The "Good Personality" meme

ascension

ascension

Kraken
This has been said many times before but I feel that some of the new zoomer greycels need to hear this.

Women don't give a fuck about you having a "good personality". Being good is actually a negative trait when it comes to attraction.

Taking your education seriously, working hard, abiding by the law, and supporting your family aren't traits that make women wet.

What you need is an "exciting personality" - and a wide range of men can fit that. Drug dealers, criminals, athletes, musicians/rappers, rich men.

If you don't want to go down the criminal route, just be a normal average guy who exhibits manipulative traits. You need to have some spice in your life, don't be bland like the average guy. It could even be as simple as riding a motorbike instead of a car, having tattoos, being into niche sexual fetishes (50 shades of grey type shit), or your fashion sense.

Focus on your superficial traits and the image your project to the world. Take your education and work seriously, but stop thinking that women are attracted to that, they aren't.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, St.TikTokcel, Darkeningstar and 12 others
Dnr water kys nigga

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
it's actually the oppositve. women love toxic, masculine guys who tell them to shut the fuck up. they won't tell you that, but you can see it everyday. and they always play the victim when the guy is cheating.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, try2beme, iloveboobs and 1 other person
@mrriceguyreturn @St.TikTokcel @SecularIslamist @ryuken @nathan @thorns @tombradylover @gigell @asdvek @buflek @shizuku11111 @try2beme @6ft4 @WishIwasChico @wishIwasSalludon @ElTruecel @Iasacrko

• +1
Reactions: nathan and ryuken
it's actually the oppositve. women love toxic, masculine guys who tell them to shut the fuck up. they won't tell you that, but you can see it everyday. and they always play the victim when the guy is cheating.

Yes I agree and that's what I wrote in the post.

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight
@mrriceguyreturn @St.TikTokcel @SecularIslamist @ryuken @nathan @thorns @tombradylover @gigell @asdvek @buflek @shizuku11111 @try2beme @6ft4 @WishIwasChico @wishIwasSalludon @ElTruecel @Iasacrko
no tag no care nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
My good personality and pure heart wins over everyone.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, SecularIslamist, maarda and 2 others
Screenshot 20240827 133942 InstaGold
a massege i got from my friend today lol literally nothing you can do to change your personality anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, wsada, try2beme and 2 others
Only if they're attractive or have social status though.

Nah women like the personalities of guys who blind themselves using experimental eye lightening serums and write chat gpt tier guides on homosexual Indian forums

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, maarda and ascension
This has been said many times before but I feel that some of the new zoomer greycels need to hear this.

Women don't give a fuck about you having a "good personality". Being good is actually a negative trait when it comes to attraction.

Taking your education seriously, working hard, abiding by the law, and supporting your family aren't traits that make women wet.

What you need is an "exciting personality" - and a wide range of men can fit that. Drug dealers, criminals, athletes, musicians/rappers, rich men.

If you don't want to go down the criminal route, just be a normal average guy who exhibits manipulative traits. You need to have some spice in your life, don't be bland like the average guy. It could even be as simple as riding a motorbike instead of a car, having tattoos, being into niche sexual fetishes (50 shades of grey type shit), or your fashion sense.

Focus on your superficial traits and the image your project to the world. Take your education and work seriously, but stop thinking that women are attracted to that, they aren't.
If you become a "criminal" to get girls to like you it isn't gonna work. Shit's gotta be in your blood.

• +1
Reactions: maarda and ascension

If you don't want to go
4317519 1000016113
down the criminal route, just be a normal average guy who exhibits manipulative traits. You need to have some spice in your life, don't be bland like the average guy. It could even be as simple as riding a motorbike instead of a car, having tattoos, being into niche sexual fetishes (50 shades of grey type shit), or your fashion sense.

Dnrd no tag kys nigger @enchanted_elixir mogs you
4317519 1000016113

@ryuken @iloveboobs @MA_ascender @cromagnon @Outerz14

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, iloveboobs and ryuken
View attachment 3127550 a massege i got from my friend today lol literally nothing you can do to change your personality anyway

Yeah good point. It's easier to get a rhinoplasty surgery than it is to become confident and socially extroverted after a lifetime of bullying and neglect.

• +1
Reactions: maarda and ryuken

Good personality no, exciting personality yes
Thats very true ngl

• +1
Mirin serious thread.

Some people also don’t have the personality traits to be in LTR. It is what it is. Some people are meant to live their life in solitude and be alone.

• +1
Psychopathy is charming to women

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ascension
No tag no tag

• So Sad
bump

d

Attachments

• 1724795744576.png