The greatest form of love that a woman can offer a man

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
The greatest way a woman can show love to a man is to be murdered by him.

There's nothing better in this world that a woman can do for her man than to be killed by him. And if she goes peacefully and silently, and with a smile on her face while making love, there's nothing that can be compared to that.

If I ever had that happen to me that would be a woman worth preserving, so I will try to save her body for as long as possible and take many pictures together.

I don't particularly enjoy cannibalism, I think it's somewhat gross, but when the urge is there I may do it, that way we can truly be a part of each other.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Doober and SkinjobCatastrophe
wow so edgy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 10949 and .*my*.
baste epicly cool truthsayer :eek::eek:

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.

You really want the FBI to shut down this forum don't you?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, .*my*. and one job away
The greatest way a woman can show love to a man is to be murdered by him.

There's nothing better in this world that a woman can do for her man than to be killed by him. And if she goes peacefully and silently, and with a smile on her face while making love, there's nothing that can be compared to that.

If I ever had that happen to me that would be a woman worth preserving, so I will try to save her body for as long as possible and take many pictures together.

I don't particularly enjoy cannibalism, I think it's somewhat gross, but when the urge is there I may do it, that way we can truly be a part of each other.
Oooohh now I understand

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back