The gym isnt natural

Surfsup

Surfsup

Bronze
Roided super muscular physiques arent attractive
Humans didnt roid back in the day
They did not have much food just organic natural foods fruits meats etc but not that much
And men went out to work or hunt and do physical activities
Most likely had lean muscular bodies with abs WHICH IS IDEAL FOR FEMALE GAZE

Roiding and gym culture goes against our natural disposition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Acion, gigell and 10 others
They did not have much food just organic natural foods fruits meats etc but not that much

Roiding and becoming super muscular attracts gays and compliments from men
Women think you look like an alien they don't give a shit about how much you bench jfl

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, Looks234, Acion and 10 others
We already know this greycel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, Looks234, gigell and 17 others
Women think you look like an alien they don't give a shit about how much you bench jfl
Exactly thats my point

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, h111 and sbm123
No fucking shit REALLY?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Jova, ryuken and 3 others

i finally learnt something NEW today 🖕🖕

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup
Yeah, it is pretty obvious...

There is even a youtuber named Goatis that is against working out, cold showers, etc...

Some of his takes are garbage, like flat earth, but when it comes to nutrition he is quite good i'd say

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and Surfsup
Yeah, it is pretty obvious...

There is even a youtuber named Goatis that is against working out, cold showers, etc...

Some of his takes are garbage, like flat earth, but when it comes to nutrition he is quite good i'd say
Cold showers are close to natural.

Our ancestors got rained on and swam in freezing waters.

• Hmm...
Both have their pros
There are no pros to hot showers other than muscle relaxation

The cons of a hot shower such as dry skin and damaged semen should not be ignored

• +1
this is retarded, most people nowadays natural physique is fat or skinnyfat, you still need to work out to achieve the ideal physique because we dont spend the whole day sprinting, throwing spears, chopping wood etc

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
Cold showers are close to natural.

Our ancestors got rained on and swam in freezing waters.
People probably swam in freezing water nor did anything in snow, since you literally have reflex not to do it...

They probably took the water home (there was fire, therefore warm), waited for the water to get warm, then wash themselves

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and XtrovertNTnormalfag
this is retarded, most people nowadays natural physique is fat or skinnyfat, you still need to work out to achieve the ideal physique because we dont spend the whole day sprinting, throwing spears, chopping wood etc
People are fat and skinny fat due to eating carbohydrates. That’s not the optimal human diet. If you eat a high fat, moderate protein, low carb diet, you’ll be lean like nature intended.

Carnivore mogs

Roiding is not necessary. As long as you're consistent and train hard, you'll make progress.

People are fat and skinny fat due to eating carbohydrates. That’s not the optimal human diet. If you eat a high fat, moderate protein, low carb diet, you’ll be lean like nature intended.

Carnivore mogs
No, it has nothing to do with macros. Skinny-Fat is just a matter of lacking muscle mass and having excess fat from overbulking or drinking too much beer/eating too much junk food. Low carb is bad news for muscle growth since it makes it difficult to eat enough calories and to have energy to lift. High fat diet leads to feeling like wanting to throw up while lifting weights. You want simple carbs pre-workout, not a high fat meal.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Yeah, strength training is cope. You don't have to bench 3 plates to be big. You just have to train hard over the course of a few years and you'll be big. Without periodization, you won't be very strong, but with high enough volume you'll look very good.

• +1
Reactions: sbm123
No, it has nothing to do with macros. Skinny-Fat is just a matter of lacking muscle mass and having excess fat from overbulking or drinking too much beer/eating too much junk food. Low carb is bad news for muscle growth since it makes it difficult to eat enough calories and to have energy to lift. High fat diet leads to feeling like wanting to throw up while lifting weights. You want simple carbs pre-workout, not a high fat meal.
Absolutely false information. You’re are not competent enough to speak on nutrition .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and cannotbeasked
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Absolutely false information. You’re are not competent enough to speak on nutrition .
Go fuck yourself I actually for a month and a half tried this since so many retards here preach it and I was eating basically only meat and eggs, trace amounts of cilantro, and yogurt on some occasions before some workouts, and the scale didn’t move one bit and physique didn’t either because guess what I was eating at maintenance calories.

Inb4 you didn’t try it long enough bro!! Regular cutting I would’ve lost 12 pounds and huge change physique wise since I’m already at around 12% bf.
At best I can guess his diet worked for many because it’s hard as fuck to get fat on solely 0 carb items, and protein in general is very satiating so they ended up consuming less calories than usual, and just come to the conclusion it’s carnivore that did it.

Goatis can suck my dick, don’t know what’s the obsession with this tranny looking motherfucker.

Last edited:
Go fuck yourself I actually for a month and a half tried this since so many retards here preach it and I was eating basically only meat and eggs, trace amounts of cilantro, and yogurt on some occasions before some workouts, and the scale didn’t move one bit and physique didn’t either because guess what I was eating at maintenance calories.

Inb4 you didn’t try it long enough bro!! Regular cutting I would’ve lost 12 pounds and huge change physique wise since I’m already at around 12% bf.
At best I can guess his diet worked for many because it’s hard as fuck to get fat on solely 0 carb items, and protein in general is very satiating so they ended up consuming less calories than usual, and just come to the conclusion it’s carnivore that did it.

Goatis can suck my dick, don’t know what’s the obsession with this tranny looking motherfucker.
you sound mad

1. You ate plant material and yogurt meaning you did carnivore incorrectly

2. Calories are units of heat, therefor you can not eat them

3. People tell lies (including yourself)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and socialcel
As someone who actually built muscle I disagree
Being a body builder doesn’t mean you know how nutrition science works. Keep eating your carbohydrates. You’ll pay the price sooner or later in your life. It’s your funeral.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, androgenic and Surfsup
Yeah because I lost time, and eating solely meat/eggs gets boring.
The purpose of eating is so that you may live. You aren’t suppose to be living to eat.

Nutrition > dopamine from toxic carbohydrates

• Hmm...
Reactions: androgenic
Being a body builder doesn’t mean you know how nutrition science works. Keep eating your carbohydrates. You’ll pay the price sooner or later in your life. It’s your funeral.
Carbs fuel my workouts. Also, this is from a kinesiologist who has a PhD in the field:

The purpose of eating is so that you may live. You aren’t suppose to be living to eat.

Nutrition > dopamine from toxic carbohydrates
Maybe stop taking your info from Jordan Peterson's daughter, and actually start listening to real pros in the field

I eat nearly 1kg of sugar per day. Why am I still shredded, little buddy? inb4 I'm larping!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Debetro and Caesar4911
nature wants you to be a bald and acne ridden faggot

Last edited:

I agree with the part about roids, but having a muscular frame is attractive.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10480816/
It's literally in women's genes to perceive being muscular as attractive, although I agree too much is not a good thing.

Our ancestors were lifting logs and shit and doing labor all day long, and I assume that 99 percent of people aren't living like the old times.
Best case scenario is to train super hard as a natural and get natural results

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
just be lean and athletic

These types you can’t even tell you workout wearing a shirt what’s the point hahahsh
yea that's the point, why even care, you can sprint long distances without breaking a sweat, good build for fighting too

if you want muscles you can just do calisthenics ig

So does using the internet yet here you are being a loser

Pull ups, push ups,lateral raises, hill sprints and core is all you need

Pull ups, push ups,lateral raises, hill sprints and core is all you need
If you want small arms, small legs, a small upper back, a weak lower back, small front delts and small forearms.

Pushups will build the chest, pull ups will build the lats, lateral raises will build side delts, sprints will build cardio, and core will build abs.
That is not exactly a complete physique, it's better than nothing but it's the lazy man's plan.

If you want small arms, small legs, a small upper back, a weak lower back, small front delts and small forearms.

Pushups will build the chest, pull ups will build the lats, lateral raises will build side delts, sprints will build cardio, and core will build abs.
That is not exactly a complete physique, it's better than nothing but it's the lazy man's plan.
Hill sprints will build legs, im talking about steep hills

It will get you an athletic lean physique

Hill sprints will build legs, im talking about steep hills

It will get you an athletic lean physique
It does not. You're not going to build 26-28 inch legs running.

Squats and RDLs will build the biggest legs if trained to failure with enough volume, twice a week. Even as someone who did squats and deadlifts for a long time and built muscle, my legs are only 21.5 inches lean (no fat covering them), which is still much bigger than the average man, when I wear swim trunks, it shows, especially the hamstrings, they're so big they almost touch.

Muscles are good so long as you still look young and healthy

Also you should look capable of performing physical tasks

When roids kill your hair and age your skin you no longer look young and healthy

And when the muscles are so big they restrict your movement you no longer look capable of performing necessary physical tasks for surivival

This is why roids end up looking “unnatural and unattractive” guys just over do it

Muscles are good so long as you still look young and healthy

Also you should look capable of performing physical tasks

When roids kill your hair and age your skin you no longer look young and healthy

And when the muscles are so big they restrict your movement you no longer look capable of performing necessary physical tasks for surivival

This is why roids end up looking “unnatural and unattractive” guys just over do it