The ghetto white girl at my school looks angelic as fuck

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
North Atlantid pheno with nice tits, small button nose htb to low Stacy lite facially. She looks good the worst part about her is her obnoxious personality she legit acts like what you think a stereotypical ghetto black girl would

Also she’s a womanlet so bad genetic material.

Previous threads made about her

@NotCarv @bloomercel @@_chink @It's all good man @murdah @Jhon Smith @Lynxress @Lorence @ElTruecel @autistic_tendencies @fuxkdakikez @human304 @yeeyeeslayer
@Kamui
@Gengar

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, ElTruecel and 3 others
Is she a big titties girl?

brb using my imagination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, bloomercel, murdah and 2 others
nurture not nature

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
nurture not nature
The effect Jewish brainwashing has had on our Aryan queens has been a disaster for the white race :lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and lilith
brb using my imagination
IMG 2300

Imagine this but shorter skull and lighter eyes

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah and PseudoMaxxer
View attachment 2824506

Imagine this but shorter skull and lighter eyes
Why did I have to be a fucking mute autist in my teens instead of just talking to girls :feelsrope: There was this shy white becky (was prob chad only ofc) that was into anime/nerd hobbies back in homeroom when I was in middle/high school, I could’ve at least had her as a a friend and others, idk why I never keep in contact with people :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Gaygymmaxx and wishIwasSalludon
Why did I have to be a fucking mute autist in my teens instead of just talking to girls :feelsrope: There was this shy white becky (was prob chad only ofc) that was into anime/nerd hobbies back in homeroom when I was in middle/high school, I could’ve at least had her as a a friend and others, idk why I never keep in contact with people :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Same bro I’m in my junior year of high school

Same bro I’m in my junior year of high school
Tbh befriending girls and actually pulling them isn’t the same thing though. But if you can’t even have basic conversations with female how do you pull them

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and wishIwasSalludon
North Atlantid pheno with nice tits, small button nose htb to low Stacy lite facially. She looks good the worst part about her is her obnoxious personality she legit acts like what you think a stereotypical ghetto black girl would

Also she’s a womanlet so bad genetic material.

Previous threads made about her

@NotCarv @bloomercel @@_chink @It's all good man @murdah @Jhon Smith @Lynxress @Lorence @ElTruecel @autistic_tendencies @fuxkdakikez @human304 @yeeyeeslayer
@Kamui
@Gengar
I would breed

Idc avout height

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and wishIwasSalludon
IMG 8751

did read

• JFL
@Ricky212

I don’t mean that blacks or race mixing is disgusting, I mean that not liking your own people and being bbc only is

I’m not racist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and wishIwasSalludon
Assuming she has one

Insane levels of coping you’d pay her to breathe in ur direction
I’m not really foid depraved like that, I’m more of a standardcel. Shit like that is a huge turn off for me, I wouldn’t be attracted to her

• +1
, I mean that not liking your own people and being bbc only is
I mean considering how she behaves it’s not surprising she’s bbc only. She’s literally a reverse Oreo :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
I mean considering how she behaves it’s not surprising she’s bbc only. She’s literally a reverse Oreo :feelswhy:
That’s unfortunate.

Imo you should stop thinking about her and just forget about her, girls like that aren’t worth it anyway.

Find someone else, assuming your not a subhuman

• +1
Respect but id still pay her to sit on me tbh:feelsohh::feelsohh:
I mean I would definitely hit but I’m more of a ltr guy

I would happily fuck, not that she’d want me anyway…

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Jeww
I’m the opposite
Most guys are, and that’s fine. But I want a girl who’s nice and actually loves me for me n shit

Like a good person who’s nice to people and all that. That kind of girl is rare as fuck though

Looks aren’t that important to me, mtb+ is fine. Hbu?

• +1
Yea I usually don’t but I saw her today in class and she’s just so beautiful man tbh
I get you man, I’m one of like 4 dudes in my French class, surrounded by beautiful foids but sitting in the corner…

Just get over it tbh, ik it’s hard

She’s not worth it

• +1
thugmax and pull her

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, bloomercel and murdah
i usually call wiggers out on their behaviour and make fun of them for it lol it’s funny to see them crumble before my eyes.

• +1
  • +1
@wishIwasSalludon go for looksmatch :feelsokman:

• JFL
B
@wishIwasSalludon go for looksmatch :feelsokman:
water I’m not stupid bro I know I don’t have a chance with her I just think she’s hot which she is

B

water I’m not stupid bro I know I don’t have a chance with her I just think she’s hot which she is
Why do pretty women have to exist :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Tbh I can’t even get looksmatch so :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: