The guy who went ER is a bitch.

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
Anyone who supports him is a bitch also, nothing he did was based.

is going into a fucking mall not knowing anyone in there and killing them based? no its not, but is it fun? yes of course. Then you are just supporting a serial killer because you are a sick fuck yourself but we all are.

What im saying is why didnt this white nationalist faggot target LGBT protestors for example? they are 100% feminists, women, men and even children. All of the women want to get rid of real men turn them into faggots and feminists.

Or go to neighbour hoods and shoot up some niggers in gangs, yeah of course he wouldnt because his a low t pussy fag:ROFLMAO:

Now this would be based and fun, but he isnt based even 1% just did it for fun and hype.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, MaxillaMaxing, Afrikancel and 17 others
Gwqfcwv

Also based.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, BoneDensity, Marsiere214 and 5 others
white population decreasing or nah?

Nobody think he’s based :feelskek:. Should have killed trumptard rednecks or libtard antifas/blm rioters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and BearBoy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Heguldus and TYRONELITEMOGGER
Nobody think he’s based :feelskek:. Should have killed trumptard rednecks or libtard antifas/blm rioters
bunch of faggots support him, you can find many on incels.is.
white population decreasing or nah?
Probably but even if they are its not ethnics or immigrants fault, whites did it themselves.

I dont even hate whites they are my brothers and sisters just like other ethnics but racist pigs need to die. Nationalists dont understand that they cant do shit about it anymore so just give up and live your life normally no one is fucking with it, just because you a ugly fuck doesnt mean its our fault.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Growth Plate, Deprived and 6 others
Probably but even if they are its not ethnics or immigrants fault, whites did it themselves.

I dont even hate whites they are my brothers and sisters just like other ethnics but racist pigs need to die. Nationalists dont understand that they cant do shit about it anymore so just give up and live your life normally no one is fucking with it, just because you a ugly fuck doesnt mean its our fault.
why arent whites breeding btw?

he's based because he not only triggered easily disturbed liberals, he's also triggered muh darktriad incels on the internet:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deprived and Heguldus
he's based because he not only triggered easily disturbed liberals, he's also triggered muh darktriad incels on the internet:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
What happened ?

What happened ?
What happened is the faggot above has no real arguments to say he is based so now he is crying like a bitch because he is a pig.

Or go to neighbour hoods and shoot up some niggers in gangs, yeah of course he wouldnt because his a low t pussy fag:ROFLMAO:
That’s what I never understand about these ER wignats they write hundred page manifestos about black crime then go shoot at 60 year old black women

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666, Growth Plate, Biiyo03 and 2 others
That’s what I never understand about these ER wignats they write hundred page manifestos about black crime then go shoot at 60 year old black women
its hilarious and then the incel losers support him for this:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Biiyo03
but racist pigs need to die. Nationalists dont understand that they cant do shit about it anymore so just give up and live your life normally no one is fucking with it, just because you a ugly fuck doesnt mean its our fault.
Would you say the same to Chechen nationalists who are being suppressed by the Russian regime?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and Deleted member 16058
Would you say the same to Chechen nationalists who are being suppressed by the Russian regime?
No because russia doesnt want to free kavkaz, so they deserve it. And most literally 90 - 95% of russians would agree to not freeing chechenya or ingushetia.

Its a different thing here, we have a actual reason to be cruel and brutal to these pigs.

Independcy and other stuff, who started wars also? russians, who helped ossetians fight against the ingush people? russians.

Last edited:
No because russia doesnt want to free kavkaz, so they deserve it. And most literally 90 - 95% of russians would agree to not freeing chechenya or ingushetia.

Its a different thing here, we have a actual reason to be cruel and brutal to these pigs.
I don’t support terrorism or mass shootings btw

but youre wrong about western nationalists
“Just give up and let your country get destroyed by liberal faggots” is silly.
Especially since the massive rise of populism in European over the last 5 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, LampPostPrime and 3 others
I don’t support terrorism or mass shootings btw

but youre wrong about western nationalists
“Just give up and let your country get destroyed by liberal faggots” is silly.
Especially since the massive rise of populism in European over the last 5 years.
Yes but its not gonna happen we aleardy know this, its almost impossible shit is like 0.1%.

How are you gonna push out immigrants? by killing them? that wont work, which means political it wont work either.

If it would work i wouldnt blame nationalists, but most the nationalists is just hate and terrorism as we can see.

Independcy and other stuff, who started wars also? russians, who helped ossetians fight against the ingush people? russians.

Kadyrovy pizda Putin sdohnet ego snesut FSB nahui chmo karlik nedodelaniy

Yes but its not gonna happen we aleardy know this, its almost impossible shit is like 0.1%.

How are you gonna push out immigrants? by killing them? that wont work, which means political it wont work either.

If it would work i wouldnt blame nationalists, but most the nationalists is just hate and terrorism as we can see.

It’s possible, the recent elections in France prove this. 60% of 18-25 year olds voted for the far right nationalists candidate.

Nobody who is serious about politics is advocating for any kind of genocide, most nationalists say paid repatriation (paying immigrants money to leave)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and LampPostPrime
It’s possible, the recent elections in France prove this. 60% of 18-25 year olds voted for the far right nationalists candidate.

Nobody who is serious about politics is advocating for any kind of genocide, most nationalists say paid repatriation (paying immigrants money to leave)
Nigga it doesnt matter you aleardy have ethnics living your country and are aleardy westernized the ones who are born, you cant just push them out

Of course we have nationalism aswell but we dont push out the people who aleardy live here, we even have christians some do we throw them out?. Like i said its your own fault for letting them in first

We just stopped letting them in, for example in chechenya there were germans who joined chechenya and fought against russians, they were allowed to stay for their bravery and honor.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
priezhay v Ukrainu ebanashka ya v Ukraine
Go fight for your degenerate ukrainia while your women leave and fuck chads in europe and america faggot:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Go fight for your degenerate ukrainia while your women leave and fuck chads in europe and america faggot:lul::lul:

sosat suka tvou mamku ruski viebal, ukraina voevala vmeste c ichkeri dolboebina tu tupaya

ruski viebal i ubil vashi babi huilo ebanutoye

poshel nahui chmo

sosat suka tvou mamku ruski viebal, ukraina voevala vmeste c ichkeri dolboebina tu tupaya

ruski viebal i ubil vashi babi huilo ebanutoye

poshel nahui chmo
Who said i am with kadyrovs you stupid fucking ukrainian pig:ROFLMAO:

I am a real ingush who is with ichkeria but fuck ukraine i dont give a shit about you faggots either, you are same scum as russians most of you.

So go fight and die in your shit degenerate country while your women leave and fuck chads in europe and america:forcedsmile:

is going into a fucking mall not knowing anyone in there and killing them based? no its not, but is it fun? yes of course. Then you are just supporting a serial killer because you are a sick fuck yourself but we all are.

What im saying is why didnt this white nationalist faggot target LGBT protestors for example? they are 100% feminists, women, men and even children. All of the women want to get rid of real men turn them into faggots and feminists.

Now this would be based and fun, but he isnt based even 1% just did it for fun and hype.
I think what he did was target a sorority or something like that

you cant just push them out

I don’t agree with just “pushing them out” forcefully, but theoretically if you had complete control of the police, military and state you could easily deport every single ethnic in my country (of course would take a few years)

And nationalism doesn’t just mean “anti immigration”

It’s a ideology that has loads of other components to it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
I don’t agree with just “pushing them out” forcefully, but theoretically if you had complete control of the police, military and state you could easily deport every single ethnic in my country (of course would take a few years)

And nationalism doesn’t just mean “anti immigration”

It’s a ideology that has loads of other components to it.
I know bro but that shit is really fucking hard almost as impossible, i also accept this if you only were to push out the immigrants and not the aleardy westernized ethnics.

Why ruin peoples lives.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Who said i am with kadyrovs you stupid fucking ukrainian pig:ROFLMAO:

I am a real ingush who is with ichkeria but fuck ukraine i dont give a shit about you faggots either, you are same scum as russians most of you.

So go fight and die in your shit degenerate country while your women leave and fuck chads in europe and america:forcedsmile:

horosho ebanaska tvoyu mamku viebali 2 ukrainca 2 ruskih suchara ti tupaya

horosho ebanaska tvoyu mamku viebali 2 ukrainca 2 ruskih suchara ti tupaya
Says the mongolian, cossack, ruski, asian, arab mixed baby 🤣

Talking about raping blah blah you wont do shit nigga id slide a finger in your mothers asshole and you wouldnt even say a word. Ingush are the most purest nation in the world having 88% J2 frequency meanwhile you are mixed dogs:forcedsmile:

@Walter Btw i know a ingush who fucked a ukrainian woman and married her, has kids with her.

:forcedsmile:

I know bro but that shit is really fucking hard almost as impossible, i also accept this if you only were to push out the immigrants and not the aleardy westernized ethnics.

Why ruin peoples lives.
True. Perhaps if you the state offered all immigrants 100k each to leave about 50-60% would take that deal and go to another country or their homeland.

Then we would just work with the rest of the ethnics like normal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
just another misguided teen

sad. I understand the anger he probably held. but why not go to a protest..? it seems like all these wannabe ERs pick the worst locales.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and BearBoy

Do you notice how every mass shooter looks the same?

Short chin, underdeveloped lower third, poor eyesight, balding, no facial dimorphism, round FACES, manlet more often than not... also most of them are low IQ, low sentience and from poor backgrounds.

And they say physiognomy isn't real.

Every time. Disgustingly bloated and short lower third. U can see the killer in him. They should start profiling subhumans with this facial morphology.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, TYRONELITEMOGGER, Hades and 3 others
just another misguided teen

sad. I understand the anger he probably held. but why not go to a protest..? it seems like all these wannabe ERs pick the worst locales.
Low Testosterone, scared of crowd, scared of police.

I can promise you this nigga wouldnt give me his address if i asked for it, even though he has guns. Because he isnt the only one who owns guns and can fight back get me?

What he did was use a supermarket he aleardy knows, and he knew that mostly old people visit it

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Rittenhouse was 100% justified.
Self-defence or not... you think chads care about politics? They don't have a care in the world... too busy getting sucked off. Rittenhouse is a subhuman that wanted a purpose.

You think a FACE like this is lovable?

You think chad would have tried to play hero and went out with a shotgun to those protests?

This is Simon Nessman, He used the millions he earnt from modelling contracts to buy a naturist estate on some remote Canadian island. He lives in a stress-free life protecting the local environment and soul-bonding with his supermodel gf. A chad fighting for a political cause is always going to be authentic, like Nessman. Chads are just better people, by every conceivable metric. It's a combination of positive reinforcement growing up, better treatment, better genes, better looks and better everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Looks234, Growth Plate and 2 others
Rittenhouse was 100% justified. He killed people who were attacking him
Fat pig brought a gun to a protest in a different state. He was looking for trouble and thought he was Batman.

That’s like me going to a KKK riot.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Growth Plate and Deleted member 16369
Different state? He drove 10 minutes over an invisible border. Obviously it was dumb for him to attend the protest but he wasn’t agitating anyone. Simply shot 2 people attacking him. One of the guys pulled a gun on him. The other guy was a rapist
He’s still retarded for putting himself in that situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and BearBoy

This ER guy was a loser

He was broke jfl. He didnt kill anyone in a fair fight and he didnt kill jews, gays, wall street guys or any gangs.
Jfl

View attachment E6D3DD51-1149-4891-9386-2BB1F5E98DDB.webp
good forward growth. he looks very similar to that Oxford highschool shooter. Same short nose-pronounced maxilla facial pheno. Same wee wee ass haircut.

Hope he rots in jail and fashions a noose out of toilet paper.

edit: pictures no load. click on link or just look up peyton gendron