The golden ratio mask is legit (proof)

I'm not saying that it matters or doesn't matter, I'm just saying it's a good guideline for an attractive face. All of those supermodels who do fit the mask have 10x more appeal than Barrett. See the pinned thread in the ratings section, girls literally prefer high-tier normies and chadlites over barrett. That being said, it's still possible to look good if you don't fit the mask exactly
The thread purposefully used bad photos lmao. You took that troll thread seriously? This forum is really autistic. Barrett has fucked Paris Hilton and various super models. No chadlite could do that off looks alone. The golden-ratio is bs.

The thread purposefully used bad photos lmao. You took that troll thread seriously? This forum is really autistic. Barrett has fucked Paris Hilton and various super models. No chadlite could do that off looks alone. The golden-ratio is bs.
Lol, so are you trying to say that Barrett mogs Chico? Because Chico actually fits the golden ratio and Barrett doesn't. Barrett is invisible next to Chico and got utterly humiliated the last time they went out in public together

You started shit against me you fucking hapa whore

keep eating dogs whore
19079C95 EF36 4451 8CF4 1C33EDF255A4

sorry to dox you like this shortstack

Lol, so are you trying to say that Barrett mogs Chico? Because Chico actually fits the golden ratio and Barrett doesn't. Barrett is invisible next to Chico and got utterly humiliated the last time they went out in public together

I am trying to say that the golden ratio is utter biullshit.

I am trying to say that the golden ratio is utter biullshit.

There are different ways of interpreting the golden ratio, and this video uses methods that are not related to the marquardt mask, which is what my thread is based on. I have already provided evidence for why the marquardt mask in specific is legit, and you have yet to provide any counterevidence besides a video which has nothing to do with my post.

The problem isn't necessarily with the golden ratio itself, it's with the flawed ways in which people try to apply it to the human face. It seems like Dr Marquardt has finally found the correct way considering that his mask fits the most attractive models in the world

Last edited:
There are different ways of interpreting the golden ratio, and this video uses methods that are not related to the marquardt mask, which is what my thread is based on. I have already provided evidence for why the marquardt mask in specific is legit, and you have yet to provide any counterevidence besides a video which has nothing to do with my post.

The problem isn't necessarily with the golden ratio itself, it's with the flawed ways in which people try to apply it to the human face. It seems like Dr Marquardt has finally found the correct way considering that his mask fits the most attractive models in the world

What evidence? Some random website? The fact there are 10/10 gigachads who don't fit it invalidates the whole thing. You saying Barrett has 0 appeal to girls is ridiculous.

If I weren't banned on lookism I wouldn't even engage in conversations with underage autists which make up the vast majority of this website.

What evidence? Some random website? The fact there are 10/10 gigachads who don't fit it invalidates the whole thing. You saying Barrett has 0 appeal to girls is ridiculous.
View attachment 564902

If I weren't banned on lookism I wouldn't even engage in conversations with underage autists which make up the vast majority of this website.
Did you see my original post? All the beloved psl gods (except for barrett who gets mogged to obvlion by o'pry, chico and gandy) fit the mask. That is my evidence, and it is much more compelling than your strawman arguments. And that "random website" is run by a world famous plastic and maxillofacial surgeon who is much more qualified in the subject of beauty than you or me.

Did you see my original post? All the beloved psl gods (except for barrett who gets mogged to obvlion by o'pry, chico and gandy) fit the mask. That is my evidence, and it is much more compelling than your strawman arguments. And that "random website" is run by a world famous plastic and maxillofacial surgeon who is much more qualified in the subject of beauty than you or me.
What strawmen did I use?

Posting that video as if it represents the viewpoints that I espoused in the original post
That is not a strawman. Mew merely said the obvious. You will find attractive people who don't fit these "masks" and unattractive ones who do. By the way Lucky Blue Smith is a model because of his family, not because he is beautiful. He is just a random above average looking tall guy with family connections, just like the Hadid monstrosities.

How many subhumans are going to tweak this to think themselves golden ratio? Big cope opportunities ahead.

That is not a strawman. Mew merely said the obvious. You will find attractive people who don't fit these "masks" and unattractive ones who do. By the way Lucky Blue Smith is a model because of his family, not because he is beautiful. He is just a random above average looking tall guy with family connections, just like the Hadid monstrosities.
Cope. Both of them mog 99.999% of the population to oblivion
Lucky Blue Smith F 1
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/77/8c/93/778c93a752c97b9ddee74c6bdfa69130.jpg

Your statement was by definition a strawman because it misrepresented my original argument. I never said that you can't be attractive without fitting the mask, I just claimed that the mask is "legit" which can be interpreted in many ways. And later on I clarified that Jordan Barrett is stil attractive despite not fitting the mask, which confirms that I didn't believe that the marquardt mask is the only attractive face. And to elaborate even further, the golden ratio mask is just the ideal human face, as evident by the fact that it fits the most attractive models in the world. It even fits Brad Pitt. That doesn't mean it's the only possible attractive face though

Cope. Both of them mog 99.999% of the population to oblivion
View attachment 565021
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/77/8c/93/778c93a752c97b9ddee74c6bdfa69130.jpg

Your statement was by definition a strawman because it misrepresented my original argument. I never said that you can't be attractive without fitting the mask, I just claimed that the mask is "legit" which can be interpreted in many ways. And later on I clarified that Jordan Barrett is stil attractive despite not fitting the mask, which confirms that I didn't believe that the marquardt mask is the only attractive face. And to elaborate even further, the golden ratio mask is just the ideal human face, as evident by the fact that it fits the most attractive models in the world. It even fits Brad Pitt. That doesn't mean it's the only possible attractive face though
Hadid has had many plastic surgeries. She was a regular 5/10.

The guy has a deformed midface (had braces and buck teeth and still retains a massively gummy smile). Without his height he'd be a 6.5/10 - 7/10 max. Because of his height he is like a 7.5/10 - 8/10 max. You could find at least a few better looking people in every single college.

I was basically attacking this statement you made:

The reason Jordan Barret has 0 appeal to girls is because his face doesn't fit the mask well, so he's not as attractive as you think.

Which is about the most idiotic statement I have read all month. The mask is a joke and so are your autistic posts.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 5292
recessed dog chico has to look down

to make the mask fit his long face jfl

this thread is complete bullshit

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 10536
@Good_Little_Goy
fix ur eyes, lips and zygos and you are legit chad bro, its insane how much you mog me

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
@Good_Little_Goy
fix ur eyes, lips and zygos and you are legit chad bro, its insane how much you mog me
Ok why are you barking then?
jk but I wasn’t even being narcy everyone tells be good ratios tbf
I wanna get solid chadlite idk if I could push chad tbh but we’ll see

Ok why are you barking then?
jk but I wasn’t even being narcy everyone tells be good ratios tbf
I wanna get solid chadlite idk if I could push chad tbh but we’ll see
just taking the piss tbh, your good looking, ur lips failo so hard, come discord quick

• +1
It lines up well for me, except the asymmetrical parts and my mouth. It is apparently too high...? Even tho I have a long philtrum. My nose too short, even though I've been told it's too big? Doesn't really make sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel