• +1
Reactions: christian2710
his lying his a incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 32425, BoneDensity and 1 other person
What a Chad you are !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, idcgraycel, Deleted member 32425 and 1 other person
What a Chad you are !
i guess

its the only girl that wants to fuck again and i didnt even piv her. she told me i ate pussy well

but i dont want to do it again

i guess

its the only girl that wants to fuck again and i didnt even piv her. she told me i ate pussy well

Give me her # I'll eat her pussy instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 32425
u aint got no dick dawg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
i guess

Pass her to @Crestfallen95 so he can taste it for once on his life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735, Deleted member 32425 and wollet2
sounds repulsive.

low t for not fucking 3times a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
rewatch GIF

Pass her to @Crestfallen95 so he can taste it for once on his life.
this one didnt taste like anything btw

even after getting lots of wet

so dissociated from any form of pleasure

pleasure isnt real

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Send her to me (im tall🥹)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and cytoplasm
What makes him sexually awkward?
He's 27 virgin despite being on tons of dates and decent looks. Imagine how akward he must be for that

What makes him sexually awkward?
this whole interaction is extremely cage worthy for example

i decided to call him nt because i know he is social and shit, ive seen so many people that are social but just cant do it with women, they talk to them like complete retards

this whole interaction is extremely cage worthy for example

i decided to call him nt because i know he is social and shit, ive seen so many people that are social but just cant do it with women, they talk to them like complete retards
View attachment 2347163
I don’t speak greek bro.

I don’t speak greek bro.
hello
are u greek

yes

ahhhh nice
whats your opinion about bassists ( :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: )

i havent met anyone, so i dont know how to answer

i didnt mean it like this
i mean do you like bass as a sound

jfl

hello
are u greek

yes

ahhhh nice

jfl
that’s not even a problem approaching women its like as a conversation wtf r u supposed to do with that i would have to rack my head for 20 minutes thinking of a response

that’s not even a problem approaching women its like as a conversation wtf r u supposed to do with that i would have to rack my head for 20 minutes thinking of a response
irl it is different and you got her full attention

online she has other 200 hot intresting guys to text, she doesnt care about giving her opinion on bassists to a mtn as a first message and knows crestfallen doesnt care either. its so dry and disconnected the way he asks, and the way the conv goes after lmfao

in greek its more aspie

if i have to think of a response too much, talking about non sex related stuff, we probably dont have matching personalitites which happens with most girls i talk to

lately it has gotten much harder for me to keep a conv with a girl because of brain damage and 0 interest, i dont have many things to say

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
if i have to think of a response too much, talking about non sex related stuff, we probably dont have matching personalitites which happens with most girls i talk to

lately it has gotten much harder for me to keep a conv with a girl because of brain damage and 0 interest
i think this is what people mean by NTmaxxed, someone who can easily talk to anyone even if they got nothing in common or totally different, not v related to autism or confidence or whatever

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
i think this is what people mean by NTmaxxed, someone who can easily talk to anyone even if they got nothing in common or totally different, not v related to autism or confidence or whatever
most normies can hold a conversation of some form with most girls, doesnt mean they will get them sexually attracted, even the opposite may happen not dependant on looks level

a lot are like @Crestfallen95 , social but sexually awkward

some users here think you gotta talk like a player (cringe) and say cheesy 'smart' stuff to lead a conversation to sex all the tim to be nt lol

anyway, a lot goes into nt lol. ive become much less nt from having 0 activity in my life, nothing to talk about but i still can talk in a way most girls like. i do better with more alt girls that understand me being a neet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and incel194012940
u can be disabled but appear nt if u just talk about yourself and your achievements and philosophy

someone with down syndrome could talk about school or college and appear nt if they show the right amount of enthusiasm and narcissism

u can be disabled but appear nt if u just talk about yourself and your achievements and philosophy

someone with down syndrome could talk about school or college and appear nt if they show the right amount of enthusiasm and narcissism
but you don’t get sex if you’re just narcissist, most people are somewhat

it’s about the connection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
hello
are u greek

yes

ahhhh nice

jfl
Bassist rizz works, @Crestfallen95 is just too dumb to do it properly (bitch is greek btw :lul:)

IMG 6638

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2
Tales from the mental asylum