• Suleiman the Magnificent

• Napoleon Bonaparte

• Adolf Hitler

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
170px Alexander the Great from Alexandria Egypt 3rd cent BCE Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek Cope

Mommsen p265

Caesar augustus 39561 1 402

Charlemagne 37817 1 402

Suleiman the magnificent 3

9575d54049b877dac0700f980ebd4beb  e book book show

Adolf Hitler 1933

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4438 and 1 other person
Rocco-Siffredi.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45942
2S6A92042

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, TheChosenChad, Tyronecell and 13 others
@Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
itS between Caesar or Genkhis Khan
Voted Caesar, this man was a geniu who never lost a war
He conquered Gauls, fought on harder conditions at foreighn country, dealt with Gnaeus Pompeius, he owned form womb to comb

Genkhis Khan had masses at his favor i think, and he conquered much bigger land, but i think his enemies were less capable than Caesars ones
Also i like Sulejman , but his father and grandfather already established favorable position fo him but he was great too
Also i dont think Fuhrer has a place between people like Hannibal, NApoleon and Alexander. but i sure understand why he is on list, logically
He was a great leader but bad general

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 9344, YoungRichNigga and 2 others
He lost the most important war; the war against the Norwood Reaper

He owned form womb to comb
He did nothing of significance until he was middle aged

Of those named it's probably Alexander the Great. Hannibal was the best general of those listed but never actually conquered anything.

Augustus mogs all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person

Probably these two tbh

• JFL
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
He lost the most important war; the war against the Norwood Reaper

He did nothing of significance until he was middle aged

Of those named it's probably Alexander the Great. Hannibal was the best general of those listed but never actually conquered anything.

Augustus mogs all.
Lol alsmost puked about norwood
He did but its less known dealed with pirates who captured him when he was young it was brutal
Yeah Hannibal and Alexander was arguably best generals, maybe Napoleon too, but overall as politician, leader and general i voted for Caesar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i am Austrian what do you think who´ll i vote for jfl

Zyzz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and MiroslavBulldosex
Probably Hitler honestly..

6 months away from taking over the modern world with a based ideology is much more impressive than any hack and slash revised history.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and MiroslavBulldosex
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell
Probably Hitler honestly..

6 months away from taking over the modern world with is a based ideology is much more impressive than any hack and slash revised history.
Sure..he is maybe best as a leader, who can influence masses, but shit general

Tough choice but ima go with my nigga Alexander

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Tbh had to Bing Sulieman the magnificent. Didn't vote because I am not knowledgeable enough to have a strong opinion. But style points to G. Khan for impregnating so many women.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Where’s Idi Amin?

Genghis Khan fanclub

WHERE IS MOHAMED YOU FAGOT

YOU ARE LOW IQ?

Rasputin with his 25 cm dick

itS between Caesar or Genkhis Khan
He conquered Gauls, fought on harder conditions at foreighn country, dealt with Gnaeus Pompeius, he owned form womb to comb

Genkhis Khan had masses at his favor i think, and he conquered much bigger land, but i think his enemies were less capable than Caesars ones
Also i like Sulejman , but his father and grandfather already established favorable position fo him but he was great too
Also i dont think Fuhrer has a place between people like Hannibal, NApoleon and Alexander. but i sure understand why he is on list, logically
He was a great leader but bad general
False, mongol numbers were greatly exagerated. In reality, his numbers were far lesser than his opponents.
Also, his opponents were far, far more powerful than caesar. Jin dinasty was far more developed than european countries at the time. He annihilated beijing, and the kharizmian dinasty as well which was extremely rich and powerful,
Caesar only conquered barbaric tribes and his roman opponents.

It is without any doubts Genghis Khan.
He started in a small mongol tribe, his father was assassinated, and he went on and conquered the greatest empires at the time and had the most powerful, almost invincible army.
He assembled all mongol tribes, defeated mongols nemesis, the tatars, defeated china, greatest military power at the time, persian empire, etc... and created biggest empire of all time.
Alexander the great was given the most military efficient army at the time by his father, and conquered an already weakened persian empire. Thats it.
Ceasar conquered a bunch of barbaric tribes.

Only conqueror who would be comparable to Genghis Khan is Cyrus the great, who also started from a small pastoral tribe and conquered all his neighbors to create the largest empire had ever seen at that time.

Khan caused rice cels to conquer Asia so not him kek

Talleyrand or Henry Kissinger

NO. ONE. MOGGED.
ME

where is Mehmet II The Conqueror? he literally conquered Rome(Constantinople)

Probably Alexander the Great, Hitler and then Caeser/Napoleon

Lol no kalid or Cyrus on the list

Harald Hardrada

Babur just to piss off dindus.

Weren't mamluks blacks?
Origin from Central Asia.
Pushed to Middle East and sold as slaves so probably west asian pheno