The Genetic Mutation For FAIR SKIN Originated In INDIA

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MewMaxxing, Lmao, Hueless and 10 others

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432

very interesting my brother is light-skinned like this guy but I am light brown-skinned

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lmao and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Most fundamentals of mathematics originated in the middle east too but it's not like that has helped them.

Whatever helps curries cope.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and 9 others
Mmmh sirs we are the first white skin
Rama Krishna cum on my face and I become white sirs
Do the needful

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 17829, Chadeep and 3 others

lifefuel for currycels

how do you compare to pakistanis and why did you guys separate ? Why are some muslims and some hindu

Also who are sikhs and who do they hate and fight with

lifefuel for currycels

how do you compare to pakistanis and why did you guys separate ? Why are some muslims and some hindu

its so vast

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
how do you compare to pakistanis and why did you guys separate ?
So basically when british came and acquired India, they used divide and rule strategy and created a rivalry between hindus and muslims and when the brits were about to leave they divided india into 2 nations - muslim india (pakistan). hindu india (india) and many people died on both sides due to riots. they did this because they never wanted india to progress and wanted to leave it in a state of chaos and war.

Why are some muslims and some hindu
before the europeans invaded india. the turks/afghans invaded india and ruled it for over 1k years and thats how many indians converted to islam.

sikhs are a small religious minority in both india and pakistan. they dont hate anyone. they are cool people in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 17829, Lmao and 3 others
The lengths curries go to prove they re of aryan heritage...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17791
The lengths curries go to prove they re of aryan heritage...
cope. its the europeans who claim Indian aryan heritage not the other way round.

Max Mueller it is said was an agent of the British colonial rulerswho was funded by them to write, rewrite and distort the history of India so as to establish Christian history as superior to that of the Indians and create an inferiority complex among the Indians by proving to them that their history, traditions, culture, philosophy, religion etc. had no value before the history and culture of Europe. He originally estimated that the Rig Veda was written around 1200 B.C as a later date could have been in conflict with the Christian beliefs. He also formulated the Aryan Invasion Theory to show that the Vedas and the superior Aryan race came to India from Europe.

Max Mueller and other missionaries like Ralph T.H. Griffith, Maurice Bloomsfield, Wilson etc. also tried to learn sanskrit to comprehend the primary Hindu scriptures but landed up distorting them by the application of the Abrahamic template on the Hindu worldview

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 15827
So basically when british came and acquired India, they used divide and rule strategy and created a rivalry between hindus and muslims and when the brits were about to leave they divided india into 2 nations - muslim india (pakistan). hindu india (india) and many people died on both sides due to riots. they did this because they never wanted india to progress and wanted to leave it in a state of chaos and war.

before the europeans invaded india. the turks/afghans invaded india and ruled it for over 1k years and thats how many indians converted to islam.

sikhs are a small religious minority in both india and pakistan. they dont hate anyone. they are cool people in general.
the british didnt make a rivalry, the mughals gradually lost land after almost uniting the whole subcontinent, and also marathas sided with british to fight against mysore sultanate

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
You are reaching coping capabilities that has never been seen before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 19948, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
He makes a fair point. Makes one really wonder. Good thread.

The rock clapping gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, ascension, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
You are reaching coping capabilities that has never been seen before
you are reaching propaganda levels that even max mueller himself has never seen before. You make me believe in reincarnation theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
Muh white skin came from india..?
Screenshot 2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791
Most fundamentals of mathematics originated in the middle east too but it's not like that has helped them.

math was made by an arabian and arabians are fucking rich and own many businesses in the US.

math was made by an arabian and arabians are fucking rich and own many businesses in the US.

Math was made by Indians and chinese u dumbwit.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 19551
Who cares? Most curries are dark skin. What's it matter?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19948
Very interesting. Me and my brother are both pakistani-pashtun. My mum is super pale white and my dad is darker. This is both of our phenos

866FA062 2D04 4F60 9B28 1B0861470EED
F4A9937F 12E7 4FC7 861B 3DE14B897BE5

• +1
you are reaching propaganda levels that even max mueller himself has never seen before. You make me believe in reincarnation theory.
You just call anyone who doesn't agree with you propaganda even though the only evidence for your claims is a propaganda youtuber

Math was made by Indians and chinese u dumbwit.
All of you are wrong. The earliest evidence for complex mathematics is from Babylon. So Maths was made by the Babylonians. But Chinese, Arabs and Indians all immensely contributed to it.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

The state of curry cope embodied in physical form

• Ugh..
Cope
It originated in the middle east (likely anatolia) and the caucasus, not india

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/exd.14142

Although large genome-wide association studies highlighted skin colour as a highly polygenic trait,[20,61,62] evidence for selection of pigmentation variants in present-day Europeans was found only for a limited number of large-effect variants, the top two of which turned out to be the loci of the genes SLC24A5 and SLC45A2.[24,63] Thus, the light skin colour of todayโ€™s Europeans is primarily based on non-syn-onymous SNPs of the genes SLC24A5 and SLC45A2, the geograph-ical origin of which is western Asia and the Near East[48

The SNP rs1426654 within the SLC24A5 gene has the single largest effect on skin lightening of all gene variants identified to date.[66] It is located within a large (78 kb) haplotype block C11 shared by virtually all carriers of this allele, including ancient Scandinavian, eastern and Caucasus hunter-gatherers,[48] sug-gesting that this light skin variant derives from a single carrier who lived 22 000-28 000 years ago[48,71] in the Middle East.[72]Similarly, haplotype analysis of the SNP rs16891982 of the SLC45A2 gene concluded that this skin-lightening mutation oc-curred only once in the ancestry of Caucasians.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Lmao, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and 1 other person
Cope
It originated in the middle east (likely anatolia) and the caucasus, not india

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/exd.14142

Although large genome-wide association studies highlighted skin colour as a highly polygenic trait,[20,61,62] evidence for selection of pigmentation variants in present-day Europeans was found only for a limited number of large-effect variants, the top two of which turned out to be the loci of the genes SLC24A5 and SLC45A2.[24,63] Thus, the light skin colour of todayโ€™s Europeans is primarily based on non-syn-onymous SNPs of the genes SLC24A5 and SLC45A2, the geograph-ical origin of which is western Asia and the Near East[48

The SNP rs1426654 within the SLC24A5 gene has the single largest effect on skin lightening of all gene variants identified to date.[66] It is located within a large (78 kb) haplotype block C11 shared by virtually all carriers of this allele, including ancient Scandinavian, eastern and Caucasus hunter-gatherers,[48] sug-gesting that this light skin variant derives from a single carrier who lived 22 000-28 000 years ago[48,71] in the Middle East.[72]Similarly, haplotype analysis of the SNP rs16891982 of the SLC45A2 gene concluded that this skin-lightening mutation oc-curred only once in the ancestry of Caucasians.

Funding information:
C.C. had been funded by the Academy of Finland (grant # 267067).
:p:ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Funding information:
C.C. had been funded by the Academy of Finland (grant # 267067).
:p:ROFLMAO:
meanwhile your proof is...
a random indian guy just saying things?
im gonna make a wild guess here and say that my source is a bit more credible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 17872 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
meanwhile your proof is...
a random indian guy just saying things?
im gonna make a wild guess here and say that my source is a bit more credible
He's an Indian Historian.

Show me Indian sources instead of western propaganda. I wont believe anything except Indian sources. enough of british empire looting scamming propaganda

Niggers who larps as Anglos are ever more so
Your an annoying bitch I regret saving you from these rabid throthing rajapeajeets. Fucking bitch get cancer and die

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 19948 and Deleted member 17872
Show me Indian sources instead of western propaganda. I wont believe anything except Indian sources. enough of british empire looting scamming propaganda
the only indian "sources" i would find are pseudo scientific ones since the academic field there doesnt care about european anthropology...

the so called "western propaganda" is literally run by leftist academia, in no world would these people try to make pro white claims

this is like me claiming "bulgaria had the largest empire in the world" and asking you for bulgarian sources only to disprove it, since everything else is supposedly anti bulgarian propaganda...
and i can assure you, you can find bulgarian "sources" for us being the biggest empire in the past

• +1
the so called "western propaganda" is literally run by leftist academia, in no world would these people try to make pro white claims
Agree with everything except this part.

First the western academia is not run by leftists. Maybe by freemasons and the rothschilds but not leftists.Maybe in France you can say that but not other places especially not in the Anglosphere.

Secoond, many leftists are pro white. Actually two of the most famous leftists in history Karl Marx and Che Guevara were racists and believed in the superiority of white people and civiization over others.

• +1
You just call anyone who doesn't agree with you propaganda even though the only evidence for your claims is a propaganda youtuber

All of you are wrong. The earliest evidence for complex mathematics is from Babylon. So Maths was made by the Babylonians. But Chinese, Arabs and Indians all immensely contributed to it.
It would really be a stretch to say "math was made by someone" as a concept but rather it was first written somewhere which could still be even earlier then we know (undiscovered civilizations).

Also when you accounta the probability of ETs on earth Lines start to get early on "what we discovered" and "what were we helped to Discover"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 17872
  • +1
Indians have the strongest hair too right ?

It began in the levant if iirc but different people groups developed it independently when they switched from Hunter gatherer to agriculture

lifefuel for currycels

Shouldnt be lifuel
theyre still brown and curries
nothing changes

• +1
Cope aryans were not white. So ropefuel for whites.

> FAIR SKIN ORIGINATED IN INDIA!!! Take THAT, WHITES!!!

>>ARYANS WERE NOT WHITE YOU BITCHSSS MOTHERFUCKER!!! STOP CALLING THEM THAT!!!

This kind of Houdini-tier mental acrobatics implies that OP is either doing cartwheels between two parallel cope universes, or is two different curries sharing the same computer.

Last edited:
  • +1