The gun is unmoggable

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish
this is why overcompensating faggots who posture and act tough are so fucking cringe

you can beat me up? what if I just shoot you, lmfao
What if thine liveth in England, sir?

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
nigger goes to university of the democratic republic of the congo wtf:feelskek:
Swear you niggas are so dumb. Where do you think most school shootings happen?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and isis_Bleach
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2, Ghoulish, CookieGuy and 1 other person
Guns mog me in angularity and appeal. So over

the white k/d ratio is still many magnitudes greater than blacks and browns, and barely challenged by yellows.

you might think it removed the genetic factor, but not really. the white man is still stronger, has better aim, better reflexes, and more importantly higher iq, meaning chad will still be able to put themselves in a better position/vantage point to take you out than you could to him.

white technology also means they will have drones to scan for you, smart bombs to wipe your entire platoon out from miles away. the gun is just one of many tools in the tool box. also, whites are better at selecting the right tool for the job, so while some 70 iq nigger chooses a short barrel so he can stick it down his pants and surprise the ops, and miss 99 out of 100 rounds, the 130 iq white chad will use a 20 inch barrel battle rifle and shoot the nig just once.

in vast majority of shootings, legally justified or otherwise. vast majority of survivors are whites while vast majority of deaths are blacks. the numbers don't lie, and biology is still king.
Nigga this has nothing to do with the original point 🤣🤣🤣

Shits all over indefinitely at your Muslim or negro spermcell level of incel test attempts to thugmaxx or terroristmaxx and that’s a fact. Get a grip on reality son. These warriors will always mog you and your delusions.

• JFL
Reactions: Acion
no gun for my missing dick

• So Sad
Reactions: Acion
Guns are owned by insecure copers
I'm generalizing a little bit. Some places are very dangerous and it's basically suicidal to not have a gun

guns put rng so much into play, lol at the confidence of soem people

Chinese are the reason why europoors were able to colonize the world, but also why cuckmericans die everyday due to school shootings and mass shootings. Based af.
its because the chinese are high iq thats why
full.png

in fact brocel, ai programs even stated that if white inventions never existed, east asia even when excluding japan, could have gone on to become at least as advanced as whites were in year 1914 by this current year, 2024, without outside assistance, had they continued developing at the rate that they did and invested as much as possible into research and science. :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

which is literally insane since by then in terms of scientific/tech advancement you would have telegraphs capable of instantaneous overseas communication complete with underwater cable lines, transcontinental railways, steam engines, trains, the first airplane, submarines, machine guns, electric lights, the first telephone, the very first publicly avaliable automobiles (buses and cars) the discovery of over 80 periodic table elements as well as the discovery of the electron and invention of the atomic number and bohr diagram of atomic structure!:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

meanwhile latin america(without white latinos),north america(without whites only native americans) and subsaharan africa( blacks only) would still be in a state of destruction chaos lawlessness and savagery with the locals only using stone age technology even to this day!:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

@Jason Voorhees @Gengar @sportsmogger @Carbine

thoughts on this:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: noobs
my honest reaction:

tank iii GIF

ok but who wins

gunman or 10$ chinese drone

God created some men tall and some men short, Sam Colt made all men equal.

glad guns banned in my country:owo: Cant imagine being killed by skinny incel with gun

• +1
Reactions: Carbine