The Guy Making A Documentary on Us DM'd Me of All People (gtfih)

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
A few days ago someone on an account with 0 rep and 0 posts started dming me and asking wierd questions.
No one in dm's writes with that kind of eloquence and grammar, and I was aware of this Mark cuck from the start so I was hesitant from the beginning

At this point I 100% knew it was our documentary cuck. It looks like one aspect he is researching is the race stuff that goes on here. And guess what, I'm convinced he was trying to portray ethnics as victims and whites as oppressors. But dw, I stood up for my white brothers :owo: not gonna let him divide us..

Yeah right, nigga trying to victimize one side of us and demonize the other. Yo cuck Mark, if you gonna make a doc, be fair, faggot.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\... Mark U fuckin pussy. Come at me and Based Looksmaxxing Brothers.
@StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @VicMackey @TeraCope54 @n0rthface @cloUder @BigBiceps @Biggdink @WontStopNorwooding @Shrek2OnDvD @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @brbbrah @Chadeep @MarkCorrigan @kjsbdfiusdf @RoundHouse @Patient A @thecel @AlexAP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, mulattomaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and 36 others
oh yeah mods gtfih too @Gargantuan @Chad1212 @her @PapiMew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and delusionalretard
WHO IS HE
IF YOU READING REPORTER IM BRBBRAH
THE ONE AND ONLY
CURRY MEEKS

READ MY NORDICIRNAIAN THREAD
Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Shrek2OnDvD, Ryan and 17 others
dn rd but that sucks or i’m happy for you bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member and Deleted member 16371
User0213 be like:
20220115 021638
2663218 2621007 1638130315890 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Toth's thot, mulattomaxxer and 28 others
bro pm me who he is

4FB1A1D5 2662 4A10 8705 E9AC530B68D6

:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, Patient A and 8 others
You are only med if you were born near coasts of med ocean and there are different types of med, european med arab med and north african med they all look different

wtf
smh
og like me dont get not fame
but newcels do

discuss anti fag theory
@looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
wtf
smh
og like me dont get not fame
but newcels do

discuss anti fag theory
@looksmaxxer234
> Joined Aug 15, 2020
> OG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, .👽. and Deleted member 16530
"He" PMed me this....
It is time to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day

You are only med if you were born near coasts of med ocean and there are different types of med, european med arab med and north african med they all look different
Are Albaniens med? Still this question has not been disclosed

Jfl at this guy trying so hard to have a conversation with 17yo autists:lul::lul:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, Patient A and 5 others
Ain't gonna work buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Are Albaniens med? Still this question has not been disclosed
No lol even if similar coloring
Only Italian, Greek, Spanish and Portuguese are med .. maybe latinos too bcz many are 80% iberian

cringe when ppl call themselves med
@gamma thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, gamma and Elvisandreaa
No lol even if similar coloring
Only Italian, Greek, Spanish and Portuguese are med .. maybe latinos too bcz many are 80% iberian

cringe when ppl call themselves med
@gamma thoughts ?
there are more than one med yes italian greek spanish and portugese are european med but there are mixed meds who are spanish and algerian or italian and tunisian or just a north african med in general

What a beautiful act of solidarity. That (((Mark))) is gonna try paint us whyte boys as nazis for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, Patient A and 4 others
What a beautiful act of solidarity. That (((Mark))) is gonna try paint us whyte boys as nazis for sure.
I'm on team Mark, journalism is always correct

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Patient A, one job away and 1 other person
A few days ago someone on an account with 0 rep and 0 posts started dming me and asking wierd questions.
No one in dm's writes with that kind of eloquence and grammar, and I was aware of this Mark cuck from the start so I was hesitant from the beginning
View attachment 1494192

At this point I 100% knew it was our documentary cuck. It looks like one aspect he is researching is the race stuff that goes on here. And guess what, I'm convinced he was trying to portray ethnics as victims and whites as oppressors. But dw, I stood up for my white brothers :owo: not gonna let him divide us..
View attachment 1494194
View attachment 1494195

Yeah right, nigga trying to victimize one side of us and demonize the other. Yo cuck Mark, if you gonna make a doc, be fair, faggot.

View attachment 1494196

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\... Mark U fuckin pussy. Come at me and Based Looksmaxxing Brothers.
@StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @VicMackey @TeraCope54 @n0rthface @cloUder @BigBiceps @Biggdink @WontStopNorwooding @Shrek2OnDvD @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @brbbrah @Chadeep @MarkCorrigan @kjsbdfiusdf @RoundHouse @Patient A @thecel @AlexAP
My hero :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
My account closed so he not dm me. He try to dm me prob. Sorry if you want me on your documentary, you need to pay me and ask for my permission.

if I see my face on any documentary, I will sue you. I do have the means. Just letting you know. So please don’t put me on a documentary without paying me. Or I will take legal action srs

Imagine seeing your face in a incel documentary and it blows up :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Patient A, Hueless and 5 others
Hey document maker contact me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and FailedNormieManlet
I'm on team Mark, journalism is always correct
They'll try to paint demons everywhere, so the proletariat, us 99% of whites, blacks and anything in between wouldn't pay attention to the gigantic capitalists robbing our collective wealth. Those very same capitalists own all the news papers and dictate what will be written and about whom.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and FailedNormieManlet
They'll try to paint demons everywhere, so the proletariat, us 99% of whites, blacks and anything in between wouldn't pay attention to the gigantic capitalists robbing our collective wealth. Those very same capitalists own all the news papers and dictate what will be written and about whom.
28. The leftist of the oversocialized type tries to get off his psychological leash and assert his autonomy by rebelling. But usually he is not strong enough to rebel against the most basic values of society. Generally speaking, the goals of today’s leftists are NOT in conflict with the accepted morality. On the contrary, the left takes an accepted moral principle, adopts it as its own, and then accuses mainstream society of violating that principle. Examples: racial equality, equality of the sexes, helping poor people, peace as opposed to war, nonviolence generally, freedom of expression, kindness to animals. More fundamentally, the duty of the individual to serve society and the duty of society to take care of the individual. All these have been deeply rooted values of our society (or at least of its middle and upper classes [4] for a long time. These values are explicitly or implicitly expressed or presupposed in most of the material presented to us by the mainstream communications media and the educational system. Leftists, especially those of the oversocialized type, usually do not rebel against these principles but justify their hostility to society by claiming (with some degree of truth) that society is not living up to these principles.

29. Here is an illustration of the way in which the oversocialized leftist shows his real attachment to the conventional attitudes of our society while pretending to be in rebellion against it. Many leftists push for affirmative action, for moving black people into high-prestige jobs, for improved education in black schools and more money for such schools; the way of life of the black “underclass” they regard as a social disgrace. They want to integrate the black man into the system, make him a business executive, a lawyer, a scientist just like upper-middle-class white people. The leftists will reply that the last thing they want is to make the black man into a copy of the white man; instead, they want to preserve African American culture. But in what does this preservation of African American culture consist? It can hardly consist in anything more than eating black-style food, listening to black-style music, wearing black-style clothing and going to a black- style church or mosque. In other words, it can express itself only in superficial matters. In all ESSENTIAL respects most leftists of the oversocialized type want to make the black man conform to white, middle-class ideals. They want to make him study technical subjects, become an executive or a scientist, spend his life climbing the status ladder to prove that black people are as good as white. They want to make black fathers “responsible,” they want black gangs to become nonviolent, etc. But these are exactly the values of the industrial-technological system. The system couldn’t care less what kind of music a man listens to, what kind of clothes he wears or what religion he believes in as long as he studies in school, holds a respectable job, climbs the status ladder, is a “responsible” parent, is nonviolent and so forth. In effect, however much he may deny it, the oversocialized leftist wants to integrate the black man into the system and make him adopt its values.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and BigBiceps
What a fucking faggot this little piece of shit is. He really trying to racebait and make non-whites as victims on a looksmaxxing forum : feelskek: for some shitty documentary : feelskek: sfcels be targeting "you and other ethnics such as Salludon" : feelskek:: feelskek:: feelskek:: feelskek: what the fuck is your shitty documentary about, autistic racewars on a shitty forum????? : feelskek:: feelskek:: feelskek:: feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Patient A, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
What a fucking faggot this little piece of shit is. He really trying to racebait and make non-whites as victims on a looksmaxxing forum : feelskek: for some shitty documentary : feelskek: sfcels be targeting "you and other ethnics such as Salludon" : feelskek:: feelskek:: feelskek:: feelskek: what the fuck is your shitty documentary about, autistic racewars on a shitty forum????? : feelskek:: feelskek:: feelskek:: feelskek:
don't say that about mark, you might make him realise he wasted his life studying journalism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and BigBiceps
mark is based who gives a fuck about whites

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD and FailedNormieManlet
Listen up Mark, you pissweak disgrace of a subhuman

Your wife thinks about Chads like Tyler Maher every time she goes to sleep you utter faggot. She resents your subanimal face and pathetic pencil cock/neck. Lmao if you think she's not daydreaming all day about jocks like Maher. You can't compete. Flush yourself you faggot, go drink some soylent while making that garbage documentary that nobody will watch:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
mark is based who gives a fuck about whites
They don't care about you at all. Ethnic and gender equality issues only act as cover, and behind it they're pillaging all the money from your ethnic country in to their own bottomless pockets. If someone pointed it out and it went viral, you could be sure that there's another George Floyd type case, and transgender issues in the news all week. Muammar Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein tried to stand against American banking system, and their countries got shredded to the ground. Sometimes they'll throw a few bombs to Syria just so they can make more bombs.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 14160, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
@MarkCorrigan @marken12 @markozara @marktwo tagging all mark nigars
:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Excellent stuff bro. Please alert the mods and get his account deleted. We can’t allow normie faggots to Trojan horse us. This risks the forum

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, FailedNormieManlet, Patient A and 2 others

its over for you mark

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, BigBiceps, Kmscurry and 2 others
They don't care about you at all. Ethnic and gender equality issues only act as cover, and behind it they're pillaging all the money from your ethnic country in to their own bottomless pockets. If someone pointed it out and it went viral, you could be sure that there's another George Floyd type case, and transgender issues in the news all week. Muammar Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein tried to stand against American banking system, and their countries got shredded to the ground. Sometimes they'll throw a few bombs to Syria just so they can make more bombs.
I promise this faggot will never cover all the convincing black pills here. Only divert from the real issue with scape goats by calling us racists and strawmans

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, FailedNormieManlet and Patient A