The girl i like excessively laughed at my joke and said "thats so funny" twice outloud

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Self banned - Will return reinvigorated.
I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in.I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in

I am so incredibly IN right now

And that's not all, we made eye contact 3 times between that and my next class which I also have her in, and all of them were her staring and me catching her

(we are all at square tables with room for 2 on each side, table only has 4 so the people who would be in the way of this girl aren't there, in addition she's pointed at me from where she sits.)

First time i was zoned out looking at the iPad of the friend next to me, so directionally I was looking down and to the right, then I zoned back in and raised my head a bit, I then noticed her eye, it was all that was visible, just one of her eyes but she quickly looked away when I matched her gaze

Next one was after I made the joke

Fuck I'm still siting in my school parking lot rn I should prob leave

Nah I'll finish up rq

Aight so the class is free writing (creative shit) and the prompt for our warm up was some shit like "define 5 slang words then make 5 slang words up

So he asked people to share and my friends all saw mine so they hyped it up because they thought it was funny and so my teacher asked me to share

I said my slang is "on granny" and it's a placeholder for "on god", it makes it clear you're being serious

Then I offered to use it in a sentence and said

"Boy I put that on my granny dentures, that's how ya know I mean business. Ya herd?"

I said that shit out loud and this girl who is by far the hottest in all my classes says"

"Oh my God that is so funny" while laughing hysterically

Then as her table and the rest of the class had wrapped up their laughing she said again

"That's so funny"

Then the teacher asked again and that girl said

" I don't think anyone wants to go after that it was so good" or some shit I forgot the phrasing on this one tbh but you get the point

Then in my next class she was next to the teacher asking some shit and she was looking at me the whole time she was talking to the teacher so I looked up and she looked away again

I AM SO FUCKING IN RIGHT NOW ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

the girl who is blonde, 5"1ish, kinda has horse girl pheno but in a cute way and fogs every girl in both my classes (I only have 2 cuz ones online and I'm a senior so i can skip one)

Boys how do I proceed

It's a 18 week class I think, the first class I mean where I made the joke and shit

Attachments

• 1673978200024.png
    1673978200024.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Jestermaxxing isn't a bragging right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 22918 and 3 others
I don't even know her name tbh she definitely knows mine tho

Bro I sit next to nerds too and I'm the best looking facially in that class, so the contrast is insane for me

I'm next to an Indian kid and a super pale ginger kid with baby fat on his face

I can't lose boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Corny ahh thread

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Bro is so hyped up jfl. Men are so pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Jesus christ :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Its over for you