THE HAIR HALO IS LEGIT!

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
so i just went down to the barber shot and with me took three shots of vodka and a few years' worth of courgae. notice that I RARELY leave the house. perhaps four times a month, on very rare occassions . i sat down and waited to be seated, then i t was my turn

i simply asked for a "short on the sides long on top". the barber didnt even try to make small talk, i guess he saw the autistic incel in me. anyway when i got home.......... BRUH.!!.... the halo theory is legit. you halo theories are legit real. this was lijke a years worth of long curly jewfro, i ahd also shaven teh other day and i gotta say i went from "homeless autistic manchild sitting on hollywood boulevard' to "coping ugly incel".

it didnt improve my horrible lower third, beady jewish eyes, autism, or any of the many problems. but it halo'd them to a certain extent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and Yuri Prime
so i just went down to the barber shot and with me took three shots of vodka and a few years' worth of courgae. notice that I RARELY leave the house. perhaps four times a month, on very rare occassions . i sat down and waited to be seated, then i t was my turn

i simply asked for a "short on the sides long on top". the barber didnt even try to make small talk, i guess he saw the autistic incel in me. anyway when i got home.......... BRUH.!!.... the halo theory is legit. you halo theories are legit real. this was lijke a years worth of long curly jewfro, i ahd also shaven teh other day and i gotta say i went from "homeless autistic manchild sitting on hollywood boulevard' to "coping ugly incel".

it didnt improve my horrible lower third, beady jewish eyes, autism, or any of the many problems. but it halo'd them to a certain extent.

Oy vey! You are one of the few jews i like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Oy vey! You are one of the few jews i like.
thanksm, and i dont blmae ya!

your idea of placing ur goal below ur posts is good, ima stael that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Look at how hard they coped in 2018
They still do now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 4675, HighIQcel and 1 other person
JFL at that avi and handle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back