The golden ratio mask is legit (proof)

AgNaCl

AgNaCl

Iron
The marquardt mask is a mask based on the golden ratio. Here it's placed on a number of famous models' faces

Screenshot 2020 08 03 at 190537

Screenshot 2020 08 03 at 191456

Screenshot 2020 08 03 at 193027

Screenshot 2020 07 16 at 125428

The reason Jordan Barret has 0 appeal to girls is because his face doesn't fit the mask well, so he's not as attractive as you think.

Screenshot 2020 08 03 at 193934

To use the mask just take a pic where the hole of your ear is in line with the area where your eyeball and lower eyelid cross. You can do this by putting your finger in the bottom "pocket" of your ear (not the hole) and rotating it until the top part of your finger is in line with that lower eye area.

Malemask printable

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 9344, fernandobrocolli and 10 others
Seems like Barrett’s face is just excessively wide. Either way he definitely has tons of sex appeal given he slays.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 9344, johncruz12345 and 9 others
Seems like Barrett’s face is just excessively wide. Either way he definitely has tons of sex appeal given he slays.
Yes every girl I've shown his pics to has told me that his face is much too wide. It's literally his #1 failo but PSL thinks it's positive because muh fwhr. He still has lots of niche appeal though because he looks like a lion

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 9344, johncruz12345 and 6 others
Yes every girl I've shown his pics to has told me that his face is much too wide. It's literally his #1 failo but PSL thinks it's positive because muh fwhr. He still has lots of niche appeal though because he looks like a lion
FWHR is overemphasized. Tons of attractive have guys don’t have high FWHRs. Being below 1.6 and above 2.0 is really when it’s a problem in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: 000, Sikkunt23 and Warlow
What even is his fwhr? Gotta be 2.1 or above

i feel like someone on psl just said 1.9-2.1 is ideal range and 2 is ideal cos its convenient

1.9ish is much better imo, his face is definitely too wide

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
What even is his fwhr? Gotta be 2.1 or above

i feel like someone on psl just said 1.9-2.1 is ideal range and 2 is ideal cos its convenient

1.9ish is much better imo, his face is definitely too wide
Yes to wrap back to the subject of the golden ratio mask, I've actually measured its fwhr and it's 1.9, so the mask is consistent with your own views in that regard

• Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Yes to wrap back to the subject of the golden ratio mask, I've actually measured its fwhr and it's 1.9, so the mask is consistent with your own views in that regard
Wait if 1.9 is ideal, and the mask is what matters, and Barrett’s face is wide for the mask, why would 1.9 be ideal? Wouldn’t the ideal be what fits the mask?

Wait if 1.9 is ideal, and the mask is what matters, and Barrett’s face is wide for the mask, why would 1.9 be ideal? Wouldn’t the ideal be what fits the mask?
I’m pretty sure Barrett’s FWHR is above 2.0.

Ngl i look like the mask with taller chin

He means the masks fwhr is 1.9 i think, the way he said it was confusing

• +1
Reactions: AgNaCl
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Let's assume 1.9 is ideal because it's the mask's fwhr. Barrett's face is wider than 1.9 which makes his face not ideal. Both of these points are consistent with my statements

• +1
Fuck this autism man I can tell when someone is goodlooking by looking at them for 1 seconds

i dont need to analyze someones ratios to know if its over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow and Mouthbreath
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Let's assume 1.9 is ideal because it's the mask's fwhr. Barrett's face is wider than 1.9 which makes his face not ideal. Both of these points are consistent with my statements
I got it. I thought you were saying Barrett’s FWHR was 1.9.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 9344, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Fuck this autism man I can tell when someone is goodlooking by looking at them for 1 seconds

Sure, but the mask is useful if you want plastic surgery for instance and you're not sure which specific improvements to make. It's very useful to have a mask like this as a basis for comparison

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Julius, DaGullas and 2 others

Not what the thread was about at all

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Sure, but the mask is useful if you want plastic surgery for instance and you're not sure which specific improvements to make. It's very useful to have a mask like this as a basis for comparison
iagree

• +1
That's the wrong mask, you are using the female version and even that one is very far off from his face
What a retard

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
That's the wrong mask, you are using the female version and even that one is very far off from his face
give me the one you used in png then

@Good_Little_Goy fuckin lil bitch ”hapa” i would hit you once and you would fly to space and back in ur sleep
Fuckin whore

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • JFL
it's literally .jpg
malemask_printable-jpg.564601
Isn't that what you're looking for? Here's a transparent version if you want (I made it myself so it's not perfect, there are some parts that I forgot to make transparent)

Malemask printable

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Cope it fits perfectly yet I'm khhv :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

Is this rlly accurate ?
Yeah, it's the original one except I made it transparent in photoshop. I had to click in every individual gap though, so I accidentally left some of the smaller parts out

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
The mask is not what matters you autistic mong. Barrett is a gigachad who is slaying right now as we speak:

Cope it fits perfectly yet I'm khhv :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
It may appear to fit perfectly because the eyes, mouth and nose are in line but there are certain "small" deviations from the mask that will impact your attractiveness in a major way, such as eyebrows that are higher or thinner than the mask, eyes that don't have the same hunter eye shape as the mask, a jaw that's much narrower than the mask, etc. There's also a golden ratio profile view which is also important for your overall attractiveness but I didn't want to get into it because it's too much work

It may appear to fit perfectly because the eyes, mouth and nose are in line but there are certain "small" deviations from the mask that will impact your attractiveness in a major way, such as eyebrows that are higher or thinner than the mask, eyes that don't have the same hunter eye shape as the mask, a jaw that's much narrower than the mask, etc. There's also a golden ratio profile view which is also important for your overall attractiveness but I didn't want to get into it because it's too much work
My cheekbone are the only deviation and it only is slightly wider

I doubt this is true because have you seen ideal ratio mask irl?

He'd browse here

The mask is not what matters you autistic mong. Barrett is a gigachad who is slaying right now as we speak:

I'm not saying that it matters or doesn't matter, I'm just saying it's a good guideline for an attractive face. All of those supermodels who do fit the mask have 10x more appeal than Barrett. See the pinned thread in the ratings section, girls literally prefer high-tier normies and chadlites over barrett. That being said, it's still possible to look good if you don't fit the mask exactly

My cheekbone are the only deviation and it only is slightly wider

I doubt this is true because have you seen ideal ratio mask irl?

He'd browse here
Do you have bad eye area? Are you fat and/or have a recessed maxilla? Do you have a flat face with bad zygos? These are all big failos that can't really be captured with a mask (except in the lateral view mask which I have decided not to cover)

Last edited:
@Good_Little_Goy did u get scared U fuckin dog

The mask has 0.92-0.93 midface ratio and 1.75-1.8 fwhr. Are these ideal ratios for men?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roar123 and Lev Peshkov
Do you have bad eye area? Are you fat and/or have a recessed maxilla? Do you have a flat face with bad zygos? These are all big failos
Nope, shit orbitals

Also here's a face that fits the mask 100, try it if you don't belive me

Screenshot 20200803 181445

Also this mask is a cope invented by the Jews to make you belive ur gl even if you're not

Heres what an actual golden ratio face looks like

Screenshot 20200803 181018

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
The mask has 0.92-0.93 midface ratio and 1.75-1.8 fwhr. Are these ideal ratios for men?
Here's a guy who fits the mask perfectly

Screenshot 20200803 181445

Average redditor

• WTF
Here's a guy who fits the mask perfectly

View attachment 564695

Average redditor
I've seen this video before. His face is tilted upwards too much, which can make your face look totally fucked up when you try to apply the mask to it, and it makes you look like you have a long nose and small chin. Notice how the hole of his ear is not in line with the bottom of his eyes.

In every single attempt to I've seen to disprove the mask, the mask is not applied in the correct way. This is the correct way to look into the camera, slightly downwards:

Tom Cruise

Last edited:
Your midface ratio changes based on how your head is tilted, hence why the mask fits models like o'pry and gandy who purportedly have higher midface ratios. For the mask to work you actually have to look ever so slightly downwards (you can read more about it on the official website)

Everything lines up but my face is too narrow.