The Gay men who have sex with women

D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
People here have a misconception that gays aren't sexually attracted to women. They are wrong. They just find an ass more pleasurable than a vagina.

And no they are not bi
"Have you ever slept with a woman?" I hadn't, but he said he had screwed three girls and liked it. "Are you bi?" I asked, confused. Nope. Chris identified as gay, but occasionally had sex with girls.

Just fuck girls in ass theory.

It's actually one of the harder things about coming when you're fucking a girl: [a vagina's] not nearly as tight [as an ass].

Despite their dedication to sleeping with girls, most gay men recognize that their sexual pleasure from sleeping with women is limited. I asked three gay men if they enjoyed more pleasure from fucking a vagina or a guy's ass, and they all gave me the same answer: "ass." According to Randy, a 31 year old gay men who spends his days toiling away on Wall Street, a woman's vagina is the ultimate detractor of sex with girls.

Just be horny and have chemistry theory

"Sex itself is sexy," Randy explains. "People are sexy. Sometimes you meet a girl and you've got chemistry and you're horny, it doesn't seem like a bad idea if she's into it."

Just get bored of dicks theory

"You can only take so many dicks before guys get boring," a 23-year-old boy named Lucas explains. "Females are a nice departure from the norm."

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Melo95, Richard_Hungwell and 7 others
Only a j can make such threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, fjor2096, Corleone and 8 others
Gay mods pin this thread

@Preston @PapiMew @Gargantuan @Chad1212 @StormlitAqua @tyronelite @Lorsss @Kingkellz @Alexanderr

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16853 and 2 others
Daily reminder : gays like @slop slinger and @geezcel fuck more girls than most hetero men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16369
Geezel and slop are straight

So they are bi

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
So they are bi
"Have you ever slept with a woman?" I hadn't, but he said he had screwed three girls and liked it. "Are you bi?" I asked, confused. Nope. Chris identified as gay, but occasionally had sex with girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18522
Also the vagina is basically the ass, theyre right next to each other.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, GetShrekt, Yerico7 and 5 others
Actions speaks louder then words

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Richard_Hungwell and Cidre enjoyer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, fjor2096, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
bump

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 17872
OP is not wrong, I have a gay friend who told me he occasionaly fucks girls, but he said to me that he doesn't really like "a girl's energy", it's like he sometimes fuck girls just because he's horny, but he still prefers to fuck guys 100%, and when he fucks girls it's just because a hole is a hole, he still might think of himself fucking a guy while fucking a girl's vagina.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Richard_Hungwell
Getting slay mogged by gay dudes is ridiculous

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, fjor2096, GetShrekt and 2 others
Gays have more sex.with woman than incels

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, fjor2096, GetShrekt and 4 others
Yeah, gay dudes do well with women. Incels should learn from gay men.

• +1
Keep crying for incels. Gays are degenerates who have no standards and mostly fuck landwhales meanwhile incels are 6.5PSL or bust.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Survivor95 and Deleted member 16369
Anyone saw "Je t'aime moi non plus"(1976)? It's this old French kinky movie, about a pretty gay garbage man who tries to go straight and bang a cute waitress in the ass. They keep trying in various motels, but she keeps screaming in pain so they are repeatedly kicked out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Richard_Hungwell, n0rthface and 2 others
Ass does not feel as good as pussy. To me at least

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Deprived and Richard_Hungwell
Can the mods seriously cut down on posts related to actual, literal faggotry? :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gargamel, Deleted member 13787, fjor2096 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
If gay men fuck more women than most straight men, then it seems that the straight men are the actual faggots. They are the ones, after all, getting no pussy, so they have no empirical evidence to substantiate their claim to heterofaggotry.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17872
If gay men fuck more women than most straight men, then it seems that the straight men are the actual faggots. They are the ones, after all, getting no pussy, so they have no empirical evidence to substantiate their claim to heterofaggotry.
Brutal but true @dfucclife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19157
Only gay chadlite+ fucks women, all the other ones are gay just to cope

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 17872 and Richard_Hungwell
Gaymaxxing is legit. Women feel very open and comfortable around gay men.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
idk man ive fucked ass before and pussy is better. gays are just coping pretending they have it better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95, Richard_Hungwell, n0rthface and 1 other person
idk man ive fucked ass before and pussy is better. gays are just coping pretending they have it better
Daily reminder @ArvidGustavsson u r just a coper who can't get pussy wet.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Richard_Hungwell and justadude
Looksmax users can't get pussy wet enough
Because they're a bunch of faggots who don't like to eat pussy and are scared of vibrators

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17872
@David Rothschild see? You're disgusted with eating pussy and scared of a vibrator which would always enhance the sex. Cuz you're probably low T as hell

• Hmm...
based thread
boyos, tag @ s , users here who fit the description :ROFLMAO: