the gay face

It is genetic mate. It has been proven. The prenatal t alters the brain very high prenatal t make a man have the same agression and lust as a normal man would but for dudes and low prenatal t make a man's brain structure similar to that of a female sexually so he becomes submissive a'd like men. And btw women are bisexual by nature.
That's actually a good thing if it's caused by genes cause that'd mean it can be stopped easily (epigenetics)

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It is genetic mate. It has been proven. The prenatal t alters the brain very high prenatal t make a man have the same agression and lust as a normal man would but for dudes and low prenatal t make a man's brain structure similar to that of a female sexually so he becomes submissive a'd like men. And btw women are bisexual by nature.
bro . trust me . im not gay

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
That's actually a good thing if it's caused by genes cause that'd mean it can be stopped easily (epigenetics)
It's all about the mother's prenatal t no one chooses his sexuality.
bro . trust me . im not gay
You could have high prenatal t and be straight. Only very high prenatal t can make some one top gay.

It's all about the mother's prenatal t no one chooses his sexuality.

You could have high prenatal t and be straight. Only very high prenatal t can make some one top gay.
idk what you mean tbh. this doesnt make sense I masc mog the homos I see on youtube .

idk what you mean tbh. this doesnt make sense I masc mog the homos I see on youtube .
Because you only look at bottom homos. Top homos are hyper masculine af.

Because you only look at bottom homos. Top homos are hyper masculine af.
nah bro. through my obseveration of homos online and just now searching up pictures of what they look like. they are not hyper masc. you probably got the wrong idea. prenatal T doesnt make you gay. it makes you straight with "homosexual tendancies"

nah bro. through my obseveration of homos online and just now searching up pictures of what they look like. they are not hyper masc. you probably got the wrong idea. prenatal T doesnt make you gay. it makes you straight with "homosexual tendancies"
That's science mate i haven't come up with it.