The Future

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
In The Future, Chads will all be Sex Slaves to Gay Jews. Less competition right? Wrong. All women and children will be sex slaves to Jews aswell while you rot.

Average men who are not attractive enough and survive The Brutal Jewish Harems as a child will be forced to work as slaves in Goyim Work Factories.

Even some Chad Lites will rot, if you're lucky you'll be able to afford an AI Holographic GF you can't even touch.

This is the future you chose.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and stuckneworleans
There Are gay jews??? It really is over

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Most are gay, you better hope you don't attract them because you're gonna get raped soon. It's over.
Will I get money in return tho? I'm not gay or anything but what if it the gay jew was giving 1 million dollars

Will I get money in return tho? I'm not gay or anything but what if it the gay jew was giving 1 million dollars
No, just lol, you'll prob get executed in a basement. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 4991
Time to plant land mines in my property when they come for me

In all seriousness, why do you care about the future?

Won't you be dead?

In all seriousness, why do you care about the future?

Won't you be dead?
I'm not a boomer so why would I be dead? I also care about the future for my kids, grandchildren, and future ancestors, why wouldn't I?

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I'm not a boomer so why would I be dead? I also care about the future for my kids, grandchildren, and future ancestors, why wouldn't I?
Are you sure you're gonna have kids?

Why the fuck would you want kids?
Don't have kids bro! Annoying little shits! Reproduction doesn't matter that much anyways!

Meanwhile the jew has centuries of lineage and knowledge being shared from generation to generation. Each generation richer and more powerful than the previous because they understood the importance of continuing your name even after death.

In The Future, Chads will all be Sex Slaves to Gay Jews. Less competition right? Wrong. All women and children will be sex slaves to Jews aswell while you rot.

Average men who are not attractive enough and survive The Brutal Jewish Harems as a child will be forced to work as slaves in Goyim Work Factories.

Even some Chad Lites will rot, if you're lucky you'll be able to afford an AI Holographic GF you can't even touch.

Just be jew theory?

Don't have kids bro! Annoying little shits! Reproduction doesn't matter that much anyways!

Meanwhile the jew has centuries of lineage and knowledge being shared from generation to generation. Each generation richer and more powerful than the previous because they understood the importance of continuing your name even after death.
I was talking to BrendioEEE specifically, should have clarified

Brutal gay jew pill