The gym is so fucking cucked for LTNs/MTNs (stop coping you subhumans)

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Imagine some 4/10, boneless subhuman dragging himself at 9:00 AM to go to the gym in his wife beater shirt. He goes to the corner alone, catching himself looks from disgusted, 3/10 landwhales thinking, "What is this genetic trash specimen doing? Trying to upgrade his omega genes by lifting 20 lb. blocks?" It's fucking niggers thinking they will change their bones with exercise and become less subhuman. No, not if you aren't fucking 12 years old and even then IT'S GENETICS you won't go from boneless twig to wide alpha hunk almost never. Women want BONES more than MUSCLE, and there's no gym in the world that builds bones so keep coping. I feel so cucked doing curls, traps, etc. when better SMV guys have the fucking bones the muscles I'm building are trying to REPLICATE BECAUSE I FUCKING LACK!!!!

qm0tvmr25a161.jpg

Jason Blaha is a prime example ... A lifelong gymcel who is heavily ridiculed and mocked for being a major loser and having a shit body. Had almost zero sexual successful and lived a LARP online. Tell me with a straight face that the gym is gonna ascend most men when Blaha is an example of the average bloke... Like, come on ... Read my other threads on scapulapill, read phonopill, hormones, etc. -- it's all BRUTAL truths.

The gym is for Chad ... And Chad doesn't need it so it's mostly a cope. Normies who get puss don't do it because they go to the gym -- that's the biggest lie. The bold faced lie that you as a low SMV man will just gain height, shoulder bones, face bones, etc. instead of merely just being a subhuman with a little more muscle mass. See, an adult subhuman is NOT going to make any bone changes even with HGH, that's cope. The HGH lies NEED TO STOP. Even kids on HGH won't necessarily become moggers -- roids as well aren't always a promise.

They get pussy cuz NT/betabux, that is all ... That or sex appeal if it just so happens, but usually it's masc/DOM faced and big framed guys who do not need to gymcel, so again it's cope. Most guys who gymcel are guys who are inadequate and have to kill themselves to BARELY make up for it, hence it's pathetic. It is PATHETIC because you are striving to become what you truly cannot due to BONES/GENES.

Every curl in the gym I'm thinking about Chad or a guy with high sex appeal curling a bitch on his dick, all while one curl for me makes 0.0000000000000001% chance of me improving myself to get to his position. Guys with sex appeal are born with the sex appeal ... Stop pretending going somewhere is gonna change your genes, your height, your baby frame and frame, recession, etc. The gym is fucking cucked if you're truly a sex appeal lacking, frameless, boneless subhuman because it's effort to make almost no difference in the dating game whereas guys with big sex appeal barely need to gym at all. All normies I know who have had multiple girls RARELY are gymcels.

My ass is over here doing neck, delts, lats, etc. to "framemaxx" and 6+ years later I'm still inferior in frame next to guys with THE FUCKING BONES YOU RETARDS. I still can't touch natural moggers with gymcelling and NEVER will due to factors you all should know limit us VERY much AKA genes.

I am torturing my framecel ass to STILL be inferior to wide-framed hunks who go to the gym NEVER. You niggas won't understand this ... You cope too hard ... No gym for face/etc. No gym for genes. No gym for building non-existing bones, shitty height, terrible insertions/other dogshit issues gym can't fix.

Just fucking blast roids and do half ass at the gym, it's much more based than being a pathetic subhuman loser dreaming about the one day he will grow a scapula, mandible and femur so he can not be genetic dogshit. I feel so embarrassed/cucked gymcelling STILL because I know GL dudes who have pulled 20x more and the gym is an afterthought for them, not the primary means to a fucking end like a cucked gymcel subhuman believes. So do yourself a favor and get one of these and put it right up to your palate if you're sub HTN and gymcel ... If it doesn't end you maybe it'll help your subhuman palate width you cocksucking, gymcel FAGGOTS:

hopeless-businessman.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 21531 and 6 others
lmao, makes a lot of sense, but what is the alternative?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 20704
qm0tvmr25a161.jpg

Jason Blaha is a prime example ... A lifelong gymcel who is heavily ridiculed and mocked for being a major loser and having a shit body. Had almost zero sexual successful and lived a LARP online. Tell me with a straight face that the gym is gonna ascend most men when Blaha is an example of the average bloke... Like, come on ... Read my other threads on scapulapill, read phonopill, hormones, etc. -- it's all BRUTAL truths.
Isn't Jason Blaha XXY ? Either way, he as absolute gutter tier genetics for appearance, so you can't really use him as an example for normal people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Dystopian and Deleted member 20704
Bullshit, I'm a prime example for gymcelling actually working. I still don't get girls but I reckon it's because I have only meditated 27 times this week instead of 50 like a true chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 21531, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
Bullshit, I'm a prime example for gymcelling actually working. I still don't get girls but I reckon it's because I have only meditated 27 times this week instead of 50 like a true chad.

View attachment 1988824

From incel to incel, come on man, who are you fooling? Self-improvement is COPE if it doesn't bring girls to you without any big effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Isn't Jason Blaha XXY ? Either way, he as absolute gutter tier genetics for appearance, so you can't really use him as an example for normal people.

Most men got shit genes, how many tall, angular, symmetrical and wideframed aesthetics dudes do you see? Most look like dogshit.

Hence why betabux and such, most guys know eventually that even with gym the transformation of their SMV will be null. This might be why some roid, etc. It still leaves them as subhumans but at least roiding subhumans can have sex sometimes & pretend they're good looking maybe.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and mogging
From incel to incel, come on man, who are you fooling? Self-improvement is COPE if it doesn't bring girls to you without any big effort.
its larp but i agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704

View attachment 1988824
Gymmaxxed high tier subhuman, mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 24221 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, ShowerMaxxing, Dystopian and 1 other person
Imagine some 4/10, boneless subhuman dragging himself at 9:00 AM to go to the gym in his wife beater shirt. He goes to the corner alone, catching himself looks from disgusted, 3/10 landwhales thinking, "What is this genetic trash specimen doing? Trying to upgrade his omega genes by lifting 20 lb. blocks?" It's fucking niggers thinking they will change their bones with exercise and become less subhuman. No, not if you aren't fucking 12 years old and even then IT'S GENETICS you won't go from boneless twig to wide alpha hunk almost never. Women want BONES more than MUSCLE, and there's no gym in the world that builds bones so keep coping. I feel so cucked doing curls, traps, etc. when better SMV guys have the fucking bones the muscles I'm building are trying to REPLICATE BECAUSE I FUCKING LACK!!!!

qm0tvmr25a161.jpg

The gym is for Chad ... And Chad doesn't need it so it's mostly a cope. Normies who get puss don't do it because they go to the gym -- that's the biggest lie. The bold faced lie that you as a low SMV man will just gain height, shoulder bones, face bones, etc. instead of merely just being a subhuman with a little more muscle mass. See, an adult subhuman is NOT going to make any bone changes even with HGH, that's cope. The HGH lies NEED TO STOP. Even kids on HGH won't necessarily become moggers -- roids as well aren't always a promise.

They get pussy cuz NT/betabux, that is all ... That or sex appeal if it just so happens, but usually it's masc/DOM faced and big framed guys who do not need to gymcel, so again it's cope. Most guys who gymcel are guys who are inadequate and have to kill themselves to BARELY make up for it, hence it's pathetic. It is PATHETIC because you are striving to become what you truly cannot due to BONES/GENES.

Every curl in the gym I'm thinking about Chad or a guy with high sex appeal curling a bitch on his dick, all while one curl for me makes 0.0000000000000001% chance of me improving myself to get to his position. Guys with sex appeal are born with the sex appeal ... Stop pretending going somewhere is gonna change your genes, your height, your baby frame and frame, recession, etc. The gym is fucking cucked if you're truly a sex appeal lacking, frameless, boneless subhuman because it's effort to make almost no difference in the dating game whereas guys with big sex appeal barely need to gym at all. All normies I know who have had multiple girls RARELY are gymcels.

My ass is over here doing neck, delts, lats, etc. to "framemaxx" and 6+ years later I'm still inferior in frame next to guys with THE FUCKING BONES YOU RETARDS. I still can't touch natural moggers with gymcelling and NEVER will due to factors you all should know limit us VERY much AKA genes.

I am torturing my framecel ass to STILL be inferior to wide-framed hunks who go to the gym NEVER. You niggas won't understand this ... You cope too hard ... No gym for face/etc. No gym for genes. No gym for building non-existing bones, shitty height, terrible insertions/other dogshit issues gym can't fix.

Just fucking blast roids and do half ass at the gym, it's much more based than being a pathetic subhuman loser dreaming about the one day he will grow a scapula, mandible and femur so he can not be genetic dogshit. I feel so embarrassed/cucked gymcelling STILL because I know GL dudes who have pulled 20x more and the gym is an afterthought for them, not the primary means to a fucking end like a cucked gymcel subhuman believes. So do yourself a favor and get one of these and put it right up to your palate if you're sub HTN and gymcel ... If it doesn't end you maybe it'll help your subhuman palate width you cocksucking, gymcel FAGGOTS:

hopeless-businessman.jpg
Yeah everyone has different generics I think if it’s are shit you should still go to the gym to left off some steam and maybe lower body fat but if the bones aren’t there then the muscle will look pretty bad. Just get shredded I guess that’s the only thing to do if u don’t have bones.

• +1
Reactions: Racky

qm0tvmr25a161.jpg

hopeless-businessman.jpg
Gym is great for LTN or MTN who want to fuck MTB latinas or white LTBs. But it will never ascend you.

Face and height is LAW. Always do bare minimum in gym

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 20704 and Blackgymmax
Most men got shit genes, how many tall, angular, symmetrical and wideframed aesthetics dudes do you see? Most look like dogshit.
This is nonsense. Most men are average, not below average. Most men are nowhere close to the death-tier qualities of Jason Blaha (terrible hips and shoulders, shit muscle insertions, awful skin, etc.).

This is just a generic "blackpill" topic with no substance. People need to work with what they have, and most people are nowhere close to this level of awful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24348, sketchybusiness55 and twilight

View attachment 1988824
Dude needs to take the neck pill.

• +1
This is nonsense. Most men are average, not below average. Most men are nowhere close to the death-tier qualities of Jason Blaha (terrible hips and shoulders, shit muscle insertions, awful skin, etc.).

This is just a generic "blackpill" topic with no substance. People need to work with what they have, and most people are nowhere close to this level of awful.
yeah it's literally basic statistics. Over 50% of men are going to hover around average.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Chinlet Ascension

By shit he means anything sub maher btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Chinlet Ascension
yeah it's literally basic statistics. Over 50% of men are going to hover around average.

Average men don't get pussy from the gym regardless

So stop pretending "average" is some blessing when it's a kiss of death

If a guy is born average no amount of gym will make him superior

You need ABOVE average birthright of shoulders, face, height, etc. else all gymcelling is for Rajeshes and other subhumans is a redpill cope and pitiful waste of time when it comes to having a sex life

Just roid and see how that works, fuck the gym.

If roids don't ascend you alone no gym obsession surely will, trust me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 22780
I haven’t gone to the gym in 3 weeks. Losing muscle everyday. Face is everything tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
Gym is great for LTN or MTN who want to fuck MTB latinas or white LTBs. But it will never ascend you.

Face and height is LAW. Always do bare minimum in gym

Without roids MTN and LTN without height or frame are 100% incel with just gym usually.

True LTNs will have to hope to be white and roided to have any chance above 0 or just be lucky

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
I never met one natty normie who ascended from gym without roids/luck

If any did ascend they probably had something above average like good frame and base and muscle was icing on the cake, but otherwise just fucking roidmaxx and don't be a gymcel loser coper.

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel
Just fucking roid and hope and the hell with gymcelling if you're sub Chad, right

@Thomas DOM @rdsky @cmfanel

Better to ROID and not gymcel than gymcel and not ROID

At least roids can help in other ways gym can't alone for lots of natty, low tier guys

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel

Dude needs to take the neck pill.
Look. Gymcelling is the GO TO cope for MTN-LTNs. It's EASY you just force a few workouts every week. Every idiot can do that. It does not change height or facial bones. if you really really get ripped yeah you will fuck some beckies or LTBs. But BY NOT MEANS will you slay HTB-Staceylites.

It's best to approach the gym from a minimalist standpoint. Kinobody. High weight, low rep every other day and GTFO.

I've gymcelled for like a decade and ALL my 9 slays this years have been bound by FACE LAW. Not a single girl was over a MTB. If I wanted a LTR it would be me simping for a HTB.

Remember women select for genetics NOT soft maxing. Gymceling will give you options WITHIN your lookslevel. If you 5'10 MTN. AT BEST you will slay a MTB with a body. Never more.

Staceylites-HTB are off limits unless 6'+ flat footed or you have a above average face.

If you want to slay beckies and LTBs by all means gymmax. But when you CUM and that average bitch is next to you, you will feel no validation and empty with post nut clarity.

The 6'1 HTN or chadlite down the hall will laugh as his Staceylite girlfriend sucks his dick and you are SLAVING at the gym for some MTB ass.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Without roids MTN and LTN without height or frame are 100% incel with just gym usually.

True LTNs will have to hope to be white and roided to have any chance above 0 or just be lucky
This. Gymceling will take a MTN or LTN and allow him to fuck his looksmatch or -1. DONT think for a second you are gonna climb the genetic heiarchy and fuck HTB or Staceylites. No dude I am moneymaxxed and softmaxxed more than any of you guys and I have 9-10 SLAYs this year NOT ONE CHICK was above a MTB. ONE was a HTB and I was an instant simp or GTFO. I choose GTFO since simping is insanly painfully.

Gymcel=redpill No gym changes genetic LAW of Face and Height.

ALWAYS minimal effort maximum reward in the gym. It does not change your genetic standing.

• Love it
lmao, makes a lot of sense, but what is the alternative?
Hit the gym like 30-45min max 2-3x a week like Kinobody. It will add some SMV to your Normie or LTN face/height. But by no means will you jump up in genetic heiarchy LAW. Tall HTN date staceylites. Don't even think about dating anything above a HTB if your not 6'1 flatfooted and HTN face.

NO AMMOUNT OF SOFTMAXING=/= GENETIC LAW. Don't try.

I've fucked like a dozen LTB-MTB this year. NO MATTER how much looksmaxing I do, I cannot break above a HTB. Even at HTB she will turn you into a instant SIMP or she will bounce.

• +1
dnr + this must be the minds of the trucels when i strut around after years of hard work

IMG 20201212 150903
IMG 0341
PXL 20221210 000348232MP

Keep crying pussy 🔥🔥

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 20704
gym is only a cope if ur natty. you can train for 20 years with perfect diet and genes and still have some average guy on peds absolutely mog you with 2-3 blasts max.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and cmfanel
Can't read all that, bro, can you do a summary?

• JFL
The @enchanted_elixir army needs your help.
As the senior contributor to this forum, we ask that you vote for us, instead of ReadBooksEveryday!

I have made countless VALUABLE guides on this form, which you can find here

VOTE FOR ME

SPREAD THE MESSAGE! COPY AND PASTE THIS TO AS MANY THREADS AS POSSIBLE!

• WTF
The @enchanted_elixir army needs your help.
As the senior contributor to this forum, we ask that you vote for us, instead of ReadBooksEveryday!

I have made countless VALUABLE guides on this form, which you can find here

VOTE FOR ME

SPREAD THE MESSAGE! COPY AND PASTE THIS TO AS MANY THREADS AS POSSIBLE!

gay

4D41C78C D928 4843 A448 6CEBDB0E16CA BD8C679F C199 4BDF AC89 D11EF1BEF6AA
Keep crying for gymcels

5EF2C8D0 A303 42FC BA12 9E8F9F43E430
Bitches want my cock

8619DB9D 44AB 442B A135 D001E26526EA

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Cry more for the CIA's best undercover operative

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Dystopian
Eh, it’d be better to be a lean gymcelled mtn than a skinny, skinnyfat, or fat mtn.

If you were unlucky enough to not be born attractive then being a mtn who nichemaxxes to get specific types of girls is completely viable. Remember a nichemaxxed 5/10 is a 6/10 minimum to a girl who’s into that niche.

I always say gymcelling etc is cope but people misunderstand what I’m saying. I’m not saying it makes 0 difference, I’m just making it clear to the guys who think they can work their way into mogging a facially good looking guy that that’s NEVER going to happen. However you absolutely CAN work your way into mogging a guy who’s facially looksmatched with you.

It's best to approach the gym from a minimalist standpoint. Kinobody. High weight, low rep every other day and GTFO.
Kinobody almost certainly cycles.

I've gymcelled for like a decade and ALL my 9 slays this years have been bound by FACE LAW. Not a single girl was over a MTB. If I wanted a LTR it would be me simping for a HTB.
So this is another Sad Boi Blackpill Rant. "I did $#%^#$% for %$@ years and it didn't work FACE IS EVERYTHING HEIGHT EVERYTHING BLAH BLAH BLAH"

qm0tvmr25a161.jpg

hopeless-businessman.jpg
Most people in my gym have terrible faces, more than half have shit insertions / Frame genetics.

I took a girl with me once and she said do you come here to feel better cos you're better looking than the rest of them.

Thing is if ur subhuman genetics it's better to be gymcelled than not

lol Blaha is one of the absolute worst examples and proves nothing. He's a complete weirdo, ugly, with a dogshit physique. Literally zero sex appeal to any human or animal.

You retard.

Take HGH and Roids. HGH will grow bone. Rich Piano grew feet, hands and hat for 3 sizes.

It will also make you die early in 40s, but it's not like your life is worth living in body like yours anyway

So it's a win-win really

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Just fucking roid and hope and the hell with gymcelling if you're sub Chad, right

@Thomas DOM @rdsky @cmfanel

Better to ROID and not gymcel than gymcel and not ROID

At least roids can help in other ways gym can't alone for lots of natty, low tier guys

I dont believe in all steroids like there are some unhealthy n unnatural steroids like trenbolone for byspel (for example). Although I do highly believe in injecting Testosterone because its a natural hormone.

I actually think the muscles are not the reasons why testosterone gets you women, the muscles are the least important effect. I think the biggest reason why testosterone helps you women is because it changes your mental state, you become so horny n low inhibition n high energy that you are willing to run numbers game and pursue many women. Another very important reason why Testosterone helps , is because of high amounts of pheromones are produced when Testosterone levels are high. The pheromone effect is backed up by science and women can subconsciously smell the pheromones of high testosterone men and thereby feel attraction towards him. Pheromones like Androstadienone and Androsterone for byspel (for example) have a big effect on changing females mood n arousal when they are being exposed to those pheromones. And these pheromones + more are what gets produced by high amounts when you inject testosterone.

Another obvious reason is that women dont like depressed men. Testosterone cures depression n makes you Happy n High Energy and women are into that.

With that being said , I still believe you need to have atleast normal facial looks for this to work. If you are genuinly ugly or even have deformed facial features then you should first focus on fixing your looks through plastic surgery, and then after focus on improving your mental n aura n phermones with Testosterone.

//Thomas DOM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Frame is everything
Most incels are framecucks

• +1
Frame is everything
Most incels are framecucks

Its not everything. There are lot of small frame slayers. Its typically mostly white people who have big frames. Just imagine all other places around the world ofcourse there will be slayers there too even though most non white men have smaller frames on average. And vice versa there are many white men with big frames who are incel. I could even make examples on this forum of big frame incels and small frame slayers.

Inceldom is a combination of many diffrent factors.

But yeah big frame is ONE FACTOR that can make a woman will feel attraction towards you.

//Thomas DOM

Last edited: