The genetic pill is so brutal

Ivanos

Ivanos

Iron
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Posts
147
Reputation
140
It’s so fucking unfair my younger brother who is 14 is like 5foot9 has hazel eyes and a way better jaw than me, whereas when I was his age I was only 5foot6 (currently 17 and 5foot10 and a half) I have dark brown eyes and a horrible overbite the only good thing I got was low set brows and the naturally curly hair but we all know that the hair barley even matters.
 
Genetic pill? You mean Black pill bro
 
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eggshells and Ivanos

Similar threads

betrayed by 5‘8
Replies
3
Views
80
betrayed by 5‘8
betrayed by 5‘8
Beastimmung
Replies
17
Views
111
Small_Violin
S
islaymtbs
Replies
8
Views
51
Mogmo
Mogmo
Andy123
Replies
1
Views
31
Jiozz
Jiozz
IndecentEyes
Replies
6
Views
53
Oscaridk
Oscaridk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top