The girl I like made me a masochist

Avillionre

Avillionre

MTN rated by org niggas
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
400
Reputation
191
Long story short she's a lesbian and I have no chance with her but we're close friends and she always beats me up and at one point she scratched me deep and I started bleeding and I became so turned on and now everytime I even think about cute or hot girls abusing me I get turned on

But it's not that bad really just another way of fun ig:feelsokman:
 
  • +1
Reactions: 7nclave and ANON
Ye this shit is gonna make
Me want me to give u a negative ptr
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7nclave, incomplete, Avillionre and 1 other person
Stare Shrek GIF
:ogre:
 
 
Tales.org
 
  • +1
Reactions: 7nclave

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Replies
3
Views
40
Clqs
Clqs
Z
Replies
8
Views
62
ICR
ICR
6
Replies
10
Views
63
bojackglazer
bojackglazer
bnugly
Replies
0
Views
24
bnugly
bnugly
Avillionre
Replies
1
Views
34
khhv nosecel
khhv nosecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top