The gun is unmoggable

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Nobody's got the upper hand when it comes to the all-knowing gun. One shot and every gigachad jaw gets wrecked, no sharp hunter eyes can dodge it, no tough warrior skull can stop it from turning your head into a balloon pop. Even the strongest man can't hold it back from destroying him permanently.Almost any problem in your life can be solved with it. Respect the gun, because it's the ultimate equalizer—completely unmoggable.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ss07, TechnoBoss, noobs and 18 others
@vernier

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and vernier
I should try ER

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
the gun mogs me it’s over

• +1
this is why overcompensating faggots who posture and act tough are so fucking cringe

you can beat me up? what if I just shoot you, lmfao

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: haramzada, isis_Bleach, JohnBaza and 6 others
I heard it’s a terra NT trait to have them in like the US or something

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Jason Voorhees
Do u know about Bradley Martyn? Apparently he can stop a bullet easily.

• JFL
Reactions: Surfsup, Flowerpot, noonespecial and 2 others
alr but do they have a higher PSL than gandy

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and Jason Voorhees
.22 caliber gun owners when i stop their bullet with a frying pan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ss07, nope, TechnoBoss and 6 others
@User28823 @Sprinkles @FaceandBBC

Yup shits getting wild out here. Gonna start saving up for a rifle and shotgun.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, WeiWei and Jason Voorhees
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, CMD, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
mogged by martial arts btw

and also all martial arts and the first gun and gunpowder were all invented by ricemen :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, wollet2, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
220px-Ming_Bronze_Gun_%289872947063%29.jpg
This is an image of the ming dynasty hand cannon from china circa year 1379

imagine blowing off chads head with this and seeing his brains explode :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:(in minecraft of course:feelshah:)

based ricecels:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

@Gengar @sportsmogger @Carbine @Jason Voorhees thoughts?:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, WeiWei, Gengar and 2 others
imagine blowing off chads head with this and seeing his brains explode :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:(in minecraft of course:feelshah:)

"Chads" in East Asia? jfl
Hand cannon mogs though

• +1
Is that not a mutant?
No the Mk47 Mutant uses 7.62 mm. The DDM4 uses 5.56 mm but its similar semi-auto rifles. This nigga has gun knowledge from video games I can tell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Carbine
the nuclear bomb probably mogs it doe?
Manhattan Project Oppenheimer GIF by GIPHY News

EU faggots banning guns is such a damn shame. I'd arm myself to the teeth if I lived in America.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, forevergymcelling, CMD and 1 other person
220px-Ming_Bronze_Gun_%289872947063%29.jpg
This is an image of the ming dynasty hand cannon from china circa year 1379

@Gengar @sportsmogger @Carbine @Jason Voorhees thoughts?:feelshah:
Chinese are the reason why europoors were able to colonize the world, but also why cuckmericans die everyday due to school shootings and mass shootings. Based af.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and CMD
Is that not a mutant?
They look similar to each other I suppose. Mutant uses 7.62×39mm bullets while the v7 uses 5.56 bullets.

• +1
honey badger on top

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and Jason Voorhees
Mogs whole thread

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and Jason Voorhees
Fucking brutal. Millennia of natural selection becomes a joke in the face of some carefully assembled casing and explosives. A gun gives even the most genetically dead end truecel the ability humiliate or take revenge on Chad. It’s this subversion of natural order that makes school shootings so tragic. In nature there’s no way subhumans would have to ability to inflict so much harm upon chads and Stacie’s. The incel school shooter was meant to know his place and endure his misery or drop out of society and become a monk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine, forevergymcelling and Jason Voorhees
The exact hk416 you can't because A civilian can’t own a fully auto gun that was made after 1986 due to NFA act but you can buy civilian version of the 416 which is the HK MR556.
I was fucking with the undercover latina when I was saying "why", fag does that so often I had the urge to try it out myself

• JFL
I was fucking with the undercover latina when I was saying "why", fag does that so often I had the urge to try it out myself
Even I think this nigga @castizo is a foid.

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
i dont say it alot and when i do its because im just interested and normal not autistic like you guys that want to avoid all conversation at all costs
Even I think this nigga @castizo is a foid.
im a man i have a penis

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Carbine
Fucking brutal. Millennia of natural selection becomes a joke in the face of some carefully assembled casing and explosives. A gun gives even the most genetically dead end truecel the ability humiliate or take revenge on Chad. It’s this subversion of natural order that makes school shootings so tragic. In nature there’s no way subhumans would have to ability to inflict so much harm upon chads and Stacie’s. The incel school shooter was meant to know his place and endure his misery or drop out of society and become a monk.

the white k/d ratio is still many magnitudes greater than blacks and browns, and barely challenged by yellows.

you might think it removed the genetic factor, but not really. the white man is still stronger, has better aim, better reflexes, and more importantly higher iq, meaning chad will still be able to put themselves in a better position/vantage point to take you out than you could to him.

white technology also means they will have drones to scan for you, smart bombs to wipe your entire platoon out from miles away. the gun is just one of many tools in the tool box. also, whites are better at selecting the right tool for the job, so while some 70 iq nigger chooses a short barrel so he can stick it down his pants and surprise the ops, and miss 99 out of 100 rounds, the 130 iq white chad will use a 20 inch barrel battle rifle and shoot the nig just once.

in vast majority of shootings, legally justified or otherwise. vast majority of survivors are whites while vast majority of deaths are blacks. the numbers don't lie, and biology is still king.

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, isis_Bleach and Jason Voorhees
@thebuffdon690

no gun for when i run u over w my car

no gun for when i run u over w my car
Shoot the tyres and then immediately fire a billion bullets in your skull through th4 windshield and laugh.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
50 cent young pics 1
Hq720

Except for the mighty BBC

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ghoulish and isis_Bleach
Shoot the tyres and then immediately fire a billion bullets in your skull through th4 windshield and laugh.
cope cuz i got snow tires + bulletproof glass

• +1
the white k/d ratio is still many magnitudes greater than blacks and browns, and barely challenged by yellows.

you might think it removed the genetic factor, but not really. the white man is still stronger, has better aim, better reflexes, and more importantly higher iq, meaning chad will still be able to put themselves in a better position/vantage point to take you out than you could to him.

white technology also means they will have drones to scan for you, smart bombs to wipe your entire platoon out from miles away. the gun is just one of many tools in the tool box. also, whites are better at selecting the right tool for the job, so while some 70 iq nigger chooses a short barrel so he can stick it down his pants and surprise the ops, and miss 99 out of 100 rounds, the 130 iq white chad will use a 20 inch barrel battle rifle and shoot the nig just once.

in vast majority of shootings, legally justified or otherwise. vast majority of survivors are whites while vast majority of deaths are blacks. the numbers don't lie, and biology is still king.
What the fuck are you yapping about nigga? I never even mentioned race. Your genetics mean nothing when a random mugger sneaks up on you or you're sitting in science class.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, isis_Bleach and Jason Voorhees