The gym is the biggest looksmin for ugly men and it ruined my life...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
I hate when people say you have nothing to lose when going to the gym.

Here's what happens when you go to the gym:

--> The carbs bloat up your FACE

--> As a natty, you inadvertently bloat-maxx when "lean-bulking" because you put on both muscle and fat

--> Your skin goes to shit, especially when dairy + carbs are triggers for your acne

--> The cortisol spikes from gym-maxxing bloats your FACE and prematurely age you in the long run

--> The diminishing returns for muscle hit way quicker than you could imagine. Women want Brad Pitt fighter club physique, not disgusting balloon muscles.

--> Most people have a shit frame and muscle will never change that. Women are attracted to frame and muscle bellies, not so much the muscle that you have artificially added to your body.

--> Some people have shitty muscle-building genetics anyways, so they could never "gymcel" in the first place

--> If you're ugly, women find any reason to assume you are subhuman. I've made a thread on this before, but horn effect = "creep", "insecure", "ogre, "overcompensating" etc. etc. Every negative connotation will be associated with the gymcel. The gymcel is considered a subhuman rat. A bug. A thing. A nuisance to society. A devolved being.

--> It's about signalling the best genes to produce the best offspring. An unhealthy, disgusting blob of mass signals anything but health.

--> Now here's the real kicker. After a while, the gymcel realises that his muscles gave him no SMV except to grannies and homos. The logical thing to do is to stop gym-celling. However, due to the sunk cost fallacy and the subconscious self-improvement copium that consumes his subhuman brain, the gymcel continues to gymcel.

It suddenly becomes about "discipline", "for the bros", "getting stronger" and other copey copes that provide no net value to his miserable existence. They never admit the reason they started lifting in the first place.

It's so over boyos. So over. I am in the coping stage rn. After gym-celling for around 2.5 years consistently, I have realised that it has only made me even more subhuman than I was to begin with. Whenever I go outside, I'm an easy target. The FACE of the elephant man with the body of Zeus. I'm a zoo exhibit to the normie. Gym-celling has only bought me suffering. It has turned into both a masochist and made me develop a humiliation fetish. I can now only get off to reverse hypergamy latina FEMDOM videos, and I know gym-celling is partially the cause for my deviance

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:

Post gym-celling:

Let this be a caution to all looksmaxxers, gym-celling ruined my life. Don't let it ruin yours.

I'm going to check out now. I'm going train legs until I pass out, not because I want to; it's just I hate myself.

- EverythingMattersCel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, tinderhacker, User28823 and 69 others

--> As a natty, you inadvertently bloat-maxx when "lean-bulking" because you put on both muscle and fat

--> Your skin goes to shit, especially when dairy + carbs are triggers for your acne

--> The cortisol spikes from gym-maxxing bloats your FACE and prematurely age you in the long run

--> The diminishing returns for muscle hit way quicker than you could imagine. Women want Brad Pitt fighter club physique, not disgusting balloon muscles.

--> Most people have a shit frame and muscle will never change that. Women are attracted to frame and muscle bellies, not so much the muscle that you have artificially added to your body.

--> Some people have shitty muscle-building genetics anyways, so they could never "gymcel" in the first place

--> If you're ugly, women find any reason to assume you are subhuman. I've made a thread on this before, but horn effect = "creep", "insecure", "ogre, "overcompensating" etc. etc. Every negative connotation will be associated with the gymcel. The gymcel is considered a subhuman rat. A bug. A thing. A nuisance to society. A devolved being.

--> It's about signalling the best genes to produce the best offspring. An unhealthy, disgusting blob of mass signals anything but health.

--> Now here's the real kicker. After a while, the gymcel realises that his muscles gave him no SMV except to grannies and homos. The logical thing to do is to stop gym-celling. However, due to the sunk cost fallacy and the subconscious self-improvement copium that consumes his subhuman brain, the gymcel continues to gymcel.

It suddenly becomes about "discipline", "for the bros", "getting stronger" and other copey copes that provide no net value to his miserable existence. They never admit the reason they started lifting in the first place.

It's so over boyos. So over. I am in the coping stage rn. After gym-celling for around 2.5 years consistently, I have realised that it has only made me even more subhuman than I was to begin with. Whenever I go outside, I'm an easy target. The FACE of the elephant man with the body of Zeus. I'm a zoo exhibit to the normie. Gym-celling has only bought me suffering. It has turned into both a masochist and made me develop a humiliation fetish. I can now only get off to reverse hypergamy latina FEMDOM videos, and I know gym-celling is partially the reason for my deviance

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

Let this be a caution to all looksmaxxers, gym-celling ruined my life. Don't let it ruin yours.

I'm going to check out now. I'm going train legs until I pass out, not because I want to; it's just I hate myself.

- EverythingMattersCel

Kill yourself.​

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler, Deleted member 49926, dannydipss and 57 others
"Now here's the real kicker. After a while, the gymcel realises that his muscles gave him no SMV except to grannies and homos. The logical thing to do is to stop gym-celling. However, due to the sunk cost fallacy and the subconscious self-improvement copium that consumes his subhuman brain, the gymcel continues to gymcel.

It suddenly becomes about "discipline", "for the bros", "getting stronger" and other copey copes that provide no net value to his miserable existence. They never admit the reason they started lifting in the first place."

brutal!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tinderhacker, HeightPilledum, AscensionCel and 25 others
Whenever I go outside, I'm an easy target. The FACE of the elephant man with the body of Zeus. I'm a zoo exhibit to the normie.
Same. 6'7" gymmaxxed body with the fact of a 12 year old. Looks uncanny af. That's why I'm DYEL now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Mewton, noodlelover and 6 others
Ive seen it ruin so many people, even cavill

are people trolling when they say they go 6-7 times a week?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: j05, TUSSELEIF, tinderhacker and 5 others
Same. 6'7" gymmaxxed body with the fact of a 12 year old. Looks uncanny af. That's why I'm DYEL now.
tbh you are not consistent with your story. the guy you posted clearly isnt "gymmaxe‘xed"

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
ramblings from the closed asylum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, intovoid and Deleted member 16058
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and DivineBeing

Kill yourself.​

I wish I could, but gymcelling destroyed my shoulder mobility. I don't even have the flexibility to reach for the rope. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Oh man... I'm not even mobile any longer. I'm basically disabled because of gym-celling. What a cruel life :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, A L P H A M A L E, DarkLooks and 10 others
B4SmElL.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: metagross, Mewton, TsarTsar444 and 11 others

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing

• Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, mulattomaxxer, wew.lad and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar

• JFL
Reactions: wew.lad

It's so over boyos. So over. I am in the coping stage rn. After gym-celling for around 2.5 years consistently, I have realised that it has only made me even more subhuman than I was to begin with. Whenever I go outside, I'm an easy target. The FACE of the elephant man with the body of Zeus. I'm a zoo exhibit to the normie. Gym-celling has only bought me suffering. It has turned into both a masochist and made me develop a humiliation fetish. I can now only get off to reverse hypergamy latina FEMDOM videos, and I know gym-celling is partially the cause for my deviance

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

- EverythingMattersCel
you dont have to eat shit tier basic bitch fitness nigger diet lmao

if you eat right you can avoid most of the shit on this list

stupid ass niggers force fucking rice and oat shakes and protein powder and shit whining about bloat and skin issues smh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, AverageTevvezEnjoyr, thecel and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 33579, thecel and 1 other person
You can achieve good body with Diet, playing football or dancing etc... Michael jackson never gym celled.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionCel, thecel, Rasputin and 7 others
people that have bodies like that in right pic... looks comical Irl. When they put shirt or or something else.. They look like they are gonna explode.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
People with attitudes like yours die incel for a reason

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, bxdri, thecel and 13 others
Everybody looks better when they are lean and muscular big cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, oldcell, thecel and 13 others

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

- EverythingMattersCel
Brutal, and you really archived a good physique.
7C8CA55C C71A 48DE AAF6 C126ED8AE73F

at least give us some advice to archive your physique like training,diet,etc.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, thecel, DarkLooks and 3 others
You're saying lifting ruined you, but it sounds like getting fat and eating shit quality food ruined you

Who told you to get fat and eat like shit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, delta7, Squirtoutmabooty and 3 others
Noszka gymcels every day jfl

Should've picked a skinnier model
gymceling for chad works and is like a smv multiplier

well and if you are a balding 5ft4 greek manlet then…things are different

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Marsiere214, ItalianCesso and 1 other person
gymceling for chad works and is like a smv multiplier

well and if you are a balding 5ft4 greek manlet then…things are different
Even worse if the manlet is turkish

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Marsiere214 and homo_faber

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

- EverythingMattersCel
Dogshit thread

If you have shit bone structure just roid and hgh.

• WTF
  • +1
Just when I thought the autism here couldn’t get worse

• WTF
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Ok......look......stop thinking "Gymmaxxing" is all about being a roided up , bloated tool with HGH gut and a disproportionate build. Women think this is fucking gross anyway.

Just get on a Keto diet and get an X3 Bar system. Or just get a set of dumbbells and a bench. Do some running.

You want a lean, ripped physique not some blown up, gross 15% bodyfat mess. If you can't live at 7-8% bodyfat then don't even bother.

Think Patrick Bateman, that's what you should be going for. Few to any of us are as handsome as Christian Bale was back then but that's why he's an actor and we're here. If you had a face like Christian Bale you wouldn't have to be on a forum trying to look better.

Women want the "swimmers physique" bedroom body. They want pecs that pop in a tight T-Shirt, they want abs and a V-cut. This is what makes their panties wet. If you can wear a nice , tight hoodie and look athletic, or a sweater , then you're good. If you have a mediocre face who gives a fuck. It's better than having a mediocre face and a shit body. I don't care what anyone says, a nice body is a Halo. Take Ron Perlmans ugly mug and put it on Christian Bales 2000s era body and he's gonna still get pussy.

Lean, cut, and vascular. That's it.

Unless you have a face like Sloth you can't lose with an Adam Levine type bedroom body.

Stop focusing on being Big. Only other dudes give a fuck unless you're trying to pick up 45 year old bar skags who like beer bellies , scraggly beards and shitty tats because they look like shit themselves and dont want a fit guy.

If you go to the Beach and women look at you for more than just a quick glance you're doing it right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Vvvvxxxx, oldcell and 13 others
Further:

- guys who have a good hormonal profile and don't train much usually have better bone frames because the calories/nutrients they consume don't get "wasted" on muscle mass

- the time you spend training, commuting, obsessing over diet/planning/... could be better used

- if it's just a shadow career and you are not able to gain money/status with it

Working out in moderation and balanced while living a lifestyle that reinforces a high T hormonal profile is by far the most ideal in the bigger picture, especially if you are not 6'2+

Chad body with minimal training:
1772258081-721783-ge9.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 16552, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
I've seen plenty of guys like the guy on the right making out with girls at clubs etc.
TikTok is not the real world
were they also 5ft3 like the guy on the right?

--> The diminishing returns for muscle hit way quicker than you could imagine.
These 2 things are absoluitely correct and (most of the other stuff too, so its not a shitpost) and because of that, I would not recommend gymcelling, esp. not lifting/benching and all other heavy stuff.

Exercise is very important though. Id recommend calisthenics and more simple exercises (push-ups and so on).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: homo_faber, TrestIsBest and DivineBeing
Further:

- guys who have a good hormonal profile and don't train much usually have better bone frames because the calories/nutrients they consume don't get "wasted" on muscle mass

- the time you spend training, commuting, obsessing over diet/planning/... could be better used

- if it's just a shadow career and you are not able to gain money/status with it

Working out in moderation and balanced while living a lifestyle that reinforces a high T hormonal profile is by far the most ideal in the bigger picture, especially if you are not 6'2+

Chad body with minimal training:
1772258081-721783-ge9.jpg
100% agree. Well summarized.

2672579 1641094352364

9k0cb9w0j8f21
2668756 1640904997813

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
It is controversial, but I agree. A lot of guys look worse after they start working out. A few reasons:
-Hunger goes up after they start training. They gain weight and never lose it.
-Bloated gut from eating tons of food, even when they're cutting.
-Bad posture from emphasizing the "show muscles" too much (pecs, biceps, etc.).
-Extra stress from the body might accelerate hair loss. I'm not sure if this is real, just speculating.

Then there's gear, that is a whole new topic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 9670
"Now here's the real kicker. After a while, the gymcel realises that his muscles gave him no SMV except to grannies and homos. The logical thing to do is to stop gym-celling. However, due to the sunk cost fallacy and the subconscious self-improvement copium that consumes his subhuman brain, the gymcel continues to gymcel.

It suddenly becomes about "discipline", "for the bros", "getting stronger" and other copey copes that provide no net value to his miserable existence. They never admit the reason they started lifting in the first place."

brutal!
This. Just go see /fit/ on 4chan. It’s all coping virgin gymcels writing stuff like:

>lifting for women
NGMI

They cope so hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, metagross and Edgar
Convo I've had with many men IRL throughout my life:

Me "Why do you go to the gym?"
Them "I just wanna big big as hell, Dude."
Me "But Why?"
Them "I wanna Mog other men."
Me "Why do you care? Don't you wanna spend your time getting girls? You don't go to the gym to get girls? I know you go to the gym to get girls."
Them "In the beginning it was about girls to be honest. But then it became about self improvement and mogging other men."
Me "Why do you give a shit? Why don't you go less often, and take some time to get a girlfriend?"
Them "I don't even care about girls anymore. The only thing I want is big juicy muscles that other men notice and feel mogged by."

I'm not even joking. Talk to a gym guy IRL you will see. The reason for this is that the human brain automatically perceives status based on the social environments we are apart of, as well as other stimulus we take in such as media, forums (like this one), and videos. We then automatically expend our time, money, and energy to maximize our status based on these limited domains without having significant drive based on the broader context. Basic phycological principles. Gym Turns you Semi Gay!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Anasurimbor, incel194012940, NaijaCel and 7 others
No one is mogged by muscled up dudes anymore.

There's a line of diminishing return.

Not every girl likes that shit, and honestly, the big muscly guy being sexy trope kinda died years ago. The only chicks I know that like big muscle dudes are old chicks.

Look at the clothes that are in style now. Shit like slim fit pants and super tight T-Shirts with high cut sleeves and hoodies that accentuate a fit , slim physique like the True Classic shit I wear. They're made to make skinny-ripped dudes look better.

Muscle dudes wearing tight clothes look douchy to most women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, AscendingHero, noodlelover and 1 other person
retarded thread. you should be aiming for a lean state not a carb-bulking incel state.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Yerico7, noodlelover and 1 other person
Literally the shittiest thread I’ve ever read in my entire 19 years of life

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, exeight, Sny and 4 others
Literally the shittiest thread I’ve ever read in my entire 19 years of life
Ironic considering the quality of your threads

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

- EverythingMattersCel
DBAEBD22 AECA 46DB A9F4 2B2188405844

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, zharupodrugu, DarkLooks and 5 others

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

- EverythingMattersCel
When most people gym max, they do bodybuilding. The problem is that not everyone is built for that, and it leaves guys with less than superior genetics feeling inadequate when they aren't 200 pounds and shredded after 2 years. I was heavily looks minned in college because I was constantly in a bulked state and working out like a bodybuilder. When I was never built for that. I never really got the benefits of gym maxing looks-wise until my senior year, but by then it was too late. Save yourself now while you still can. You can get on a cutting diet and go down to your original weight and just do calisthenics. Thats what I've been doing and its been the best workout plan for my specific genetics. Very under rated post.

• +1
Reactions: wew.lad and noodlelover