The Great Debate: Blackcels vs Pajeetcels, who has it worse?

Which race is more doomed

• Monkey

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Curry

Votes: 31 93.9%

• Total voters
Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
It’s common knowledge that both races are at the bottom rung in the racial ladder.

Blacks are seen by most races as primitive animals. Dogs and other mammals are seen as less taboo in some cases than breeding with a Negro. However if you’re high psl as a black you can still get some scraps of landwhale pussy as you’ll be seen as a the perfect fucktoy: wild, aggressive, rough, handsome and virile. But the rest rot and die.

Whereas pajeets are the biggest jokes on earth. I don’t even need to elaborate on this jfl. Anyways despite the cons Dravidians can at least cope with arrange marriage maxxing at least, whereas such avenues are scarce for niggers with Africans having to pay high dowries for traditional marriages while JBW gets it for free.

Aryans and pakis have some caucasian features so they’re able to fraud to higher tiers: tier 3 (ricecels and brown arabs) for brown pakis and tier 2 (non-white caucasoid races) for the Aryan and med looking ones with some even being able to run JBW. Hence they don’t count

Which deathnicity wins in the incel race?

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
whites > lightskin > latinos > darkskin black > middle eastern > asians > indians

argue with your mom

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Polar and Deleted member 17920
Curries and it's not even close. Blacks have a sexual market for them, the only sexual market for curries though is forced marriage and rape jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit, bloomercel and Pikabro
Hitler would be so proud:love:😜🥰

Dark skin Indians have it worse than dark skin blacks in the west.

It’s common knowledge that both races are at the bottom rung in the racial ladder.

Blacks are seen by most races as primitive animals. Dogs and other mammals are seen as less taboo in some cases than breeding with a Negro. However if you’re high psl as a black you can still get some scraps of landwhale pussy as you’ll be seen as a the perfect fucktoy: wild, aggressive, rough, handsome and virile. But the rest rot and die.

Whereas pajeets are the biggest jokes on earth. I don’t even need to elaborate on this jfl. Anyways despite the cons Dravidians can at least cope with arrange marriage maxxing at least, whereas such avenues are scarce for niggers with Africans having to pay high dowries for traditional marriages while JBW gets it for free.

Aryans and pakis have some caucasian features so they’re able to fraud to higher tiers: tier 3 (ricecels and brown arabs) for brown pakis and tier 2 (non-white caucasoid races) for the Aryan and med looking ones with some even being able to run JBW. Hence they don’t count

Which deathnicity wins in the incel race?
Meanwhile 5/10 brothas are fucking prime stacies all the time. Nice fantasy mayocel.

whites > lightskin > latinos > darkskin black > middle eastern > asians > indians

argue with your mom
Mulatto > white if we’re talking about 2022 zoomer SMV.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Blacks are higher on the ladder, they compete with whites. Meanwhile us brown folks are the lowest of the low in terms of sexual market value. We have no representation either, meanwhile everyone else does.

Meanwhile 5/10 brothas are fucking prime stacies all the time. Nice fantasy mayocel.
I’m black, just not delusional like you.
Mulatto > white if we’re talking about 2022 zoomer SMV.
JBW still mogs but it’s a testament to JBW that mulatto smv is so high relative to niggacels.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m black, just not delusional like you.

JBW still mogs but it’s a testament to JBW that mulatto smv is so high relative to niggacels.
This is the dumbest debate ever on par with “who has it worse Whire or East Asians” just a complete landslide for blacks all around JFL.

Blacks are 2nd highest SMV as a pure race behind whites

As a whole it goes white black Latino Arab poly Gook curry abo

If we include mutts it goes white/mullato/adjacent white ethnic, castizo, black, Latino, arab, poly, Gook, curry

lol 10-0 black wins.
it's over for us curries.

JFL 100% curry it’s fucking over for you guys. Not really there’s a clear bias itt. Blackcels objectively have it worse.

argue with your mom
middle easterners same tier as latinos ngl

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Clark69 and Pikabro
according to what?
Observable reality and common sense. Mulattos are very maesthetic as they can have the same pretty features whites have and still have the BBC stereotype and women still can feel progressive for dating one. I’ve never seen a mulatto incel, every one I’ve seen IRL or online is a slayer.

No cope, but I honestly love being black. Many people do expect black people to be idiots, but when they do see us going into these top institutions, they are instantly blown away. I've had that happen to me many times, and I love it. Whilst Indians are expected to do well 90% of the time, they are expected to be above average, although they already are above average, in terms of job earnings.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
No cope, but I honestly love being black. Many people do expect black people to be idiots, but when they do see us going into these top institutions, they are instantly blown away. I've had that happen to me many times, and I love it. Whilst Indians are expected to do well 90% of the time, they are expected to be above average, although they already are above average, in terms of job earnings.
I’m mediocre smart, the type to get good grades but never excellent ones because I’m low IQ and make mistakes

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Curries have worse physiques, shorter statures, accent failo, and worse eye areas
it's common for curries to have very dark eye circles and exposed under eyes

Who’s the faggot who ruined the epic 100% curry beatdown

• JFL
I want everyone to know that @RichardSpencel 's description of curries as being "spawn killed" is one of the fucking funniest things I've read on here in months. It's a literal death sentence to be born as a curry with aspirations of high SMV

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Pikabro

argue with your mom
what do you even mean by latinos. native american? its pointless to say latino is a race

Jfl tbh I admit that strictly dravidians have it the worst. Dravidians are basically niggers without the taboo appeal

• Hmm...
Hispanics, how do you call them?
at least 25% of latinos are what u consider lightskin. a lot would be considered white or darkskin black even. it makes no sense to put it in a separate category

Users who are viewing this thread

Back