The greatest power is knowing that these women can't please you

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Posts
6,679
Reputation
8,643
I am superior to every woman on the earth because I know that no matter how many I fuck none will ever be able to make me cum and I can destroy their egos. Without their sexuality they have no power over men. I'm literally ascended above every man since no woman can please me sexually
 
Women can't satisfy you aka you're gay
 
Women can't satisfy you aka you're gay
Women please less than porn. Once you realize this you have power over any woman irl. They don't compare to porn
 
If women can't make you orgasm what power do they have really?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611

Similar threads

7nclave
Replies
13
Views
95
ChudEater
ChudEater
betrayed by 5‘8
Replies
7
Views
38
betrayed by 5‘8
betrayed by 5‘8
TGUN.
Replies
16
Views
96
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism
polarpop
Replies
2
Views
20
polarpop
polarpop
ragingmanlet
Replies
13
Views
112
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top