The Great Reset is the modern day Noah's flood

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's called the Great Reset for a reason.

A small group of extremely powerful people have realized that humanity in its current form is a lost cause, and they are simply hitting the reset button. They are purging all the worthless and degenerate. Whatever world comes after will be better than this one.

Just understand that your sacrifice will not be for nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Lmao, TITUS and 4 others
Nah this wont happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
>says the world is ending
>refuses to elaborate

:chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, SubhumanCurrycel, Lmao and 4 others
A small group of extremely powerful people have realized that humanity in its current form is a lost cause, and they are simply hitting the reset button. They are purging all the worthless and degenerate. Whatever world comes after will be better than this one.
They are who created and steered society into its current degenerate, vapid iteration. The plan is to depopulate the earth and leave a smaller number of easy to control slaves.

Nah this wont happen
Cope.

>refuses to elaborate

COVID and mandatory vaccines are the first steps towards a global genocide plan the purpose of which is to get rid of the sheeple so the ruling classes/1% can keep the earth to themselves. Automation and AI will make it so that they won't need us anymore within but a few decades.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
>refuses to elaborate

Cope.

COVID and mandatory vaccines are the first steps towards a global genocide plan the purpose of which is to get rid of the sheeple so the ruling classes/1% can keep the earth to themselves. Automation and AI will make it so that they won't need us anymore within but a few decades.
why would they make a better world , instead of making a world they control

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Cope.

Why would the mass majority of elites wanna lose power . How can society work if every trust is gone from it

Jesus did talk about the end times and say "Just as it were in the days of Noah"

Not really, Capitalism has a problem where all the wealth eventually accumulates in a small percents hand.

The great reset is basically the transfer of wealth from the boomer generation to the young.

Why do you think you see shit coins like doge coin pumping, its the way the elite are allowing young people to gain wealth easily, as they are the main demographic buying dog coin, cat coin, santa coin ect.

The wealth was destroyed from boomers holding multiple businesses during covid lock down I.e hotels, factories ect. These were inefficient held together by bank loans ect keeping them afloat.

You are missing out on a once in a one in 100 year opportunity to gain wealth.

Yes its a "reset" to level out the playing field. Also to shuttle in the new digital era.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Yliaster and sytyl
Not really, Capitalism has a problem where all the wealth eventually accumulates in a small percents hand.

The great reset is basically the transfer of wealth from the boomer generation to the young.

Why do you think you see shit coins like doge coin pumping, its the way the elite are allowing young people to gain wealth easily, as they are the main demographic buying dog coin, cat coin, santa coin ect.

The wealth was destroyed from boomers holding multiple businesses during covid lock down I.e hotels, factories ect. These were inefficient held together by bank loans ect keeping them afloat.

Yes its a "reset" to level out the playing field.
noooooooo you can't just rationally debunk his schizoid talking points :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I dont know what the truth is anymore. So much bullshit and too much skeptisism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347

Yes its a "reset" to level out the playing field. Also to shuttle in the new digital era.
or you know.. just wait for them to die

Cope.

Get the vaccine retard

OP is a mentally ill conspiracy theorist

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 9274
so thats your plan how to get money for surgery.
not going to take a cent from my parent. they dont deserve the greatness i am and the perfection i will be

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 4430
or you know.. just wait for them to die

No, wealth will just be transferred down as inheritance to their kids. It's to distribute wealth evenly "a fresh start"

Also it's to destroy ineffecient businesses (crap restaraunts living on loans, hotels that are heavily leveraged, high street shops in debt) ect.

This allows new blood to wipe them out especially ones that are digitally innovative.

I.e. uber eats, deliveroo cucking restaurant's

Air bnb cucking hotels ect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
The great reset is just liberals trying to make capitalist economies more equal and environmentally friendly.
(it won’t work)

here’s a good video on the great reset and world economic forum

these schizo ramblings of urs are dumb

@WannabeJock right wing schizo failio :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
The great reset is just liberals trying to make capitalist economies more equal and environmentally friendly.
(it won’t work)

here’s a good video on the great reset and world economic forum

these schizo ramblings of urs are dumb

@WannabeJock right wing schizo failio :p

Op also thinks vaccine will kill %90 of normies btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and hebbewem
We can only hope so I'll die knowing all the degen normies curryfoids are dead

We can only hope so I'll die peaceful knowing all the degen normies curryfoids are dead

We can only hope so I'll die peaceful knowing all the degen normies curryfoids are dead

This is like 400 IQ 👍🏼

Idk how many times I've posted the document here called Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars for people to please read it,but I get called tin foiled hat or schizo etc.

Meanwhile if they actually just take the 30 minutes and read it,they'll see how everything thats happening around the world makes logical sense.

bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
This is like 400 IQ 👍🏼

Idk how many times I've posted the document here called Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars for people to please read it,but I get called tin foiled hat or schizo etc.

Meanwhile if they actually just take the 30 minutes and read it,they'll see how everything thats happening around the world makes logical sense.

Tldr? I don't have 30 minutes

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
i love Noah

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 5189

Your theory is retarded. Just think logically from their perspective

They control the world. Tf do you mean humanity is a lost cause? They made it the way it is today. Why would they purge the worthless and degenerate? And what do you mean like that? The worthless and degenerate is what they want

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
No, wealth will just be transferred down as inheritance to their kids. It's to distribute wealth evenly "a fresh start"

Also it's to destroy ineffecient businesses (crap restaraunts living on loans, hotels that are heavily leveraged, high street shops in debt) ect.

This allows new blood to wipe them out especially ones that are digitally innovative.

I.e. uber eats, deliveroo cucking restaurant's

Air bnb cucking hotels ect.
Inefficient businesses are constantly turned-over, and there are always opportunities for some individuals to accumulate "new money."

Inefficient businesses are constantly turned-over, and there are always opportunities for some individuals to accumulate "new money."

Due to relaxed lending we have what is known as "zombie companies" these are businesses existing on large bank loans barely breaking even. They are alive but dead.

If you see the balance sheets of the these companies you would see how bad they are financially even though they are still operating.

Covid restrictions just killed them off.

Due to relaxed lending we have what is known as "zombie companies" these are businesses existing on large bank loans barely breaking even. They are alive but dead.

If you see the balance sheets of the these companies you would see how bad they are financially even though they are still operating.

Covid restrictions just killed them off.
I agree that COVID is a unique situation, but there are constantly unique scenarios for economic turnover. The dotcom boom was more recent than boomer-era businesses.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
it takes 30 minutes to read

thats a hassle

Here's as brief a summary as I can give you about it,basically encapsulates like 90% of the document

Since most of the general public will not exercise restraint, there are only two alternatives to reduce the economic inductance of the system.

(1) Let the populace bludgeon each other to death in a war, which will only result in a total destruction of the living earth.

(2) Take control of the world by the use of economic "silent weapons" in a form of "quiet warfare" and reduce the economic inductance of the world to a safe level by a process of benevolent slavery and genocide.

The latter option has been taken as the obviously better option. At this point it should be crystal clear to the reader why absolute secrecy about the silent weapons is necessary. The general public refuses to improve its own mentality and its faith in its fellow man. It has become a heard of proliferating barbarians, and, so to speak, a blight upon the face of the earth.

They do not care enough about economic science to learn why they have not been able to avoid war despite religious morality, and their religious or self-gratifying refusal to deal with earthly problems renders the solution of the earthly problem unreachable by them.

It is left to those few who are truly willing to think and survive as the fittest to survive, to solve the problem for themselves as the few who really care. Otherwise, exposure of the silent weapon would destroy our only hope of preserving the seed of future true humanity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15895