The girls that studied with me at school are already giving aunt vibes

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
I'm 27 and I'm already noticing it.

The prime days of the few good looking ones is gone.

The guys that banged them at their prime are the lucky ones, not the current ones.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, One Rep Max, Sprinkles and 1 other person
When do u think women start to loose their looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Sprinkles and Jason Voorhees
women age faster than men in terms of look, that's legit

I'm 27 and I'm already noticing it.

The prime days of the few good looking ones is gone.

The guys that banged them at their prime are the lucky ones, not the current ones.
Brutal, did you at least get to eat a little during that time?

That's tough. You're probably going to get gaslit by normies and therapists that it doesn't matter whether you were sexually successful during female's primes. But knowing that girls will only give you attention when they're at their worst and most desperate isn't such an easy pill to swallow. I fear this will become me someday, I'm already reeling at the missed opportunity I had in high school.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Costcosuperstore and Latinus
That's tough. You're probably going to get gaslit by normies and therapists that it doesn't matter whether you were sexually successful during female's primes. But knowing that girls will only give you attention when they're at their worst and most desperate isn't such an easy pill to swallow. I fear this will become me someday, I'm already reeling at the missed opportunity I had in high school.
Cope just go for milfs

• Woah
Reactions: Latinus
Am baffled how girls can go from HTB to aunt in less than a decade tbh

Haven't they heard of MILFmaxxing?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinus

at least you ascended bro (y)

JFL, forget high school, try college. Once you miss that, it’s really over.

JFL, forget high school, try college. Once you miss that, it’s really over.
Well I pretty much missed college too because of my fucked up teeth/jaw. And because I go to a strict school there are no parties to be had, but odds are I wouldn't have had much to gain from attending a party school because of my teeth.