The gym is the biggest looksmin for ugly men and it ruined my life...

Body Morphs look weird. Here's some actual guys that women go crazy for.

russell-brand-takes-part-in-a-discussion-at-esquire-townhouse-carlton-picture-id861354776
dcmttj6-3eb397fc-28a3-4d40-bf30-4beb1c87fdee.png
MV5BNWYwODAyZjAtOTQ1My00MDY2LTg0NDQtZGFiMDRiYzY4ZmM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Different women have different body type preferences and some women can get turned on by more than one body type. Obviously, you need basic things like, tall, broad sholders, not deformed, not fat, ect.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Just do cardio while bulking, you will stay lean no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, mogstar and fogdart
Body Morphs look weird. Here's some actual guys that women go crazy for.

russell-brand-takes-part-in-a-discussion-at-esquire-townhouse-carlton-picture-id861354776
dcmttj6-3eb397fc-28a3-4d40-bf30-4beb1c87fdee.png
MV5BNWYwODAyZjAtOTQ1My00MDY2LTg0NDQtZGFiMDRiYzY4ZmM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Different women have different body type preferences and some women can get turned on by more than one body type. Obviously, you need basic things like, tall, broad sholders, not deformed, not fat, ect.
who’s gonna tell him?

5DE8B3C1 BA37 4F09 8D73 7368C477B249

Using cheap sales/manipulation techniques like "social proof", implying that every one shares your belief is not going to make me more convinced, the majority of people believe incorrect things about the world, especially in this echo chamber. Nor does it do much to establish you as a credible source.

Just tell me what you believe, and what experience, evidence, or logic lead you to that belief and we can have a proper conversation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and fogdart
Using cheap sales/manipulation techniques like "social proof", implying that every one shares your belief is not going to make me more convinced, the majority of people believe incorrect things about the world, especially in this echo chamber. Nor does it do much to establish you as a credible source.

Just tell me what you believe, and what experience, evidence, or logic lead you to that belief and we can have a proper conversation.
Personally, I think this body below is closest to the ideal body type for a man to have the widest appeal. I don't have any evidence to back it, but that's what I believe.

2585249 F56FBDE9 016B 4714 B22B 9D7BF7E7E7E7

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and noodlelover
lmfao just dont bulk hard, take moderate/high protein and slowbluk while doing some type of HIIT cardio and you will be fine asf, for me i train HIIT doing cycling so my legs dont get behind
also do more volume on the important muscles to look more muscular with clothes like neck, shoulders, arms, maybe traps too

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Personally, I think this body below is closest to the ideal body type for a man to have the widest appeal. I don't have any evidence to back it, but that's what I believe.

View attachment 1480714
I agree. I think low bodyfat, healthy nutrition, gym maxed natty with decent charisma is ideal. I don't think guys need to turn to drugs, dirty bulking, or excessive carbs to look good.

Tom Hiddleston does more calisthenics, Benedict Cumberbatch does yoga, works out and eats healthy, and Russel brand does some exercise daily and fucks a lot of girls which is calisthenics and requires muscles depending on the pose. That kind of health effects their voice and other indicators of natural health, which halo's them on top of everything else.

80% weights and 20% cardio is probably a more ideal split than what the guys I posted are doing, but they are still very attractive to many women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, mulattomaxxer and fogdart
I hate when people say you have nothing to lose when going to the gym.

Here's what happens when you go to the gym:

--> The carbs bloat up your FACE

--> As a natty, you inadvertently bloat-maxx when "lean-bulking" because you put on both muscle and fat

--> Your skin goes to shit, especially when dairy + carbs are triggers for your acne

--> The cortisol spikes from gym-maxxing bloats your FACE and prematurely age you in the long run

--> The diminishing returns for muscle hit way quicker than you could imagine. Women want Brad Pitt fighter club physique, not disgusting balloon muscles.

--> Most people have a shit frame and muscle will never change that. Women are attracted to frame and muscle bellies, not so much the muscle that you have artificially added to your body.

--> Some people have shitty muscle-building genetics anyways, so they could never "gymcel" in the first place

--> If you're ugly, women find any reason to assume you are subhuman. I've made a thread on this before, but horn effect = "creep", "insecure", "ogre, "overcompensating" etc. etc. Every negative connotation will be associated with the gymcel. The gymcel is considered a subhuman rat. A bug. A thing. A nuisance to society. A devolved being.

--> It's about signalling the best genes to produce the best offspring. An unhealthy, disgusting blob of mass signals anything but health.

--> Now here's the real kicker. After a while, the gymcel realises that his muscles gave him no SMV except to grannies and homos. The logical thing to do is to stop gym-celling. However, due to the sunk cost fallacy and the subconscious self-improvement copium that consumes his subhuman brain, the gymcel continues to gymcel.

It suddenly becomes about "discipline", "for the bros", "getting stronger" and other copey copes that provide no net value to his miserable existence. They never admit the reason they started lifting in the first place.

It's so over boyos. So over. I am in the coping stage rn. After gym-celling for around 2.5 years consistently, I have realised that it has only made me even more subhuman than I was to begin with. Whenever I go outside, I'm an easy target. The FACE of the elephant man with the body of Zeus. I'm a zoo exhibit to the normie. Gym-celling has only bought me suffering. It has turned into both a masochist and made me develop a humiliation fetish. I can now only get off to reverse hypergamy latina FEMDOM videos, and I know gym-celling is partially the cause for my deviance

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

Let this be a caution to all looksmaxxers, gym-celling ruined my life. Don't let it ruin yours.

I'm going to check out now. I'm going train legs until I pass out, not because I want to; it's just I hate myself.

- EverythingMattersCel
Or u just eat everything in fkn site.. if carbs bloat u why don't u try cyclical keto where u only eat carbs certain days then the rest keto.diet other days?

Your face is an abomination so it's over regardless just tryna help u.
Cratergod

Imagine going for a dreamers bulk. Short OP is a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Imagine going for a dreamers bulk. Short OP is a faggot
Or u just eat everything in fkn site.. if carbs bloat u why don't u try cyclical keto where u only eat carbs certain days then the rest keto.diet other days?

Your face is an abomination so it's over regardless just tryna help u.
Cratergod

You're saying lifting ruined you, but it sounds like getting fat and eating shit quality food ruined you

Who told you to get fat and eat like shit?
My body was never bloated/fat. My physique was posted in this thread.

All the bad side effects from gymcelling are in the FACE (the only thing that matters). I have a potato FACE due to carb-maxxing rice and pasta.
Brutal, and you really archived a good physique.
View attachment 1479102
at least give us some advice to archive your physique like training,diet,etc.
1) have good insertions + fat distribution. Not many will look like this because they don't have the bone structure for it (long clavicle, favourable lat insertion, low back insertion, symmetrical abs and long bicep + tricep muscle bellies)

2) be lean. 12% bodyfat. Can't comment on the specific dietary requirements because every individual is different. It's all genetics but you'll need to eat clean. I never eat junk food and still eat almost 3700 cal daily due to fast metabolism.

3) do any kind of hypertrophy. The truth... I train like a powerlifter. Purely for strength. Reps don't matter, as a natty you need to get stronger to build muscle (I follow betadestiny if you didn't know). I train mostly compound movements and only isolate delts + biceps + triceps.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and the next o'pry
This is why you need to max your beginner gains and then lose weight until you're ottermode with a lean face. Brad Pitt from Fight Club or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
6C464378 ADAB 4394 BF43 9C4F5CB373CC

Attachments

• F68DADED-133D-4AFC-B685-DD6FE9B93A31.jpeg
    F68DADED-133D-4AFC-B685-DD6FE9B93A31.jpeg
    383.7 KB · Views: 0
Nothing less aesthetic then the collagen raped roidcel bloatcel guy in his 20s that looks in his mid 30s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, AscensionCel, Sprinkles and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, TrestIsBest and mulattomaxxer

--> As a natty, you inadvertently bloat-maxx when "lean-bulking" because you put on both muscle and fat

--> Your skin goes to shit, especially when dairy + carbs are triggers for your acne

--> The cortisol spikes from gym-maxxing bloats your FACE and prematurely age you in the long run

--> The diminishing returns for muscle hit way quicker than you could imagine. Women want Brad Pitt fighter club physique, not disgusting balloon muscles.

--> Most people have a shit frame and muscle will never change that. Women are attracted to frame and muscle bellies, not so much the muscle that you have artificially added to your body.

--> Some people have shitty muscle-building genetics anyways, so they could never "gymcel" in the first place

--> If you're ugly, women find any reason to assume you are subhuman. I've made a thread on this before, but horn effect = "creep", "insecure", "ogre, "overcompensating" etc. etc. Every negative connotation will be associated with the gymcel. The gymcel is considered a subhuman rat. A bug. A thing. A nuisance to society. A devolved being.

--> It's about signalling the best genes to produce the best offspring. An unhealthy, disgusting blob of mass signals anything but health.

--> Now here's the real kicker. After a while, the gymcel realises that his muscles gave him no SMV except to grannies and homos. The logical thing to do is to stop gym-celling. However, due to the sunk cost fallacy and the subconscious self-improvement copium that consumes his subhuman brain, the gymcel continues to gymcel.

It suddenly becomes about "discipline", "for the bros", "getting stronger" and other copey copes that provide no net value to his miserable existence. They never admit the reason they started lifting in the first place.

It's so over boyos. So over. I am in the coping stage rn. After gym-celling for around 2.5 years consistently, I have realised that it has only made me even more subhuman than I was to begin with. Whenever I go outside, I'm an easy target. The FACE of the elephant man with the body of Zeus. I'm a zoo exhibit to the normie. Gym-celling has only bought me suffering. It has turned into both a masochist and made me develop a humiliation fetish. I can now only get off to reverse hypergamy latina FEMDOM videos, and I know gym-celling is partially the cause for my deviance

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

Let this be a caution to all looksmaxxers, gym-celling ruined my life. Don't let it ruin yours.

I'm going to check out now. I'm going train legs until I pass out, not because I want to; it's just I hate myself.

- EverythingMattersCel
It's true when you are have bad skin and not genetically lean inclined you feel like a fucking monster when lifting and eating. I hate it, even though your muscles look bigger you feel like an ugly fatty monstrosity. I built a bit of muslce, but just going to maintain now and cut/stay the same. I just lift like 2-3 times a week, and eat at or below maint

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Just lol, carbs don't bloat out your face permanently, and the key is to eat low carb, carbs are only used by your body when you do strenuous excercise, during rest your muscles use fat as fuel source. Eat around 200g of carbs daily and lift + cardio and i never get a bloated fave because the cardio completely debloats my face everytime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
I'm a little confused what the fuck you mean about carbs and dairy? You shouldn't really be following fad diets, just eat protein, cut excess carbs ect. I lost 20 pounds by eating 2 sandwiches (or other things like it) for lunch w/ gatorade/water, Chicken and veggies for dinner w/gatorade and water. Prework out snack usually protien bar and water, post work out snack, protein bar and protein drink. and then for a midnight snack I would have a lunchables, 12 oz bottle of grapecran juice and 12ozs of milk wth cookies. that was my diet for like months and i was losing weight from it and getting gains. Then i got depressed so i gained most of the weight back and stopped eating.

I'm just confused why you're adding extra cards and dairy?

they both workout you retarded monkey :lul: imagine thinking you can get either physique by sitting on your ass all day browsing forums and eating chips

• +1
Reactions: DarkLooks
they both workout you retarded monkey :lul: imagine thinking you can get either physique by sitting on your ass all day browsing forums and eating chips
i think you were too low iq to get the message, just for low iq retards for you i will type it out again:

the thing is that the subhuman will still get zero female attention despite working out. it simply makes zero difference….for guys with good looking faces however gymceling can work as a multiplier (like i wrote in comment #31)

never quote me again you walking dunning kruger effect

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, exeight and Mewton
IMG 20220117 212121

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 16934

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

- EverythingMattersCel
Dont eat like a retard, stay LEAN, real lean not bullshit “athletically lean horsecrap”, manage cortisol and skin

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

- EverythingMattersCel
Biggest pile of horse shit Ive read in a week, if youre that concerned about gyms effects you shouldve bulked up while you were younger to mitigate any effects on your bodily processes
Alternatively you couldve use some natural supplements to enhance the recovery process aswell as collagen production (since bulkers have a higher collagen turnover) or you couldve focused on upper body and lower body in separate phases allowing for you to grow your upper body quickly and keep your bulk leaner since training less muscles at once requires less calories/macros

Its your fault, noone else's

Your just have ahitty generics

I built a good body, but my FACE is fuckds from gymcelling.
That's also genetics u retard
Look at thousands of pretty boy bodybuilders who probably roid and est more carbs/protines then your but are still have baby smooth skin

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

- EverythingMattersCel
I have never seen any fitness guy promote the consumption of excess of carbs. You are just tarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15601

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

- EverythingMattersCel
Inaccurate.

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
That's also genetics u retard
Look at thousands of pretty boy bodybuilders who probably roid and est more carbs/protines then your but are still have baby smooth skin
Yea until the hair goes back in 5 years. Body building is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134
Brutal

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
calisthenics + cardio is the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: Kirby7000
fuck the gym/lifting weights just do sports for cardio/skin maxx/leanmaxx and even gives mental benefits

• +1
Reactions: AscensionCel and Kirby7000
Didn't read. That's ridiculous, gymmaxing objectively makes you better granted you do it the right way and dont get fat and bloated.

Didn't read. That's ridiculous, gymmaxing objectively makes you better granted you do it the right way and dont get fat and bloated.
Traditional gym maxxing causes your posture to get jacked up, too much inflammation and stress which causes aging and balding, your muscles to become tighter which is a looks min. Calisthenics,sports and cardio is what makes you look good. You train for whay you want to be good at. If you play sports you look like a chad who plays sports. If you want to look like a meathead incel faggot whos good at lifting weights, well keep gymmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and AscensionCel
Traditional gym maxxing causes your posture to get jacked up, too much inflammation and stress which causes aging and balding, your muscles to become tighter which is a looks min. Calisthenics,sports and cardio is what makes you look good. You train for whay you want to be good at. If you play sports you look like a chad who plays sports. If you want to look like a meathead incel faggot whos good at lifting weights, well keep gymmaxxing
That's such nonsense dude. Most people who lift don't look like raging meatheads, and most people who have that ripped but "doesn't lift" look actually do lift weights. I could get the same body you get from calisthenics and cardio in half the time through lifting and cardio.

Not to mention the benefits on your body are so good. Some people ruin it by taking roids or getting too big and bigger all the time, others just lift and get aesthetic muscles. "Tight" muscles look good, especially if they are big enough to be visible in a shirt. Every single person who is good at sports lifts, unless it's like soccer or something. Also, you don't need jacked posture, learn to lift in a balanced way and don't hit chest without hitting upper back, for example.

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

- EverythingMattersCel
DNR A MOLECULE

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

- EverythingMattersCel
Damn, unironically High IQ, it took me over a decade to figureout the futility of gymcelling.

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

- EverythingMattersCel
If you’re intelligent you learn to train effectively. It’s like when low iq’s get “perfect” haircut from barber with the lines completely chiselled/line drawn in etc, just make it look like you can win a fight. Every single girl admires my arms whenever I talk to them. It’s like me staring at their tits, at first I thought maybe they were out of proportion and we’re just catching their eyes but after hooking up with them they cuddle and feel my arms the whole time. Like all women legit look at my arms lol it’s actually kind of sus.

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

- EverythingMattersCel
It must depend on your genetics also, I’ve been trying to bloat up my face but it’s impossible. I’m forced to be Chad, even if my body bloats my face remains chiselled. It’s good but if I get sick I look like I’m dying because I have no bloat in my face at all.

ok schizo, we all get that you are lazy and can't leave your chair ok?

Just have wide shoulders.

These are the problems from eating like a fucktard, not from going to the gym.

Reminder, this was me...

Pre gym-celling:
View attachment 1478934

Post gym-celling:

View attachment 1478931

- EverythingMattersCel
im sorry but you are such a retard. lol