The great Vinnie Hacker is over! Beard/5'oclock shadow is death...

HellenicChad

HellenicChad

Silver
Gone is the collagen, the glowing skin, the youth, the coloring, pretty much everything that made this guy so appealing. Literally all it took is a bit of facial hair roots underneath the skin to make him look like an oldcel with shitty coloring and dull looking skin

Before (ignore the gayness)
Screenshot 2024 08 27 at 22 22 46  car stuff and shit Instagram Screenshot 2024 08 27 at 22 22 42  hitting the slopes   Instagram Screenshot 2024 08 27 at 22 22 34  fr Instagram Screenshot 2024 08 27 at 22 22 29  idk Instagram

After (disgusting rapist looking low class oldcel)
Screenshot 2024 08 27 at 21 01 15  vinniehacker  Instagram photos and videos Screenshot 2024 08 27 at 19 12 59 Vinnie vhackerr Official TikTok Screenshot 2024 08 27 at 19 11 41 Vinnie vhackerr Official TikTok Screenshot 2024 08 27 at 19 10 25  vinniehacker  Instagram photos and videos Screenshot 2024 08 27 at 19 10 09  vinniehacker  Instagram photos and videos Screenshot 2024 08 27 at 19 09 46  vinniehacker  Instagram photos and videos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Debetro, NoLongerHuman and 8 others
How tf did he stave off growing a beard for so long?

Estrogen in water, finasteride or some zoomer shit i guess. Still just like the Norwood reaper, you can only delay the inevitable

Isnt there laser therapy for that shit or something

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Amnesia and lestoa
the same thing happened to chico

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and BladeRunner
Yep but I think you have to keep doing it. Not that it's terribly expensive for a tiktoker. There's also electrolysis but that's way too expensive and has the best results

It didn't affect Chico as much, because he was more than collagen. Chico hit the wall when he lost his luscious hair. His transplant is what single handedly brought him back as a mini-mogger

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Gone is the collagen, the glowing skin, the youth, the coloring, pretty much everything that made this guy so appealing. Literally all it took is a bit of facial hair roots underneath the skin to make him look like an oldcel with shitty coloring and dull looking skin

View attachment 3127602View attachment 3127603View attachment 3127604View attachment 3127605

View attachment 3127606View attachment 3127607View attachment 3127608View attachment 3127609View attachment 3127610View attachment 3127611

Worrying about him is like worrying about Bezos losing 2% of networth.

I think he'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
How tf did he stave off growing a beard for so long?
your hair darkens with age.

I'm blond naturally, my stubbles are pretty much invisible normally, but I've been taking mt2 for a few months which has made my stubbles darker so now they're visible.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Worrying about him is like worrying about Bezos losing 2% of networth.

I think he'll be fine.
Cope. When you're defined by your top tier looks, losing them makes you lose all your value. The equivalent would be Bezos losing 90% of his networth and even worse than that everyone lese knowing that he was once a super-rich guy and now he's just well-off. That was also Chico post-Norwood, like many school and uni Chads after mid 20s

your hair darkens with age.

I'm blond naturally, my stubbles are pretty much invisible normally, but I've been taking mt2 for a few months which has made my stubbles darker so now they're visible.
Well you look masc and I hope you're masc because thick dark facial hair is DEATH for non masc men, even maesthetic. It doesn't matter if you shave, trim it short or grow some longer stubble. All will make you look old, shaven and light stubble will destroy your coloring and make your face look coarse, heavy stubble will make you look too hairy and hide your features

View attachment 3127602View attachment 3127603View attachment 3127604View attachment 3127605

View attachment 3127606View attachment 3127607View attachment 3127608View attachment 3127609View attachment 3127610View attachment 3127611
I dont see a difference

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I dont see a difference
Lol just go compare his older pics/tiktoks to how he looks now, that grey shadow has massively aged him and reduced his appeal

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Lol just go compare his older pics/tiktoks to how he looks now, that grey shadow has massively aged him and reduced his appeal
He just need a little bit more gym debloat and vit c overdose
I dont see a difference though
Anyways you can't look chad everyday

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
Well you look masc and I hope you're masc because thick dark facial hair is DEATH for non masc men, even maesthetic.
why even maesthetic?

why even maesthetic?
Because as I mentioned if shaved or short it still destroys your coloring makes you look old whether due to the grey shadow or the prickly thick dark stubble. If longer, it looks too hairy and covers your "handsome" features. Look at Gandy: he still managed to look good after his facial hair grew precisely because it wasn't thick. If it covered all his face he'd look generic and if he shaved he'd look old and have shitty green coloring

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Xangsane

facial hair works well for meds only

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and Deleted member 88772
It literally ruins your entire appearance, look at Salludon. Planning to wax my entire beard though to murk that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Malikhi and HellenicChad
Because as I mentioned if shaved or short it still destroys your coloring makes you look old whether due to the grey shadow or the prickly thick dark stubble. If longer, it looks too hairy and covers your "handsome" features. Look at Gandy: he still managed to look good after his facial hair grew precisely because it wasn't thick. If it covered all his face he'd look generic and if he shaved he'd look old and have shitty green coloring
Is it normal that your bones are growing more robust past 25? I feel like I'm slowly turning maesthetic/robust pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Malikhi
Well you look masc and I hope you're masc because thick dark facial hair is DEATH for non masc men, even maesthetic. It doesn't matter if you shave, trim it short or grow some longer stubble. All will make you look old, shaven and light stubble will destroy your coloring and make your face look coarse, heavy stubble will make you look too hairy and hide your features
it makes no difference for me since I'm older anyway, but it does make me look my age a little more.

5 o' clock shadow in Bishkek. Real one looks like pic related

Is it normal that your bones are growing more robust past 25? I feel like I'm slowly turning maesthetic/robust pretty boy
Yep, totally normal and good as well

It literally ruins your entire appearance, look at Salludon. Planning to wax my entire beard though to murk that shit
Yep Salludon is a perfect example of this due to great bones, collagen and shitty as thick facial hair. Just compare his shaven (and filtered) pictures with his stubble ones and he looks like a totally different person (and race)

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Xangsane
Yep, totally normal and good as well
I feel my facial bones are getting more robust and eyes a little more compacted
Slowly moving away from the very TikTok prettyboy archetype I had even like a year and a half ago and starting to look more maesthetic bonewise
Even my wife and my mum pointed it out

Cope. He’s just fine.

Cope. He’s just fine.
Terracope. Every single slayer with "facial hair" looks like this Screenshot 2024 08 27 at 23 39 20 Imagining a 70 Year Old Majestic Chico Lachowski Stable Diff

Imagine instead of a that light hair, either a grey shitty shadow or tens of thousands of follicles covering the entire face, the mouth, the cheeks. Guy would look like shit regardless, this is the face of all non-masc men who are unlucky enough to grow thick facial hair

Terracope. Every single slayer with "facial hair" looks like thisView attachment 3127778

Imagine instead of a that light hair, either a grey shitty shadow or tens of thousands of follicles covering the entire face, the mouth, the cheeks. Guy would look like shit regardless, this is the face of all non-masc men who are unlucky enough to grow thick facial hair
What are you on about?

Yup means you're aging into a older dimorphic pheno. That pretty boy halo fading if you have hella bones or muscles coming in.

My head hurts genuinely like wtf even is this post
He literally looks the same, your cherrypicking random shit , wait til he starts balding at least then talk shit

Brutal gray shadow pill.

This is my problem (one of). One reason why I have discreetly (sort of, jfl) lost attractiveness

Yep but I think you have to keep doing it. Not that it's terribly expensive for a tiktoker. There's also electrolysis but that's way too expensive and has the best results

It didn't affect Chico as much, because he was more than collagen. Chico hit the wall when he lost his luscious hair. His transplant is what single handedly brought him back as a mini-mogger
I dont see a difference
5 o' clock shadow in Bishkek. Real one looks like pic related
View attachment 3127739
Brutal gray shadow pill.

indeed

this is why i am getting laser treatments to get rid of facial hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek, St.TikTokcel, Debetro and 2 others
indeed

this is why i am getting laser treatments to get rid of facial hair

I had that shit since 18 it looks so gross. Gonna wax and pluck then get laser in the future