@ the glycogen im getting from rad-140

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

Blue-cel
only just nearing three weeks into my cycle, and i’m up thirteen pounds. i’m assuming it’s all glycogen and water retention bc apparently muscle growth doesn’t really start to week 4 on rad but i look fucking so much bigger. even my family had commented on it like 3 times.

wish i could take this shit year round, pumps are absolute insanity, same with recovery

very interested to see how much mass i put on once the fun starts to occur (weeks 4-8)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Saint Casanova and tombradylover
only just nearing three weeks into my cycle, and i’m up thirteen pounds. i’m assuming it’s all glycogen and water retention bc apparently muscle growth doesn’t really start to week 4 on rad but i look fucking so much bigger. even my family had commented on it like 3 times.

wish i could take this shit year round, pumps are absolute insanity, same with recovery

very interested to see how much mass i put on once the fun starts to occur (weeks 4-8)
I thought you said you won’t consider rad due to hair

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

Say goodbye to ur test levels

i said fuck it, gonna hop on dut asap

don’t care enclo will save
DUT won’t stop hair loss from Rad since it’s not DHT yet could still have effects on the scalp receptors. Get RU instead

Full head of hair is a bigger looksmax than muscles