The greatest benefit of being good looking

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
People cannot hurt/sway your emotions. Or at least, good looking people are less likely to care what others say.

Good looking people live better lives on average, and as a result, the words of others simply wont effect them. Why would they be bothered by what someone says when they know they are living their own happy life without the need for others opinions? Peoples negative opinions and hate just becomes irrelevant as it doesn’t change a goodlooking persons great quality of life.

In my opinion this is the greatest benefit of being goodlooking as it is indirectly a great boost to mental health and happiness.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, TechnoBoss, RAMU KAKA and 21 others
Yes this is the very underrated
It isn’t all about women

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Yerico7, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
i become attractive by drinking more water which good for skin and hair and i add msm pray it work for me :(

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, RAMU KAKA and poopoohead
i can vouch.
my mental state is way better 3 years from now after getting lean

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
People cannot hurt/sway your emotions. Or at least, good looking people are less likely to care what others say.

Good looking people live better lives on average, and as a result, the words of others simply wont effect them. Why would they be bothered by what someone says when they know they are living their own happy life without the need for others opinions? Peoples negative opinions and hate just becomes irrelevant as it doesn’t change a goodlooking persons great quality of life.

In my opinion this is the greatest benefit of being goodlooking as it is indirectly a great boost to mental health and happiness.

Unfortunally i got a hardest childhood, my mother was an crazy single mom who beat me hard and destroyed my mental, so even i was goodlooking, the power of of what a parents can do into your mental especially a mother can destroy all

But completely agree your post OP

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado

in my opinion it is just people liking you more or just desiring to be with you or be more inclined to care about you

097D2C76 417F 40E1 B102 74A00786291C

• Love it
Reactions: Struggler03

Please say it again for those at the back of the room.

LOOKSMAXXING IS NOT JUST FOR WOMEN BUT A BETTER OVERALL LIFE.

low key most valuable trait for a happy life is being NT/low inhib, which is only really possible if you‘ve been given positive reinforcement and attention throughout your life or if you’re haloed in some way, like being rich or white in the slums of Mumbai. There is a third way, buf I might write a separate thread about it.

if you’re not looksmaxxing after learning about the black pill then youve already given up.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, deusvulture, Maalik and 1 other person
You also get more chicken tendies. I ordered 8 and the girl there gave me 12.

low key most valuable trait for a happy life is being NT/low inhib, which is only really possible if you‘ve been given positive reinforcement and attention throughout your life or if you’re haloed in some way, like being rich or white in the slums of Mumbai. There is a third way, buf I might write a separate thread about it.

if you’re not looksmaxxing after learning about the black pill then youve already given up.
I’m low inhib but not NT, I say or do whatever I want without any fear or anxiety but that doesn’t translate into being socially succesful.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and coispet
This doesn’t apply to mentalcels that are attractive but don’t know they are

You also get more chicken tendies. I ordered 8 and the girl there gave me 12.

I’m low inhib but not NT, I say or do whatever I want without any fear or anxiety but that doesn’t translate into being socially succesful.
Hmmm I get extra wings because bossman knows me :feelshah::unsure:

Hmmm I get extra wings because bossman knows me :feelshah::unsure:
I have a hard time befriending new guys, I’m very blunt with both sexes and while women for some reason like it, most guys either cower or become antagonistic.

I have a hard time befriending new guys, I’m very blunt with both sexes and while women for some reason like it, most guys either cower or become antagonistic.
Tuff

The more I ascended the more I believe this. Not only that, referring to an experience I had recently. Some trucel tier guy, got humiliated by a girl, she they gum at him, she said sorry and laughed, he didn't respond and she got angry and said "reply back u ugly piece of shit" everyone in class told her she went too far etc... But in another case, a good looking guy I knew, got called ugly by 2 girls mocking him and no one cared and neither did he. Even normies subconsciously know this

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, PSLdemigod and EnglandBadman
The more I ascended the more I believe this. Not only that, referring to an experience I had recently. Some trucel tier guy, got humiliated by a girl, she they gum at him, she said sorry and laughed, he didn't respond and she got angry and said "reply back u ugly piece of shit" everyone in class told her she went too far etc... But in another case, a good looking guy I knew, got called ugly by 2 girls mocking him and no one cared and neither did he. Even normies subconsciously know this
Exactly, because only the truth can be hurtful, theres no truth behind calling a goodlooking guy ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

B

its being loved easily

B

I sense remnants of Soy energy from the way you type

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator and bimaxenthusiast

B

For real, like why would I care about the opinion of some dude that I mog to oblivion and live a life 10x better than him

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back