The gym is bringing me closer to rope

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
I can’t even lift in peace without being distracted by foids in colorful yoga pants flaunting their curves. I’ll catch one every now and then looking at me from across the weightroom thinking it’s a que to approach, but as soon as I walk near them they look away. So I say nothing like the autist I am :feelsbadman: No BBC halo when you’re a mutt neither. I see foids old and young of different races chatting it up on the floor with full breed niggers all the time :feelswhy: Having a nice muscles is never enough when you’re a sub7 5’8” manlet. How do I work around this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Johanjohan, randomvanish and 4 others
Jerk off before going to the gym or just blast music and focus on doing what you came to do and dip.

5'8 makes you an irrelevant being to women. Tbh though, using the term "being" is actually exaggerating your presence to the average foid. It implies you actually register as a sentient life form to them. You simply don't exist. You are not there. You are nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, Deprived, Tyronecell and 8 others
5'8 makes you an irrelevant being to women. Tbh though, using the term "being" is actually exaggerating your presence to the average foid. It implies you actually register as a sentient life form to them. You simply don't exist. You are not there. You are nothing.
what if he rapes them

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, AllesScheiße and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan, BoneDensity and enchanted_elixir
It's legitimately embarrassing being shorter than 5'10" as an ethnic, baffles me how any deathnic can even approach women without feeling emasculated at pure manlet height. Whites can afford to be shorter, ethnics can't.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Mewton, BoneDensity and 3 others
Whites can afford to be shorter, ethnics can't.
you couldn't be further from the truth. Being below 5'11' is a death sentence for your life, I mean occupation, dating, self-esteem. As a 5'8 male, I've just given up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Piratecel
you couldn't be further from the truth. Being below 5'11' is a death sentence for your life, I mean occupation, dating, self-esteem. As a 5'8 male, I've just given up.
I am 5'11 I seriously think if I was shorter than this I would have constant suicidal thoughts everyday cuz I am ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I am 5'11 I seriously think if I was shorter than this I would have constant suicidal thoughts everyday cuz I am ethnic.
I'm 5'8 in Poland and I'm getting mogged day after day. Tbh had better not spend a time in social circle among normies since I'm more and more depressed and frustrated. If I have a decent face like 5PSL, I'd save up for 2x LL in Turkey and start living in late 20s.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Piratecel
I'm 5'8 in Poland and I'm getting mogged day after day. Tbh had better not spend a time in social circle among normies since I'm more and more depressed and frustrated. If I have a decent face like 5PSL, I'd save up for 2x LL in Turkey and start living in late 20s.
In EurROPE its brutal being short, @itsOVER was able to slay in EE even though he is a 5'7 turbomanlet, he apparently used high boots and lifts to fraud his height. You might wanna try it.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
In EurROPE its brutal being short, @itsOVER was able to slay in EE even though he is a 5'7 turbomanlet, he apparently used high boots and lifts to fraud his height. You might wanna try it.
ok bro I'm gonna slay on tinder now! Oh... wait, 20 matches after a week and every non subhuman foid ghosted me. That's how my dating life looks :lul:

• Hmm...
ok bro I'm gonna slay on tinder now! Oh... wait, 20 matches after a week and every non subhuman foid ghosted me. That's how my dating life looks :lul:
Shit its even more brutal than I thought, yeah better save up for LL and other surgeries to boost your SMV, I am unironically saving for LL and other surgeries as well. I might try polandmaxxing first though I heard they like shitskins.

I can’t even lift in peace without being distracted by foids in colorful yoga pants flaunting their curves. I’ll catch one every now and then looking at me from across the weightroom thinking it’s a que to approach, but as soon as I walk near them they look away. So I say nothing like the autist I am :feelsbadman: No BBC halo when you’re a mutt neither. I see foids old and young of different races chatting it up on the floor with full breed niggers all the time :feelswhy: Having a nice muscles is never enough when you’re a sub7 5’8” manlet. How do I work around this?
if you are 5'8 then lift fraud to 6'
jfl at tall people problems, come see how it is at 5'4

• JFL
real men get LL, the rest cope and type essays about hypergamy in off topic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and doondoonwilliams
Fax under 5'9 is incel

This is why i work out at home now. Seeing women taunt me with their bodies that I can never get legally, pisses me off and ruins my mood for working out.
Angry Ufc GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Mewton, ascension and 3 others
just enjoy the lifting and the pump

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Go at a quieter time

Damn a mulatto admitting he's a mutt

Stay strong short king fr

Be honest how tall are the men and women there? in average youd see

Be honest how tall are the men and women there? in average youd see
tall af. Average height for men is like 6' and 5'7 for women

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Did u make a new tinder bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan and sergeant blackpill