• it was a girl

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • not sure either

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
TURK-KUN

TURK-KUN

Iron
I am not completely sure, but I think she might've been.

I met her on a language exchange discord as I am learning Turkish.

This person i was talking to on discord had an anime girl pfp and she was named "Turkish Princess".

She had a really feminine voice and was helping me with turkish just for fun, I liked spending time chatting away with this individual, and we got to know each other better as time went on. Deep down tho, I wanted to know what she looked like as I am planning a trip to turkey and if she was pretty, I'd wanna meet her.

The more I got to know her, the more I realized some things were weird. She was doing IT on university, pretty rare for a girl, she also hung out on 4chan, even rarer for a girl, she also had weirdly uncommon interests / quirks that I'd never seen in a girl before. She was also openly racist and anti-trannies, she specifically talked about bullying trannies and telling them they'll never be women. This might seem contradictory for a tranny to do, but these people are mentally ill and unpredictable. Anyway, it was getting weird. I asked to face time.

She didn't want to facetime at first, for privacy reasons and saying she didn't look her best at the moment. Which is understandable, girls can be insecure and we didn't know each other very well yet, so that was fine. A couple days later tho, we exchanged snapchats. She was a pretty slim brunette. That satisfied me for a while and we kept talking on voice chat as normal.

As time passed, we also exchanged instagrams and I saw her pics there, which matched the snapchat I had seen. I was pretty confident she was legit, which only made me want to facetime her more. I felt that we had gotten close enough to start facetiming. She told me her camera was broken. Immediately, a huge red flag. Nobody's camera is ever broken, anyone who says that is hiding something. If someone has nothing to hide and just doesn't want to facetime, they'll usually just say that.

I pointed it out that we could just call on her phone. She seemed uncomfortable and said she was in her pajamas and wasn't looking her best. I told her I didn't mind it at all and that I just wanted to make sure she was a real person. She got immediately very defensive about it and started asking what made me think that she wasn't a girl.

I told her I was 97% sure she was who she claimed to be but just wanted to be 100% sure. She was very weirdly defensive about the whole thing, and while she did agree to facetime in the end, she wouldn't show her face. Only her body in pajamas. She did look like she had a female body, her boobs being small. That's fine as I like small boobs, but of course, only if it's on a real girl. I told her that it was enough and that I believed her, but she seemed super insecure and looked like she was in panic mode. She ended the call abruptly and blocked me right after on every app. Weird AF.

There is a chance she was a twink pretending to be a girl, but IDK. Maybe she was a real girl who got offended that I suggested she might've been a fag, who knows. Maybe I just dodged a massive bullet, or maybe a fumbled a quirky baddie. I guess we'll never know.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, depressionmaxxing, Xtra and 16 others
I've barely used discord but I always wondered how people can tell they're talking to a girl. Do people ask them to send a video where they hold up their name/say it out loud or they just pray its a girl

I've barely used discord but I always wondered how people can tell they're talking to a girl. Do people ask them to send a video where they hold up their name/say it out loud or they just pray its a girl
yeah, usually you should be able to tell based on the voice

Was definitely a boy

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, st.hamudi but 6‘5, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person

This person i was talking to on discord had an anime girl pfp and she was named "Turkish Princess".

She had a really feminine voice and was helping me with turkish just for fun, I liked spending time chatting away with this individual, and we got to know each other better as time went on. Deep down tho, I wanted to know what she looked like as I am planning a trip to turkey and if she was pretty, I'd wanna meet her.

The more I got to know her, the more I realized some things were weird. She was doing IT on university, pretty rare for a girl, she also hung out on 4chan, even rarer for a girl, she also had weirdly uncommon interests / quirks that I'd never seen in a girl before. She was also openly racist and anti-trannies, she specifically talked about bullying trannies and telling them they'll never be women. This might seem contradictory for a tranny to do, but these people are mentally ill and unpredictable. Anyway, it was getting weird. I asked to face time.

She didn't want to facetime at first, for privacy reasons and saying she didn't look her best at the moment. Which is understandable, girls can be insecure and we didn't know each other very well yet, so that was fine. A couple days later tho, we exchanged snapchats. She was a pretty slim brunette. That satisfied me for a while and we kept talking on voice chat as normal.

As time passed, we also exchanged instagrams and I saw her pics there, which matched the snapchat I had seen. I was pretty confident she was legit, which only made me want to facetime her more. I felt that we had gotten close enough to start facetiming. She told me her camera was broken. Immediately, a huge red flag. Nobody's camera is ever broken, anyone who says that is hiding something. If someone has nothing to hide and just doesn't want to facetime, they'll usually just say that.

I pointed it out that we could just call on her phone. She seemed uncomfortable and said she was in her pajamas and wasn't looking her best. I told her I didn't mind it at all and that I just wanted to make sure she was a real person. She got immediately very defensive about it and started asking what made me think that she wasn't a girl.

I told her I was 97% sure she was who she claimed to be but just wanted to be 100% sure. She was very weirdly defensive about the whole thing, and while she did agree to facetime in the end, she wouldn't show her face. Only her body in pajamas. She did look like she had a female body, her boobs being small. That's fine as I like small boobs, but of course, only if it's on a real girl. I told her that it was enough and that I believed her, but she seemed super insecure and looked like she was in panic mode. She ended the call abruptly and blocked me right after on every app. Weird AF.

There is a chance she was a twink pretending to be a girl, but IDK. Maybe she was a real girl who got offended that I suggested she might've been a fag, who knows. Maybe I just dodged a massive bullet, or maybe a fumbled a quirky baddie. I guess we'll never know.
Sucks man but i know of a server which has legit females one is a Turkish stacy and others are east asians

• +1
Reactions: TURK-KUN

I pointed it out that we could just call on her phone. She seemed uncomfortable and said she was in her pajamas and wasn't looking her best. I told her I didn't mind it at all and that I just wanted to make sure she was a real person. She got immediately very defensive about it and started asking what made me think that she

wasn't a girl.

I told her I was 97% sure she was who she

to be but just wanted to be 100% sure. She was very weirdly defensive about the whole thing, and while she did agree to facetime in the end, she wouldn't show her face. Only her body in pajamas. She did look like she had a female body, her boobs being small. That's fine as I like small boobs, but of course, only if it's on a real girl. I told her that it was enough and that I believed her, but she seemed super insecure and looked like she was in panic mode. She ended the call abruptly and blocked me right after on every app. Weird AF.

Stop residing as soon as I saw this
IMG 2044

Attachments

• IMG_2044.jpeg
    IMG_2044.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It was a tranny, they like trannies in turkland (im not even joking about this).

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

Why talking to girls on discord out of all places

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

Probably a dude

Probably was a tranny

• JFL
Reactions: thecel