKross, OldRooster and 1 other person
I saw a 15-16 year old JB with blue hair and different colored long socks walking down the street got hard ngl

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Butthurt Dweller, Arkantos and 1 other person
I saw a 15-16 year old JB with blue hair and different colored long socks walking down the street got hard ngl
Girls like that disgust me; at least in the sense of wanting more than a pump and dump
I hope incel tears reads this.
IT CUCKS NEED TO COME HERE NOW.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
I advise all liberal sluts to date 55-60 year old men, it is the only option you have now, or in the near future.
I support this. I would agree to most anything to make this a trend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
When are ultra realistic robot GFs coming out? They will just make obsolete, lets be frank, women are a pain in the ass to deal with, from hearing bitching and complaining, to putting up with drama.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
When are ultra realistic robot GFs coming out? They will just make obsolete, lets be frank, women are a pain in the ass to deal with, from hearing bitching and complaining, to putting up with drama.
even my chad friends would admit that tbh

but they would find the idea of robots too desperate and for virgins

• +1

Dude even chads dont like to deal with women, trust me the one chad I know fucking hates women, refuses to ever commit.

Ive only gotten laid a few times in my life (im 17 so ive done ok) but the amount of shit I had to deal with after the pump and dump was fucking extraordinairy. Like a week or so ago I pumped and dumped asian qt from my school, and her friends have been fucking stalking me on social media, messaging me and shit its so annoying.

Last edited:
  • +1