The golden height

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Before I turn 18 on March 10th, is there anyway for me reach 6 feet to make up for my big head and feet?

HGH, MK-677, these work on growth hormone. Don't do them tho, because they're dangerous ngl.

Get fraud lifts instead, "insoles" on amazon.com

Just lift fraud bro

It's fucking over if you're under 6ft in 2018
"but muh hgh, muh peptides, muh mk677"

Those don't do shit because they're not real. Real HGH (pharma grade) is expensive as fuck.

My mid-parental height is literally 6'1-6'2 yet I ended up 5'9. My 12 year old brother is like an inch shorter than me all because I STUNTED MY FUCKING GROWTH OR I HAVE SHIT GENETICS FROM SOMEONE IN THE FAMILY.

Fucking makes me so mad.

Those don't do shit because they're not real. Real HGH (pharma grade) is expensive as fuck.

My mid-parental height is literally 6'1-6'2 yet I ended up 5'9. My 12 year old brother is like an inch shorter than me all because I STUNTED MY FUCKING GROWTH OR I HAVE SHIT GENETICS FROM SOMEONE IN THE FAMILY.

Fucking makes me so mad.

how is your frame and face?

how is your frame and face?
Both subhuman-tier.
My dad mogs the shit out of me. Frame mogs me, height mogs me, face mogs me, skull mogs me, voice mogs me, confidence mogs me.
Fucking hate my genetics I'm gonna kill someone URRRRRRRRGHHH

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Both subhuman-tier.
My dad mogs the shit out of me. Frame mogs me, height mogs me, face mogs me, skull mogs me, voice mogs me, confidence mogs me.
Fucking hate my genetics I'm gonna kill someone URRRRRRRRGHHH
and also are you curry tho?

and also are you curry tho?
Yes unfortunately. Even my curry cousins and other family members mog the shit out of me.
I'm literally like the average Hindu shitski now.

Yes unfortunately. Even my curry cousins and other family members mog the shit out of me.
where do you live my brother?

india or west?

where do you live my brother?

india or west?
UK. I literally can't handle living here, I'd rather live in a fucking village because the mogging is just too much.

The average white 17 year old here is like 6'1 it's not fucking fair.

UK. I literally can't handle living here, I'd rather live in a fucking village because the mogging is just too much.

fuck man:feelsbadman:

Before I turn 18 on March 10th, is there anyway for me reach 6 feet to make up for my big head and feet?
If your growth plates are still open, use Cjc-1295 DAC and hexarelin to make your pituary gland pump out HGH. If not, your best bet is either doing LSJL (not proven, but not too dangerous either) or saving it for surgery.

I live in UK and am half curry myself. What city are you in? Stick to London, Birmingham or Manchester tbh. Racepill is weak af here.

I live in UK and am half curry myself. What city are you in? Stick to London, Birmingham or Manchester tbh. Racepill is weak af here.
Unfortunately I like in a small town called Addlestone full of Anglo-Saxon whites who are like 6'1+. Even the girls are as tall as me.
Once I finish Sixth Form and Uni I'll move to a large town (Birmingham or Manchester) hopefully.

Fucking makes me so mad.
You think it was 100% genetics or what do you think stunted your growth?

You think it was 100% genetics or what do you think stunted your growth?
I don't know. I'm supposed to be 6'1 according to mid-parental height (add parents height, divide by 2, add 7cm for final height), but somehow I didn't end up at this height.

Fucking makes me so mad.
If it makes you feel any better, you’re the average height in America.

HGH, MK-677, these work on growth hormone. Don't do them tho, because they're dangerous ngl.

Get fraud lifts instead, "insoles" on amazon.com
does it have any danger on your brain?

Yeah my cousins heightmog me and I grew up in the first world...
does it have any danger on your brain?
I don't think mk677 has any risks. It was already tested on a bunch of children. The only listed risk is depression. I wouldn't fuck around with it tbh if you're mentally unstable.

That's some fake height statistics posted online they say America's avg height is 5 9 but everyone I've seen is like 5 10 - 6 feet

That's some fake height statistics posted online they say America's avg height is 5 9 but everyone I've seen is like 5 10 - 6 feet
Stats like that usually take the entire adult population into account, might be why it's a bit lower than what you think it is.

The Golden height is however high the tree you should hang from.